First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Angel

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jan 21, 2008
Who is the best dentist in Campbellsville and why?
Curious

Paducah, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2008
I don't know about the best, but Dr.Marlene Richerson is great, especially with emergencies and children. Dr.Randy Smoot is good with kids. Dr.Simmons on Greensburg Rd is a good one too, even open on Saturdays!
Cat

Paducah, KY

#3 Jan 21, 2008
My parents seem to like Dr. Ricky Cox, less wait time.

Since: Jan 08

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Jan 21, 2008
Curious wrote:
I don't know about the best, but Dr.Marlene Richerson is great, especially with emergencies and children. Dr.Randy Smoot is good with kids. Dr.Simmons on Greensburg Rd is a good one too, even open on Saturdays!
Smoot peddler.
What

Paducah, KY

#5 Jan 21, 2008
Borque wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoot peddler.
What the H*** does that mean, you idiot!
hes excellent

Kodak, TN

#6 Jan 21, 2008
My family also likes Dr. Ricky Cox. He is very gentle not just with children, but with everyone. He is also very personable and all of the employees there are very nice and friendly. The Dental Hygienist are great too. What more can you ask for?:)
Chelle

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2008
Is that horse dentist-Wilkerson still practicing?
scared of him

Kodak, TN

#9 Jan 21, 2008
Chelle wrote:
Ha Ha! I've heard him called that before. As far as I know he is still in business. I'd be scared to go there from all the things I've heard.
not scared of him

Greenbrier, AR

#10 Jan 21, 2008
I have had work done by Dr. Wilkerson, and regardless of what other people say he was great. Let's all be honest going to the dentist is not a fun trip for anyone. As far as Marlene Richardson goes she screwed up my mouth, and Wilkerson did a fabilous job fixing it.
Chelle

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2008
He must have his moments then. No, going to the dentist is not pleasant, but it seems his tactics are as outdated as he is and it could be much more pleasant than he makes it. I think he's a very sadistic man and he caused me many years of "dentist anxiety".

Three years ago when my son needed emergency dentistry, and could not get into anyone else, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought maybe things have changed in the last 15 years. My poor son was needlessly tormented, and lost two permanent teeth because of him, at 7 years old. The end result will be nearly $10,000 in dental work needed.

Since: Jan 08

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Jan 23, 2008
What wrote:
<quoted text>
What the H*** does that mean, you idiot!
It's a play on words, I'm not surprised you wouldn't understand.
Concerned

Cub Run, KY

#14 Jan 23, 2008
Chelle wrote:
You sure hit the nail on the head with that one!!! I went to him once when I was a kid and I have said since that I would not take a dog to him.(even one I dont like)He was rough. Ricky Cox is the BEST!
Greensburg

Lexington, KY

#16 Jan 24, 2008
Dr. Simmons is the greatest dentist that I have been too. All of the assistants make you feel as home and Simmons is very caring and considerate.
wal mart shopper

Greensburg, KY

#17 Jan 24, 2008
Dr. Wilkerson caused me to lose a tooth because I needed a root canal! He let me suffer and didn't act like he knew what a root canal was. Your to old get out of the business. Go work on some horse's teeth-lmao. He only hire's people with no experience like him. Ex Con's and loser's that are doing things they shouldn't be doing. Seen it with my own eye's.
twiggy

Cub Run, KY

#18 Jan 24, 2008
I have been to Dr. Wilkerson for many years. My children go to him and refuse to go to anyone else. I would not take them anywhere else. He has been great with them. Both kids have had regular checkups and cleanings. They have had sealers put on their permanent teeth without any problems. Neither one of them have any cavities at all. I thank Dr. Wilkerson for the advice that he gave my children about how to take care of their teeth. He just backed me up with the same thing that I told them.
As far as for the people that work for him, they are not ex-cons or losers. They are not doing things that they shouldn't be. I know this for a fact, cause I know most of them on a personal basis and consider them friends of mine.

I understand that everyone has their own opinion, but why try to degrade innocent people. How would you like it if something like that was said about you. I know the bible says to turn the other cheek, but one can only do that so many times. Give people a break once in a while. Do onto others as you would want done onto you.
some sunny day

Lexington, KY

#19 Jan 24, 2008
Greensburg wrote:
Dr. Simmons is the greatest dentist that I have been too. All of the assistants make you feel as home and Simmons is very caring and considerate.
agreed. bobbie is great
huh

Kodak, TN

#20 Jan 24, 2008
some sunny day wrote:
<quoted text> agreed. bobbie is great
who the hell is bobbie?
asdfasd

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jan 24, 2008
Marlene Richardson,
No pain at all. I give it two thumbs way up. Across from the hospital. Very nice.
wal mart shopper

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Jan 25, 2008
twiggy wrote:
I have been to Dr. Wilkerson for many years. My children go to him and refuse to go to anyone else. I would not take them anywhere else. He has been great with them. Both kids have had regular checkups and cleanings. They have had sealers put on their permanent teeth without any problems. Neither one of them have any cavities at all. I thank Dr. Wilkerson for the advice that he gave my children about how to take care of their teeth. He just backed me up with the same thing that I told them.
As far as for the people that work for him, they are not ex-cons or losers. They are not doing things that they shouldn't be. I know this for a fact, cause I know most of them on a personal basis and consider them friends of mine.
I understand that everyone has their own opinion, but why try to degrade innocent people. How would you like it if something like that was said about you. I know the bible says to turn the other cheek, but one can only do that so many times. Give people a break once in a while. Do onto others as you would want done onto you.
I can see that you work there and I know who this is-LOL. You might want to do a background check on yourself. He has been in trouble with the Board of Denistry plenty of times. Your quote is incorrect....the word is unto not onto. I think Dr. Simmon's in Greensburg is a great Dentist! He is very professional.
wal mart shopper

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 Jan 25, 2008
Greensburg wrote:
I agree with you he's great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New trouble in campbellsville 49 min Known 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 169,995
who is sum bad fighting girls in cville (Mar '16) 2 hr Mr Mrs Bosses 20
Has anyone heard of a stabbing of a 17 yrs boy ... 2 hr Mr Mrs Bosses 8
we need to know 5 hr mooneymay 1
Sara Parke 16 hr Lmao 8
candace allen (Sep '12) 16 hr Gawww dam 33

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages