Jennifer

Danville, KY

#21 Jun 26, 2010
I hear alot about God but this place is state funded, I guess that would leave a lot about jesus out?
Jennifer

Danville, KY

#22 Jun 26, 2010
what about the isiah house in washington county, they take in men for free if gthey cant pay. and isnt it not state funded
Cathy

Hazard, KY

#23 Sep 10, 2010
wondering about my son wrote:
<quoted text> thats too far i want one for here in campbellsville. how do i get in touch with the address.
105 Hiestand Farm Road
Campbellsville, KY 42718
chris smothers

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Sep 23, 2010
i am a peer mentor at the arc i have completed the 12 step program at the arc it is a life changing experience i now teach the guys how to recover. the address is 105 hiestand farm road c-cille ky
Jen

Danville, KY

#26 Sep 24, 2010
Ok so ur a peer mentor? how long u been there!
Spencer

United States

#27 Feb 9, 2011
it is arc 105 highstand farm rd campbellsville ky 42718
John

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Feb 11, 2011
It is not ARC anymore. It is now The Healing Place. It was bought out by The Healing Place in Louisville, KY.
Wowwowow

Hodgenville, KY

#29 Feb 12, 2011
oh yeah, what about Rick who was in there and when he gotout he died on herion a few weeks later? That place lets them live there free for up to two years while they look for a job on my dime...bull. those boys get out and walk over town, found girls to let em hang out at their house. At first they are really strict, then it is a hotel for drug addicts. People get clean off drugs when everyone quits "helping" and lets them suffer. They either get better or die. sorry, but that is just the facts. Plus I don't have to pay for a grown man to get treatment, that he put himself in the position to need. Cancer is a disease, addiction is a pain the a$$.
Joe

Danville, KY

#30 Feb 12, 2011
Wow I agree, I heard the probation and parole and courts are filling places like that instead of places that charge the men or thier families or make the men work to pay thier own way. I heard the Isaiah House has the guys a job right on site for the men so they cant leace the premices.
Why do judges and probation officers allow these addicts to float on our money, this Kentucky recovery program thing sucks. I also heard that the former executive director wsd misappropriating mass amounts of our money! what happened to thst.
Andy

Danville, KY

#31 Feb 26, 2011
I heard they steal everything from walmart lots of huffing. Also heard that Mike smith the pro officer is in kahouts with them thier some kick backs maybe. Its not about getting them better its about money and keepint htem in the system. The director was stealing thousands of dollars. The healing place is a joke, supposed to be the states model but for what , not getting people better. Thos state funded places are allabout the money
question

Winchester, KY

#32 Jun 18, 2011
Does anyone know which guys are hanging out at girls houses when they are supposed to be getting treatment?
Donnie

Campbellsville, KY

#33 Jun 23, 2011
Just mind your own business and don't worry about it.
Tim

Richmond, KY

#34 Jun 23, 2011
Why should we mind our own business its my dime paying for it. Its supported by Tax dollars, my tax dollars. Donnie are you one of the guys skiping jail and gettin to do what ever you want there, get high, stel from wal mart and sneak on over to girls houses. The place is a joke.
question

Georgetown, KY

#35 Jun 23, 2011
Donnie I ask because my boyfriend is in that place which is seeming more and more like a joke and free ride out of jail everytime I hear something about it and if my boyfriend is one of them hanging out at girls houses then it is very much my business!!!
marty

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Sep 26, 2011
that place is a joke. if it was a place to recover why would people be coming back and forth. leaving and coming back. there are some postives and neg. about the place. they banned whoever they dislike and they have whoever they like keep giving them chances. everyone should be treated equally.
The Truth

New Haven, KY

#37 Sep 26, 2011
Well, one of the mentors is dating Shannon Sharp. Not only does she do drugs, but she also loves to steal from Walmart. Makes u wonder what else this place supports.
Local

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Sep 28, 2011
My son is there and seems to be doing good. You people run your mouth but if it was your kid you would be grateful if they were in a program where they were off drugs( If only for 12 months). At least my wife and I can somewhat sleep at night knowing he is not on the streets. They make them earn some freedom to come and go to teach them to learn how to cope when they are released back into the real world. If you don't have someone close to you that is a drug addict you have no ideal what it is like.
Anita

Danville, KY

#39 Sep 29, 2011
Local I do know what its like, and "free: help on my dime at a place that has huge issues. Like the last director steling a ton of my money. Or muslims coming in and teaching aa. or the women coming and going or the too much freedom too soon.
Them getting $30 per day plus HUD are you kidding me. You get what you pay for I guess. Places like Andreas mission, lighthouse, isaiah house where they are faith based and have to work to pay for thier stay no tax money. Why doesnt the state send people there. The arc has the regular state average of succsess like 8-10% and our money keeps gettin poured into that failure. How much did they spend of our money building that new building 1.5million, I heard isaiah huose got thier place donated. come on.
Smothers is a liar

Ridgway, IL

#40 Oct 2, 2011
chris smothers wrote:
i am a peer mentor at the arc i have completed the 12 step program at the arc it is a life changing experience i now teach the guys how to recover. the address is 105 hiestand farm road c-cille ky
I just got out off the healing place.. Smothers is a liar he got fired for knowing that a client had a needle in his room.. He then left and started using. He started to come back because of fighting with his girl.. She kicked him to the curb.. So no one listen to that retard he is just a lying addict that is probably high now.. He smothers there is actually a list of people that aren't allowed on property and your on there my friend. It has your name on it because I was working the front desk a month or so ago.. It said Chris Smothers/(IFS) which stands for enelegiable for service. So yes your not allowed on property get your stuff straight you liar
Yes yes

United States

#41 Oct 3, 2011
Has anyone heard of grace happens is it a good place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rebel is in rehab 20 min Flint Hill Bandit 69
Difference in Gasoline Prices 27 min Wondering 10
Political TV Ads 28 min dude 3
Black & white dog roaming 40 min Flint Hill Bandit 13
Why are Decent white girls with Thug blacks (Oct '10) 41 min LMS 230
Breaking News on Flint 44 min LMS 581
if you have had something missing 44 min Flint Hill Bandit 9
warner fertlizer co 8 hr LMS 25
Campbellsville Dating
Find my Match