Mayor

Greensburg, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2012
What the hell was the Governor doing here to talk about 20 jobs.
Hell my Neighborhood could use 20 jobs.
What a bunch of local officals we have.
20 jobs, if there would have been 50 jobs obama would have to had been called in.
Ron Mcmahan is a gold brick just like his dad.
duh

New York, NY

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Mayor wrote:
What the hell was the Governor doing here to talk about 20 jobs.
Hell my Neighborhood could use 20 jobs.
What a bunch of local officals we have.
20 jobs, if there would have been 50 jobs obama would have to had been called in.
Ron Mcmahan is a gold brick just like his dad.
Who gives a sh it? It's 20 more jobs that you didn't have. Be happy those 20 jobs were brought to your town, they could've decided to take them else where. Who cares who they brought in to speak about it?
McGruff

Greensburg, KY

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Mayor

Greensburg, KY

#4 Nov 16, 2012
Sorry duh IIIIII for one give a shit. You must be one of the one's from G-gurg that run;s over here ever time a job opens.
duh

United States

#5 Nov 16, 2012
Mayor wrote:
Sorry duh IIIIII for one give a shit. You must be one of the one's from G-gurg that run;s over here ever time a job opens.
Actually no I have worked for the same company for over 3 yrs. and I don't work in Taylor or green county. I work in Nelson county. But what does it matter that only 20 new job openings are available? At least they were brought to Taylor county. That's more revenue for the county. Sure it coulda been more but come on, you can't have everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HOTTT GUY THAT Works at Brothers BBQ?? (Oct '15) 3 hr Creeper 21
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) 4 hr Guest 1,236
Tony Myers 5 hr LGH 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Mickey402 148,905
LMS Donna OCD Obamacare 7 hr AngieAkin 1
drug testing for snap benifits 7 hr AngieAkin 3
Hash family reunion 7 hr AngieAkin 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages