is she single
LMS

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Dec 16, 2011
Your name please?
looking

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2012
what caused the split with jimmie an vanessa ?
Rick

Leitchfield, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2012
looking wrote:
what caused the split with jimmie an vanessa ?
You seem to know both of them, ask one of them.
rebel_fighter
#6 Aug 16, 2012
I am not sure what the status is for Venessa, but if she is single I sure would like to have a chance to get to know her better. I know her and Jimmie and until I am sure that they are not seeing each other I would not even think about asking her out. If she is single then I hope to find out soon!
crazy

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Aug 16, 2012
they split about a month ago. she did not say why.
crazy

Leitchfield, KY

#8 Aug 24, 2012
she never comes to double nickle any more. just wonder who the next man will be. just wonder why he dumped her.
Use to be

United States

#9 Aug 24, 2012
She thought she was hot shit , cable turned away from all of his old friends thanks to her , what comes around goes around , to Jimmie cable hope all your old friends turn there backs on you.
wondering

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Aug 28, 2012
sounds like you are not a fan of hers.did he dump you for her cause she is hot.guess you are a sore looser.
rebel_fighter

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Aug 30, 2012
I would really like to see her out sometime, I would like to ask her out and treat her like the fine lady that she is!
well

Leitchfield, KY

#12 Sep 5, 2012
why do you think she is a fine lady. do you really know her?
rebel_fighter

United States

#13 Sep 7, 2012
I know who she is and she is a very attractive lady. I have seen her with Jimmie and she always conducts herself like a lady. If I am lucky enough to see her in person I would love to ask her out. I would rather ask her out myself than ask people to give me information about her. All you would get from the people on here are lies and gossip!
Joker

Hodgenville, KY

#14 Sep 8, 2012
rebel_fighter wrote:
I know who she is and she is a very attractive lady. I have seen her with Jimmie and she always conducts herself like a lady. If I am lucky enough to see her in person I would love to ask her out. I would rather ask her out myself than ask people to give me information about her. All you would get from the people on here are lies and gossip!
That's how much you know silly ass.....
rebel_fighter

United States

#15 Sep 10, 2012
That's better than being a D*mb A$$ like you Joker!
Joker

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Sep 10, 2012
rebel_fighter wrote:
That's better than being a D*mb A$$ like you Joker!
Get ya some of that stuff and c how dumb u really R....no joke try it and let her use ur ass and c how u like being the fool but maybe you like 2 be used like a fool! I'd rather B a dumb ass as 2 B a retarded moran that cannot c beyond this farce!
rebel_fighter

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Sep 10, 2012
Maybe she turned you down and you are hurt! Call 1-800-cry-baby ext: Whaaa! Joker you are a little b*tch!
Joker

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Sep 10, 2012
rebel_fighter wrote:
Maybe she turned you down and you are hurt! Call 1-800-cry-baby ext: Whaaa! Joker you are a little b*tch!
No way ain't enough money in the world to tap on that! I like to think about the phrase shipping dock!
rebel_fighter

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Sep 11, 2012
I think maybe you are low-income and maybe she would not even look your direction. Maybe Joker needs to go read the postitute add? Maybe she will let you buy her some groceries with your food stamp card?
Joker

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Sep 12, 2012
rebel_fighter wrote:
I think maybe you are low-income and maybe she would not even look your direction. Maybe Joker needs to go read the postitute add? Maybe she will let you buy her some groceries with your food stamp card?
I sure wouldn't waste a dime on this direction.....would be a stupid move and one of the dumbest things I could do. Wish I could get a shit load of food stamps I sure would use them. What in the hell would I want with a postitiute,,,you have got 2 b nutz.
curious

Campbellsville, KY

#22 Sep 13, 2012
money says this joker is a jealous woman.cause i know this woman is a very nice lady.i think joker knows rebel fighter an is jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deceased Finance 4 hr Idk 12
Ashly Overstreet and thrive 6 hr Heather 1
Bigfoot Hype 9 hr Flint Hill Bandit 21
church police shoot unarmed Nubian 11 hr Source 4
are all city and county officials a joke? 11 hr wondering 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 hr spaceship 136,185
chs vs tchs 15 hr Flint Hill Bandit 6
More from around the web

Campbellsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]