Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Nasty place! He does horrible tattoos. Plus he sales drugs there.My friends tat looks awful. I wouldn't recommend going there. Red Beards is the place to go. Mike and his son, Ryan, both are little bitches. They live there!! and theres a different girl there every night.They are pigs! and they have cameras in the bathroom and in the piercing area, hidden. DONT GO!
bruh

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

just sayin, i wouldnt go around tellin people someone sells drugs somewhere. if they found out who it was it probably wouldnt be good. just thought id throw that out there...
qiqi

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Thanks for the commercial break and the message from your sponsor.
fyi

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

WTF is this? You are surprised that tatoo artist use drugs you whiny little bit@h? I don't know a whole lot of artist through out history who didn't use drugs. I truly doubt that if they were selling drugs that they would let a snit@hing little bit@h like you know about it. Besides, who cares what adults are doing behind closed doors. A drug is a drug it doesn't matter if its nicotine, alcohol, or bears. Dope is dope and it is all taken for the same reason. Grow up, if they aren't peddling it to our kids then leave them alone looser.
inkdup

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

hoss _daddy wrote:
Nasty place! He does horrible tattoos. Plus he sales drugs there.My friends tat looks awful. I wouldn't recommend going there. Red Beards is the place to go. Mike and his son, Ryan, both are little bitches. They live there!! and theres a different girl there every night.They are pigs! and they have cameras in the bathroom and in the piercing area, hidden. DONT GO!
Well I may not be a big fan of Mike as a person but every one of my tattoos has been phenomenal and it didnt hurt.. he's very light handed.
Not sure why you are bringing Ryan into this... he's a teenager like pick on someone your age instead of hating that he's a good kid that knows how to act.
So what they have a different girl there every night, how is that your business?
Just saying cause Mike's a "ladies man" doesn't make him a bad tattoo artist
definitely

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

had piercings and tattoos there not too professional but does good work
36 weeks

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

fyi wrote:
WTF is this? You are surprised that tatoo artist use drugs you whiny little bit@h? I don't know a whole lot of artist through out history who didn't use drugs. I truly doubt that if they were selling drugs that they would let a snit@hing little bit@h like you know about it. Besides, who cares what adults are doing behind closed doors. A drug is a drug it doesn't matter if its nicotine, alcohol, or bears. Dope is dope and it is all taken for the same reason. Grow up, if they aren't peddling it to our kids then leave them alone looser.
Can you get bears in ounce baggies, or is it like a liquid/volume type deal?

It's uh..for a friend lol
Christy

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I know Mike and have had 10 tattoos done by him, very nice guy and I have known him for 11 years now.
nasty

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

If you stupid enough to mutilate your body you deserve what you get. When you go to thse places you are taking chance on getting deseases like AIDS,HIP an dlots blood viruses. Most use dirty needles and used ink.
The nasty pictures all over you make look like a junkie low life deadbeat respect your kids and family and look decent
terry

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

qiqi wrote:
Thanks for the commercial break and the message from your sponsor.
funny
Just sayin

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

nasty wrote:
If you stupid enough to mutilate your body you deserve what you get. When you go to thse places you are taking chance on getting deseases like AIDS,HIP an dlots blood viruses. Most use dirty needles and used ink.
The nasty pictures all over you make look like a junkie low life deadbeat respect your kids and family and look decent
Tattoos don't define you as a person. They don't make you a bad person. Just like being tattoo-free doesn't make you a good person. Lots of liars, thieves, murderers, drug users, pedophiles and politicians don't have tattoos. Does that make them better for it? I don't think so...
Fact

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Have businesses like White Thrash, D.Q.,and the sign company, and a damn drug house right in the middle of them all. It's bad. no reason to mention the name of the place, because everyone knows who it is and where it is.
veterinary

Jamestown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

nasty wrote:
First off tats are not nasty they are a art form we use to express ourselves all my tats have meaning behind them each one represents a fallen brother in arms or something along those lines your just upset because you don't have the brass to get tats so grow up and if you don't like seeing tats then cut out your eyes not everyone with tats are junkie low lives I know really good people with tats some of which would surprise you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Campbellsville Forum right now

Search the Campbellsville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min freelancehobo 138,651
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min do whut 122,715
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 28 min Wish 919
Are liberals really Communists? 38 min LMS 28
red light ville 4 hr LMS 19
Shame on you Taylor Fiscal Court..... 5 hr LMS 19
Blood Moon 6 hr LMS 33
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Apr 14 LMS 1,068
•••
•••
•••
•••

Campbellsville Jobs