Campbellsville Police are investigati...

Campbellsville Police are investigating death of infant child

There are 6 comments on the Columbia Magazine story from Jul 24, 2012, titled Campbellsville Police are investigating death of infant child. In it, Columbia Magazine reports that:

Campbellsville Police are investigating death of infant child From Campbellsville City Police Department The Campbellsville Police Department, Friday July 20, 2012, was notified by Taylor Regional Hospital of the death of an infant child.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbia Magazine.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 24, 2012
You know this is common anymore it was never heard of in my generation.A women that would kill her on is worse than a animal.She could have gave it up no ? asked.I guess when you got the nature of a hog it shows your action are judging you now.
yeppers

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jul 25, 2012
This should have been took care of when the law had been to there house for other calls not wait till its dead its really sad how our system works,we have no ss or no law to help us,come on ppl stop letting kids go through this,put somebody in there that really cares not ones that are all together

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 25, 2012
Death of a child is always sad. It is maddening when something could and should have been done to prevent the death... shame on whoever failed this child!!
AQuestion

Rineyville, KY

#5 Jul 25, 2012
mikey860 wrote:
You know this is common anymore it was never heard of in my generation.A women that would kill her on is worse than a animal.She could have gave it up no ? asked.I guess when you got the nature of a hog it shows your action are judging you now.
From all the clueless and other negative check marks, someone seems to disagree about the death of this child. My question is this: Are these negative check marks due to you knowing something about this case that the rest of us don't? Or are you being an a$$ and making that clear on topics? Any harm or death to a child is more than condemnable. No one in their right mind could say anyone is clueless, or other derogatory remarks, for voicing concern for this child.
So sad

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2012
yeppers wrote:
This should have been took care of when the law had been to there house for other calls not wait till its dead its really sad how our system works,we have no ss or no law to help us,come on ppl stop letting kids go through this,put somebody in there that really cares not ones that are all together
had the police been there before on other calls? I think justice will be found for this baby (hoping) just did not think they had lived in campbellsville long.
CDAVIS

Trinity, TX

#7 Aug 12, 2012
what happened to the child? who were the parents? seen it on the news, b ut never heard nothing more

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 16 min usa 165,518
Old guy pushing a shopping cart 6 hr CASEY N CHARRIE 3
who knows the trashy walls girls? China and Kayla 13 hr nasty 2
who the hell is doug and robin mcdonald from gr... 13 hr ugly 7
Old guy pushing a shopping cart around town 15 hr Buffalo Bill 9
Patrick Gabehart arrested 1st degree burglary 15 hr GooDad 25
Family Medicine Campbellsville ms mary morrison (May '15) Fri Newintown 8

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance