First Prev
of 3
Next Last
classmate 96

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Aug 26, 2010
Anyone care to share what happened to him?
MissYou

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Aug 26, 2010
I'm not sure what happened to him, but I worked with him at Amazon and Cox Interior and I know he was a good guy that will be missed. I feel so bad for his mother Wanda. RIP John :*(
So SAD

Raywick, KY

#3 Aug 27, 2010
It really doesn't matter what Happened to him, what matters is that he is gone. All his little ones are without a Father!! My heart breaks for them, and his poor mother!! RIP JOHN...
millie

Campbellsville, KY

#4 Aug 27, 2010
He looks so familiar but i cant place him. I havent heard wat happen to him.
Concerned

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Aug 27, 2010
This is awful it seems like all our classmates are leaving us. I can only pray for his family this is going be a hard time for everyone. Please keep his children in your hearts and prays. Old friends from way back.
Mike S

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Aug 27, 2010
I have heard that he had a heart attack. and (Concerned) your right all of our class mates are leaving us. I am shocked to hear about him having a heart attack. I remember back in school we used to talk about I would be the first to go from a heart attack because of my heart condition. John will be missed that is for sure and I feel for all his kids. So everybody just pray for his kids and keep them in your heart and mind. They say your suppose to cry when a baby born and be happy when a love one passes on. Because they go on to a better life but sometime that is hard to do. Especially when that love one is somebody at a very young age. That make two close friends I lost this week alone. I wish John peace at rest and I wish for his family to remind strong and grow closer.
And everybody be safe and take care of yourself.
i got it

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 27, 2010
mike s....who are you?
Mike S

Louisville, KY

#8 Aug 27, 2010
I am someone who really doesn't give a shit about John or his family. Shit happens!!
Mike S

Ashburn, VA

#9 Aug 27, 2010
i got it wrote:
mike s....who are you?
Mike Spurling TCHS CLASS OF 96
MIKE S

Ashburn, VA

#10 Aug 27, 2010
And I am not the same ass who posted he did not care about John. I knew john and went to school with john I live in Harrodsburg now but am at work right now so the MIKE S from Louisville your right shit happens and life goes on but there is a thing called respect and ppl has a right to pay that last respect in any way they can. Just like you can post what you think but be a man and start a post someplace else. Hell talk shit about me if you like after i post this I really dont care. What matter is the fact that when a friend passes I pay my respect the best way I can.
Concerned

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Aug 27, 2010
That's right I knew who you were right from your first or second sentence when you said heart condition. There are several who post on topix who want to just start shi@. As a classmate of 1996 I knew you where not the post of the smartass who chose to use your name. We were a very close class, with friends all around us. May God be with the Stone family and his kids I lost a parent to at young age it is not easy. To many of us this should hit home and we all need to care for ourselves better not for ourself, but for our families. Rest in Peace John.
Concerned

Louisville, KY

#12 Aug 27, 2010
John was a deadbeat dad who could not stay of the drugs. The world is now a better place.
Common Voter

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Aug 27, 2010
Concerned wrote:
John was a deadbeat dad who could not stay of the drugs. The world is now a better place.
You are a total ass without any compassion.

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#14 Aug 27, 2010
John Stone was a good Friend. We sat at the same table for the Martin Luther King service at the Campbellsville University a year or two ago.

We also had computer classes together. John Stone was a warm hearted guy.
Friend of John Class 96

Vine Grove, KY

#15 Aug 27, 2010
John was one of my best friends, so I think I can speak for the rest of his friends and classmates when I say the man loved his family, maybe he did have some problems but who doesn't. Now if you didn't know him or are just a plain smartass quit posting if all you wanna do is run him down, we don't need any of your BULLS**T, so shut up.
a friend

Bedias, TX

#16 Aug 27, 2010
John was a good guy. I also went to school with him, and at any time he would have given anyone the shirt off his back if they needed it. This news was shocking and I can only wish his family and friends the best in their time of need now. I am so sorry and can't help but be selfish and wish he were still with us.
sunshine

Mammoth Cave, KY

#17 Aug 27, 2010
Mike S wrote:
I am someone who really doesn't give a shit about John or his family. Shit happens!!
You should be sooooo ashamed of yourself. To get on here just to post this. It's obvious that you are and idiot.
sunshine

Mammoth Cave, KY

#18 Aug 27, 2010
Concerned wrote:
OMG! Go to another topix thread if you don't have anything better to do than what you are already doing. You are a worthless piece of shit. Why would you say such a thing at a time like this. You didn't know him at all. Are you so perfect yourself? NOT!!!
AntiHypocrisy

Clarkson, KY

#19 Aug 28, 2010
Concerned wrote:
This is soooooooooooo typical Campbellsville! A man lost his life obviously left children and a family that loved him and friends who mourn his passing and some f**kin moron has to disrespect the thread in a feeble attempt to boost their own ego and sense of power hiding behind someone else's name...it's truly a shame but a testament to the mentality and attitude of c-ville...
Concerned

Cecilia, KY

#20 Aug 28, 2010
If your are going to post something on this very topix use your own name, and not others who are true and very upset about this situation. Those who have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all. Did your parents not teach you any better. We all have faults and I am sure you are not perfect if you where a true friend you would know that many years pass John lost his father. This takes a toll on people one should think before he or she pass judgement on anyone. No matter what one does on his or own time should be none of your business unless it affev=cts you directly. Main point you are no better. A family is hurting no matter what anyone else thinks.. There will come a day when your family will needs others prayers.

I pray for his family and I pray for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Update needed 1 hr trump 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Jackie 177,730
Jackie Bottoms 5 hr JACKIE BOTTOMS RI... 3
Taylor County Regional Hospital (Jan '17) 9 hr Prince Harry 42
Txt or face 10 hr trump 2
Bored and single and bored again (Jan '10) 13 hr Hill 30
people at amazon using fmla are being targeted ... (May '13) 18 hr Halfmoon 15

Campbellsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages