I don't know

First Prev
of 29
Next Last

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#1 Nov 27, 2009
1. The planet earth is only 6,000 years old.

2. Global warming doesn't exist.

ISA 42:5 Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out;

ISA 45:12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I,[even] my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

JER 10:12 He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

“You know you wanna”

Since: Jan 08

Chicago

#2 Nov 27, 2009
It's 4.54 billion years old. This is proven. It is a solid fact. Nothing can dispute it including faith.
RALPH

Greensburg, KY

#3 Nov 27, 2009
Thank you DaveHidden13: you are right 6000 years,,come on get real!!!!

Campbellsville

#4 Nov 27, 2009
DaveHidden13 wrote:
It's 4.54 billion years old. This is proven. It is a solid fact. Nothing can dispute it including faith.
The Earth about 6,000 years old. And the whole concept of evolution has also been proven flawed.

The Big Bang theory also proven wrong. Every animal produces after it's own kind so a fish or something for example could never evolve into a man.

“You know you wanna”

Chicago

#5 Nov 27, 2009
Bradley10 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Earth about 6,000 years old. And the whole concept of evolution has also been proven flawed.
The Big Bang theory also proven wrong. Every animal produces after it's own kind so a fish or something for example could never evolve into a man.
Can you provide us with documentation on your 6,000 year old theory and can you do so without including the Bible or faith? Is there any kind of scientific data to back this up?
I didn't say anything about evolution or the big bang, so let's stay on topic instead of avoiding the question with other related topics. let's do one at a time here.
Bounty Hunter

Trinity, TX

#6 Nov 27, 2009
DaveHidden13 wrote:
<quoted text>Can you provide us with documentation on your 6,000 year old theory and can you do so without including the Bible or faith? Is there any kind of scientific data to back this up?
I didn't say anything about evolution or the big bang, so let's stay on topic instead of avoiding the question with other related topics. let's do one at a time here.
The earth is only 3.9 billion years old, or it will be in 3 more days, at about 1:35 in the afternoon on Monday, Eastern Standard Time. If you are going to argue about these things, I insist you use accurate data. Have a nice day.

Campbellsville

#7 Nov 27, 2009
DaveHidden13 wrote:
<quoted text>Can you provide us with documentation on your 6,000 year old theory and can you do so without including the Bible or faith? Is there any kind of scientific data to back this up?
Even better we can compare Evolutionist time line 2,500,000,000 with the Creation time line of about 6,000 - 14,000 age of the Earth. The Big Bang Theory goes hand in hand with the Evolution theory they both based on long periods of time. Schools teach the universe is about 20 billions years and the Earth 4.6 billions.

Evolutionary scientist based most of their information on Rocks formation and strata. But fact is no one can estimate the age of the earth simply by the rock layers. We have no way of knowing how old or how long it took to make each layer of rock strata to form estimate used could be 1,000 to several millions with is a huge gap. So for me to say One layer 300 million years and another 9000 millions old and use it as fact would be a stretch and throwing a rock in the ocean.

Consider if evolution process is as slow as scientist claim then would it only be logical that Humans, Animals, Birds and such would be in the middle this process? Wouldn't we find fossils and such of half evolutionary species?

Even when you examine dinosaur bones you do not find half half evolutionary skeletal structures.

The Earth being about 4.6 billion or even a million years old as fact is simply fictional. We have no reliable ways to prove this.
Matt Hollins

Bolivar, MO

#8 Nov 27, 2009
The temporal existence of our Earth is about 6,000 years. The matter our Earth is made of is much older. That is why things can be dated so far back. Our Father in Heaven formed our Earth. In order to form something there must be something to form it from. God did not poof our planet from nothingness. It was formed from dead planets that existed before ours. This is how dinosaur bones are on this planet. Dinosaurs never roamed this planet as we know it. Carbon dating may be correct, but it is flawed in the fact that no one considers the fact that the elements on this Earth existed before it did. This will be all I have to say on this matter so argue if you want, but there is not proof otherwise. If one believes the bible you cannot believe in evolution or that dinosaurs roamed this Earth and yet their remains are here. This is a logical and believable explanations that allows me to believe in the bible and dinosaurs and still maintain some intellect.
tinfoil hats

Columbia, KY

#9 Nov 27, 2009
Shut it Matt, before I break off that prothsesis and sodomize you with it. Take your silly bible and hold a match to it, or use it's pages for toilet paper as I do. But keep your ignorance inside a church where it belongs.
Matt Hollins

Bolivar, MO

#10 Nov 27, 2009
tinfoil hats wrote:
Shut it Matt, before I break off that prothsesis and sodomize you with it. Take your silly bible and hold a match to it, or use it's pages for toilet paper as I do. But keep your ignorance inside a church where it belongs.
You are welcome to come make me. I do not attend church anyway. If I want to be bashed by a bunch of hypocrites I can come on here. Why drive somewhere with a bunch of fake people and be bashed? I did notice that you did not have anything to say that remotely resembled an intelligent comment.
my oh my

Columbia, KY

#11 Nov 27, 2009
Hipocrites, huh? You want to argue about your belief in the bible and how great god is, yet you are constantly threatening someone or telling them to meet you somewhere and "settle it". I dont believe in the bible nor do I believe in religion, but I am pretty sure the "religious" thing would be to "treat others as you would want to be treated". That being said, I suppose you enjoy everyone bashing you, eh unileg? Are you like the poor kid in school who will act out to get attention being negative attention is better than none at all?
Matt Hollins

Bolivar, MO

#12 Nov 27, 2009
my oh my wrote:
Hipocrites, huh? You want to argue about your belief in the bible and how great god is, yet you are constantly threatening someone or telling them to meet you somewhere and "settle it". I dont believe in the bible nor do I believe in religion, but I am pretty sure the "religious" thing would be to "treat others as you would want to be treated". That being said, I suppose you enjoy everyone bashing you, eh unileg? Are you like the poor kid in school who will act out to get attention being negative attention is better than none at all?
I do not claim to be a good Christian and that is another reason I do not attend church, but I do not get on here and bash people. If you would go way back to the beginning you would see that people started in on me because I was strong in my opinion and called things like I saw them. That offended people and so began the war on topics. It is not my fault that I am smarter than people and they cannot handle it. If you think your little first grader name calling bothers me you are wrong. Make all of the comments you want it will not phase me. Yes I do tell people to meet me so that I can defend myself from their cowardly words. Do you think I should sit idly by while they berate my deceased mother or wife? Would you? If you would then you are nothing. I believe you are nothing. At least to me anyway. Can you not post about the topic at hand or is your small mind unable to fathom the concept?
Hmmm

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Nov 27, 2009
Matt Hollins wrote:
<quoted text>I do not claim to be a good Christian and that is another reason I do not attend church, but I do not get on here and bash people. If you would go way back to the beginning you would see that people started in on me because I was strong in my opinion and called things like I saw them. That offended people and so began the war on topics. It is not my fault that I am smarter than people and they cannot handle it. If you think your little first grader name calling bothers me you are wrong. Make all of the comments you want it will not phase me. Yes I do tell people to meet me so that I can defend myself from their cowardly words. Do you think I should sit idly by while they berate my deceased mother or wife? Would you? If you would then you are nothing. I believe you are nothing. At least to me anyway. Can you not post about the topic at hand or is your small mind unable to fathom the concept?
You say you don't get on here and bash people yet you are bashing someone on another post.
Matt Hollins

Bolivar, MO

#14 Nov 27, 2009
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You say you don't get on here and bash people yet you are bashing someone on another post.
I still see that you have not given an intelligent comment so you are obviously not smart enough to wrap your mind around anything except for drama. Please take it to another thread because this has to do with intellect and not drama.

Campbellsville

#15 Nov 27, 2009
Matt Hollins wrote:
The temporal existence of our Earth is about 6,000 years. The matter our Earth is made of is much older. That is why things can be dated so far back. Our Father in Heaven formed our Earth. In order to form something there must be something to form it from. God did not poof our planet from nothingness. It was formed from dead planets that existed before ours. This is how dinosaur bones are on this planet. Dinosaurs never roamed this planet as we know it. Carbon dating may be correct, but it is flawed in the fact that no one considers the fact that the elements on this Earth existed before it did. This will be all I have to say on this matter so argue if you want, but there is not proof otherwise. If one believes the bible you cannot believe in evolution or that dinosaurs roamed this Earth and yet their remains are here. This is a logical and believable explanations that allows me to believe in the bible and dinosaurs and still maintain some intellect.
I'm a Christian and I believe the world was created as the Bible states. And Dinosaurs did roam the earth with mankind. I do not believe we would find all these bones and such if they were millions of years old. I can only logically assume these bones we find are nowhere as old as we are told to believe.

Dinosaurs could be classified as a beast or animal in the Bible. The Bible gives a general description.

Just as the Bible say's a large fish swallow the man and not a whale. Because the fish was large people assume it was a whale, but it could have been many different fishes.
Matt Hollins

Bolivar, MO

#16 Nov 27, 2009
Bradley10 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Christian and I believe the world was created as the Bible states. And Dinosaurs did roam the earth with mankind. I do not believe we would find all these bones and such if they were millions of years old. I can only logically assume these bones we find are nowhere as old as we are told to believe.
Dinosaurs could be classified as a beast or animal in the Bible. The Bible gives a general description.
Just as the Bible say's a large fish swallow the man and not a whale. Because the fish was large people assume it was a whale, but it could have been many different fishes.
Obviously you didn't read my post and if you did you did not understand it. I think it is the latter. Try reading it again.

“You know you wanna”

Chicago

#17 Nov 27, 2009
Bounty Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
The earth is only 3.9 billion years old, or it will be in 3 more days, at about 1:35 in the afternoon on Monday, Eastern Standard Time. If you are going to argue about these things, I insist you use accurate data. Have a nice day.

If you insist... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_the_Earth

“You know you wanna”

Chicago

#18 Nov 27, 2009
Bradley10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even better we can compare Evolutionist time line 2,500,000,000 with the Creation time line of about 6,000 - 14,000 age of the Earth. The Big Bang Theory goes hand in hand with the Evolution theory they both based on long periods of time. Schools teach the universe is about 20 billions years and the Earth 4.6 billions.
Evolutionary scientist based most of their information on Rocks formation and strata. But fact is no one can estimate the age of the earth simply by the rock layers. We have no way of knowing how old or how long it took to make each layer of rock strata to form estimate used could be 1,000 to several millions with is a huge gap. So for me to say One layer 300 million years and another 9000 millions old and use it as fact would be a stretch and throwing a rock in the ocean.
Consider if evolution process is as slow as scientist claim then would it only be logical that Humans, Animals, Birds and such would be in the middle this process? Wouldn't we find fossils and such of half evolutionary species?
Even when you examine dinosaur bones you do not find half half evolutionary skeletal structures.
The Earth being about 4.6 billion or even a million years old as fact is simply fictional. We have no reliable ways to prove this.
I think it's funny how if facts don't support what you want them to then they are lies and if something completely rediculous supports you it's gospel. That is why it is impossible to have any sort of logical, intelligent, factual argument with such extreme religious individuals.

“You know you wanna”

Chicago

#19 Nov 27, 2009
Matt Hollins wrote:
Where did you learn this information? I'm not trying to be insulting, but the school system has failed you. That or you just didn't pay attention.
Bounty Hunter

Trinity, TX

#20 Nov 27, 2009
DaveHidden13 wrote:
<quoted text> I think it's funny how if facts don't support what you want them to then they are lies and if something completely rediculous supports you it's gospel. That is why it is impossible to have any sort of logical, intelligent, factual argument with such extreme religious individuals.
I'm not religious. You can have a factual argument with me. Start by telling me if you know in what subject Charles Darwin, father of evolution, held his only degree in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Revisedcode 153,697
morgan milby 4 hr Morgan Milby 16
Local thief Josh Allen 4 hr Gotcha 1
Dawna Hash and Ange Akin 7 hr Trumpanzee 1
Ding dong the witch is dead 7 hr Trumpanzee 5
Hunter Yates 8 hr wondering 2
Sept 14th wreck 9 hr Eyes in the night 4

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages