smgncclaz

Leitchfield, KY

#1 Jan 2, 2013
2 weeks ago went there to get rates was told rates for sc where 24.95 a month well today went there they said they stoped the sc rate it would be 29.95 iam not going to pay that just because campbellsville health and fitness closed down they raise their rates just thought people should know what they are doing not a good place

“Is truth stranger then fiction”

Since: Oct 07

Campbellsville

#3 Jan 2, 2013
smgncclaz wrote:
2 weeks ago went there to get rates was told rates for sc where 24.95 a month well today went there they said they stoped the sc rate it would be 29.95 iam not going to pay that just because campbellsville health and fitness closed down they raise their rates just thought people should know what they are doing not a good place
More people mean greater expenses to operate.You musty have some extra funded set to the side for upgrades or new items. I'm just happy we have an alternative place to go in town. You Never know, if it gets to crowed prices may go up more.
workout

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Jan 2, 2013
it is my understanding a new gym will be going in opening soon
Idiots

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Jan 2, 2013
How about you just don't eat mcdonalds once a month and you have that extra $5?
I hope new Gym

Cecilia, KY

#6 Jan 2, 2013
That would be great if we get a new gym. Something clean with up to date equipment and amenities. Showers, sauna and hit tub would be great too! Wish cville would jump into 2013 already.
to funny

Vine Grove, KY

#7 Jan 2, 2013
love me some hit tubs mane.
Great Movie

Danville, KY

#8 Jan 2, 2013
Hit Tub Time Machine was a great movie.

Campbellsville

#9 Jan 2, 2013
to funny wrote:
love me some hit tubs mane.
Yeah mane
smgncclaz

Leitchfield, KY

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Idiots wrote:
How about you just don't eat mcdonalds once a month and you have that extra $5?
there is always one smartass in the crowd and i dont eat mcdonalds lol
Idiots

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 3, 2013
smgncclaz wrote:
<quoted text>there is always one smartass in the crowd and i dont eat mcdonalds lol
If having some common sense is being a smartass then so be it. Doesn't have to be mcdonalds, can be any unnessacery item you purchase within the month. It's not like you have any other options at the moment so get your panties outta a twist and pay the extra $5.

Campbellsville

#12 Jan 4, 2013
StarBucks Coffee, would that be considered a unnecessary coffee.
Idiots

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jan 4, 2013
Bradley10 wrote:
StarBucks Coffee, would that be considered a unnecessary coffee.
Although delicious, starbucks is definitely a waste of money lol
2013newyr

Cave City, KY

#14 Jan 4, 2013
hey i have a hot tub if your want to hit it up with me

man 4 man action yeaaaa!!:)
smgncclaz

Leitchfield, KY

#15 Jan 4, 2013
Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>If having some common sense is being a smartass then so be it. Doesn't have to be mcdonalds, can be any unnessacery item you purchase within the month. It's not like you have any other options at the moment so get your panties outta a twist and pay the extra $5.
never happen and my panties arent all twisted up and u might think u have common sense but i seam to differ about that one
Idiots

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jan 4, 2013
smgncclaz wrote:
<quoted text>never happen and my panties arent all twisted up and u might think u have common sense but i seam to differ about that one
Coming from a dumba*s like you, your remarks don't mean too much to me :) you "seam" stupid. And cheap.
smgncclaz

Leitchfield, KY

#17 Jan 5, 2013
Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from a dumba*s like you, your remarks don't mean too much to me :) you "seam" stupid. And cheap.
is that all u got is name calling poor thing i feel sorry for u didnt ur mama ever tell u sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me have a nice life NOT IAM DONE WITH U
They have that right

Vine Grove, KY

#18 Jan 11, 2013
A business has the right to set their price according to the marketplace. 24.95 to 29.95 because they are essentially the only game in town now. So be it. If anyone wants to open another gym and compete...go for it. This is america afterall. I find it interesting that someone would complain about $5 per month but clearly have never risked 50-100K on opening something up themselves or rlse they would understand that their issue is simple. Want to be a member? Pay 29.95. Want to object to 29.95? Don;t be a member. Imagine that. How simple.
Entrenpreneur

Danville, KY

#19 Jan 11, 2013
They have that right wrote:
A business has the right to set their price according to the marketplace. 24.95 to 29.95 because they are essentially the only game in town now. So be it. If anyone wants to open another gym and compete...go for it. This is america afterall. I find it interesting that someone would complain about $5 per month but clearly have never risked 50-100K on opening something up themselves or rlse they would understand that their issue is simple. Want to be a member? Pay 29.95. Want to object to 29.95? Don;t be a member. Imagine that. How simple.
Exactly! What if the original poster were a longtime member of that gym and now, due to the closure of the other gym, finds his favorite old hangout to be badly overcrowded with new members? Is it fair to anyone if it gets so packed that no one can use it? So, what is ownership to do to keep enrollment numbers down, even though it's turning down lots of potential profit? Answer: make it more expensive. It's simply supply and demand. If demand (availability of machines) exceeds supply, which very well may be the case here, then raise the cost to lower the demand.

People who have never attempted to run a business have no idea what goes into it, and therefore criticize owners and workers while having no clue.
Bobbie

Means, KY

#20 Jan 11, 2013
Joined a couple of weeks ago, have been before noon and never had over ten people working out. Managers are nice and helpful, so no complaints on my end.

Campbellsville

#22 Jan 12, 2013
Lol wrote:
That place it's a joke since Karen Mcconnel quit, she was the Moust hopefull person they ever have, I'll never go back.
What kind of help do you need?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Amy Sullivan, 1 hr Frank 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Just an observer 170,046
Patrick Gabehart arrested 1st degree burglary 1 hr TomTurkey 52
New trouble in campbellsville 2 hr Jake 4
Taco Bell (May '10) 6 hr Concerned Customer 21
Sara Parke 10 hr Lmao 10
Family Video (Aug '10) 12 hr Mister Clean 4

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages