need a good pediatrician
Mom

Franklin, TN

#1 Sep 2, 2012
I recently just moved into the area with my 6 month old son and need a good pediatrician. Who in Campbellsville do you suggest? Why do you like them?
another mom

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 3, 2012
U of L Pediatrics of Campbellsville. Located next door to the hospital, Dr.'s Baum and Hesson are the best! Dr. Baum was at the delivery of my youngest and we've seen him a few times for well checks. Dr. Hesson is who we normally see for most well checks and all but 1 sick visit. They are both great with kids of all ages (I have a toddler and a teenager) and they both speak to the older kids to include them in their care as well as being very informative to the parents. Super doctors and great staff!!!
KyZ

United States

#3 Sep 3, 2012
I wouldn't recommend anyone in this town, greensburg healthcare is where we go. Theyre a staff of doctors out of Glasgow that branched their office to greensburg. They're excellent.
Mom

Franklin, TN

#4 Sep 4, 2012
Thank you both! I will be contacting U of L pediatrics since they are in town but will Also keep Greensburg in mind. Thanks again!
another option

Vine Grove, KY

#5 Sep 7, 2012
I take mine to dr thomas in Lebanon she is great!!!
love them

Adolphus, KY

#6 Sep 8, 2012
Greensburg Healthcare is excellent! I have a 3 month old and absolutely love them. You can get in contact with them 24 hrs a day. All of the doctors are super nice and make sure all your questions are answered. Its only a few min outside of cville. You won't be disappointed!
Fionna

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Sep 8, 2012
I like Dr Bodeano, spelling may be wrong, he's here in town on Broadway, and you dont have to sit in a waiting room with sick children for hours!
another option

Vine Grove, KY

#8 Sep 10, 2012
They say dr bodeano is ok but what kind of dr only has a cell phone not a office phone.. i think thats crazy. I will stick with who i have the extra gas it cost me to go to Lebanon is worth it to me.... My son is 8 and my daughter is 4 and they have never went anywhere else..
okokok

Manchester, UK

#9 Sep 10, 2012
where can we go?
Old patient

Franklin, TN

#10 Sep 11, 2012
I absolutely REFUSE to go to Dr. Thomas in Lebanon anymore. She is horrible!
Fionna

Mammoth Cave, KY

#11 Sep 12, 2012
another option wrote:
They say dr bodeano is ok but what kind of dr only has a cell phone not a office phone.. i think thats crazy. I will stick with who i have the extra gas it cost me to go to Lebanon is worth it to me.... My son is 8 and my daughter is 4 and they have never went anywhere else..
I like him he calls right back and has never told me he couldnt see them that day, he can handle it all from his computer, he looks young, but very personable
Tiffany

Irving, IL

#12 Sep 14, 2012
Dr. Grewal is the best ..you may not understand sometimes what he is saying but hes a great doctor ! Hes where Dr Cheung use to be which if he was here i would recommend him I took my son there years ago!! But their located on Beartrack Rd I believe ..I take my daughter there and Im satisfied..I took my daughter when she was born to the U of L Pediatrics and I switched doctors not long after.. I didnt much care for them as much as I do the doctor I take her to now! Not sayin they were bad doctors I just preferred Dr. Grewal to be our Doctor!!!!
Ellen

Campbellsville, KY

#13 Sep 17, 2012
I really like Dr. Khan at U of L Pediatrics. He takes the time to talk to you and shows he really cares.
TGIF

AOL

#14 Oct 7, 2012
I love dr. Bodnuea!
Me too

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Dr bondeau for sure
Doctor

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Oct 7, 2012
Love that guy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Paul 172,891
Sara Parke 1 hr Theman 1
Two arrested 10 hr jusme 2
TV Station (Nov '08) 22 hr Who-Knows 14
Patric Gabehart Eatin cheese Sat rosco 2
Leo Sallee is a RAT!! (Mar '09) Fri Disappointment 30
Who sells drugs in Taylor County? Fri JackMeoff 3

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance