First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Naughty Schoolgirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Dec 15, 2008
Help! I have a huge crush on one of my teachers and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice to get over him.
helping hand

Franklin, TN

#3 Dec 15, 2008
it appears as though you do not want help, but rather attention...since you named yourself "naughty schoolgirl".

wow.
TCHS

Cecilia, KY

#4 Dec 15, 2008
Is it Brandon Gupton, if it is just go ask Jeffra Bland
adult

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Dec 15, 2008
Naughty Schoolgirl wrote:
Help! I have a huge crush on one of my teachers and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice to get over him.
grow up!!!!!!!!You sound very inmature to even put something like this on here.TRASH!!!!!!!!!!
TCHS Student

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Dec 15, 2008
TCHS wrote:
Is it Brandon Gupton, if it is just go ask Jeffra Bland
why should we ask Jeffra Bland? she has graduated so what about it? explain.
lol

AOL

#7 Dec 15, 2008
TCHS Student wrote:
<quoted text>why should we ask Jeffra Bland? she has graduated so what about it? explain.

call it yourself but every 1 says she was with him last year.
LOL

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Dec 16, 2008
TCHS Student wrote:
<quoted text>why should we ask Jeffra Bland? she has graduated so what about it? explain.
They apparently been "together" for years, lol, if you get my drift

I wont share all the details. Im sure someone else will display that all soon enough.
a friend

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Dec 16, 2008
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I wont share all the details. Im sure someone else will display that all soon enough.
I've known Jefra since she was a little girl. She's a very pretty & sweet person. It sounds like you're just jealous of her...So get over it.
well

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Dec 16, 2008
why? because it's well known her family's money is drug money?
Lacy

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Dec 16, 2008
well wrote:
Her parents sell drugs?
ummm

AOL

#12 Dec 16, 2008
Lacy wrote:
<quoted text>Her parents sell drugs?
Her dad did but he been in jail for a long while and a lot more to come, but that dont have a damn thing to do with the rest of the familey. So dont judge them for what Jeff did.
well

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Dec 16, 2008
her grandpa did, too.
IKNOW

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Dec 16, 2008
Pretty much the whole bland clan does.
WTF

Campbellsville, KY

#15 Dec 16, 2008
What does this have to do with anything? You were talking about a teacher and now you're off on another subject. I'm sure this teacher is married and you're just starting trouble.What would Jefra have to do with a teacher?-NOTHING!
do tell

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Dec 16, 2008
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Well do tell...Why tell us you know something and then you are mum about it...Spill the beans please!
TCHS Student

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Dec 16, 2008
well wrote:
well if it is true i'm sure theres more kid's parents do the same thing at TCHS. i bet we have all heard of a few.
TC student

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Dec 16, 2008
Brandon Gupton is a good man and i like him as a coach everyone needs to just shut up about him
Wrong

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Dec 16, 2008
ummm wrote:
<quoted text> Her dad did but he been in jail for a long while and a lot more to come, but that dont have a damn thing to do with the rest of the familey. So dont judge them for what Jeff did.
He spent time but has been out now for at least over a year. It wasn't for drugs either. It was in the paper back then and it had to do with not paying taxes on something. No big deal! I don't know what you mean with (a lot more to come) he served his time. So shut up!
guess who

AOL

#20 Dec 16, 2008
lol it was for drugs at first, and after that they tried to make him pay taxes on the drugs he sold so he had top go back to jail for that. Dont know if he still in jail on not but I dont think he is. Now what does all this have to do about the topic here people gets way off track sometimes. So lets get back to the subject I dont have no ideal about this teacher, heared rummors but it is none of my bussiness.
Someone

Columbia, KY

#21 Dec 16, 2008
Your full of shit,Jeff was in jail for Not paying taxes on Gambling winnings.Hes out now.He does not sell drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
warner fertlizer co 59 min Flint Hill Bandit 22
Rebel is in rehab 1 hr Flint Hill Bandit 66
if you have had something missing 1 hr Flint Hill Bandit 2
lets have a party 2 hr Flint Hill Bandit 3
Obama Speaks Loud and Clear 2 hr Flint Hill Bandit 30
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr SNYB 131,466
Breaking News on Flint 4 hr Flint Hill Bandit 580
Zija is a Scam (Feb '11) Oct 18 LMS 1,153
Campbellsville Dating
Find my Match