New Years Resolutions
gotgame

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2012
What is the one thing you want to change and believe you can do it?
Mcgruff

Edwardsville, IL

#2 Dec 30, 2012
Actually, I have no areas that need improvement. I respect the opinions of other posters, even though some are complete nitwits. I guess I should be more tolerant of people that lack my intelligence.
Donald

Austin, MN

#3 Jan 1, 2013
Mcgruff wrote:
Actually, I have no areas that need improvement. I respect the opinions of other posters, even though some are complete nitwits. I guess I should be more tolerant of people that lack my intelligence.
tell the truth everybody needs improvement a wide make a improvement if you can keep it
KyHorseFly

Lebanon, KY

#4 Jan 1, 2013
Mcgruff wrote:
Youre not too intelligent McGruff. You continually pick losers.
Mcgruff

Edwardsville, IL

#5 Jan 1, 2013
KyHorseFly wrote:
<quoted text> Youre not too intelligent McGruff. You continually pick losers.
How's your 2013 resolution on not being a nitwit working out?
KyHorseFly

Lebanon, KY

#7 Jan 1, 2013
Im curious McGruff what New Years resolution does a Loud,Obnoxious, Stupidly Extremist Republican a.k.a LOSER make to break this LOSER cycle?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Justified Justice 167,714
New couples 11 hr Fireworks 23
Patrick Gabehart arrested 1st degree burglary 21 hr Amazing kriskin 38
church of the nazerene Thu GBD49 2
Hiding Relationships Thu GBD49 2
Anybody lose a wallet Thu Just trying to help 2
Lamer Wed His ex 1

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages