What do u guys think bout her?
Fischers

Greenbrier, AR

#2 Dec 11, 2012
My kids love going there, heather is a great person
Mine too

Columbia, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2012
Wonderful with my son, always professional.
Dusty

Richmond, KY

#4 Dec 12, 2012
My daughter has DS and Heather was very professional with her. I would recommend her to any parent.
seriously

Vine Grove, KY

#5 Dec 12, 2012
I take mine to etown cause my son was terrified and all she did was man handle him and scare him even more. Then tried to tell me i had to leave the room.bitch is crazy he is a minor and mine i dont have to leave anywhere. I wouldnt take my kids back to her for nothing
upsidaisy

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Dec 12, 2012
Something tells me she(the dentist) doesn't mind one bit. Lady, that child is your responsibility. If you can't control your child...who's fault is that? Don't you think that maybe you should take resposibility for your childs actions? It would probably have helped the situation if maybe you would have prepared the child somewhat before you took him or her into the dentist office to be poked and proded by a strange lady who wears a mask. Of course it's scarey to the child. As a parent, it's your responsibility to get that child prepared for the outside world...that includes the dentist ,doctor and school and church. Next it will be that bitchy teacher who just can't control your child in school.....get the point I'm trying to make???
seriously

Vine Grove, KY

#7 Dec 12, 2012
First of all my child is very well behaved and as far a school my son my straight a 's and further more they asked an opinion and i gave mind you dont like it get the hell off topix.. I take full care of my responsibilities and my child will more then likely be more prepared for the world then yours. And if fact did you read the stupid shit you wrote i would like to meet a kid that you can prepare for someone poking and proding on and them be well behaved.Your an idiot and you have absolutely no idea wtf your talking about . So screw you my children love the dentist the go to now.you get the point im trying to make?
who

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Dec 12, 2012
All of my kids go there. I realize everyone's experience is different when it comes to doctors, dentists, etc. but I have never seen anything but tremendous professionalism from Dr. Wise and her staff. They have all been excellent with my kids. One of my kids, when younger, had a lot of fear of the dentist and would squirm and wiggle and try to "get away". Of course, I was right there helping to calm him, and Dr. Wise and her staff were always VERY understanding and helpful to me and to my child in those situations. She never asked me to leave the room. And I've never seen her "manhandle" a child or be anything but kind.

Like I said, everyone's experience is different, and this person may not be pleased with Dr. Wise. However, the other posts here have all painted her in a very positive light, so if you are really looking for a pediatric dentist, it would be worth your time to meet her and give her office a try. Chance are you'll have the experience that the majority of people have and like her a lot and be very thankful she's in our community.
curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Dec 12, 2012
seriously wrote:
First of all my child is very well behaved and as far a school my son my straight a 's and further more they asked an opinion and i gave mind you dont like it get the hell off topix.. I take full care of my responsibilities and my child will more then likely be more prepared for the world then yours. And if fact did you read the stupid shit you wrote i would like to meet a kid that you can prepare for someone poking and proding on and them be well behaved.Your an idiot and you have absolutely no idea wtf your talking about . So screw you my children love the dentist the go to now.you get the point im trying to make?
Glad your kids are happy in Etown. Set an example for your children & move on. Your rants are starting to sound more than a little personal.....
Rick

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Dec 12, 2012
seriously wrote:
Clearly not homeschooled.
seriously

Vine Grove, KY

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Well im sry didnt see any where on the front page that said only certain people are allowed to give their opinion when asked!!! Next time i will read alittle more carefully for sure. On another note nothing personal against her WHO is right everyone has a different experience and i shared mine like it or dont i could care less.Have a goodnight and if u dont like what is said dont be on topix simple as that.

“I never LQQK back, soooooooooo”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Dec 12, 2012
upsidaisy wrote:
Something tells me she(the dentist) doesn't mind one bit. Lady, that child is your responsibility. If you can't control your child...who's fault is that? Don't you think that maybe you should take resposibility for your childs actions? It would probably have helped the situation if maybe you would have prepared the child somewhat before you took him or her into the dentist office to be poked and proded by a strange lady who wears a mask. Of course it's scarey to the child. As a parent, it's your responsibility to get that child prepared for the outside world...that includes the dentist ,doctor and school and church. Next it will be that bitchy teacher who just can't control your child in school.....get the point I'm trying to make???
I agree with upsidaisy. No baby was any scareder of the dentist than my little 2 year old granddaughter. Even so, all she did was scream and turn her head back and forth. She never required and manhandling. My guess is, the kid who got mandhandled was way worse when his mom was around (some kids are like that) and his mom was doing absolutely nothing to make the doctor's job any easier. Dr. Wise was a lot nicer than I would've been. I'd have just told 'em both to get the h*ll out. Life's to short...
seriously

Vine Grove, KY

#13 Dec 13, 2012
Roxxanna29 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with upsidaisy. No baby was any scareder of the dentist than my little 2 year old granddaughter. Even so, all she did was scream and turn her head back and forth. She never required and manhandling. My guess is, the kid who got mandhandled was way worse when his mom was around (some kids are like that) and his mom was doing absolutely nothing to make the doctor's job any easier. Dr. Wise was a lot nicer than I would've been. I'd have just told 'em both to get the h*ll out. Life's to short...
Fear is fear .child is a child dont care who agrees and who dont. And she didnt have to tell me to get the hell out. I did that on my own. As far as helping i did what i was suppose to do. And as far as you go im sure there was a good reason you didnt go to medical school im sure for whatever reason but my guess is your attitude as far as children and life being to short. Keep that same attitude its gonna get ya real far. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. Have a good day
All Smiles

Shepherdsville, KY

#14 Dec 13, 2012
Dr. Wise is really great. She is always so good with my children. I have a son who is autistic and he can be hard to work with at times, but she is always very patient with him and gentle. She was on vacation and helped my other son when he was in a terrible accident and his teeth were dangling. You tell me how many dentists or doctors would even give you a call back if they were on vacation, none the less call day and night to check on your child and make sure they were properly treated? We needed someone like her around here who does everything she does for the children.

Since: Nov 12

Cecilia, KY

#15 Dec 13, 2012
my daughter and son love heather...she does a great job
upsidaisy

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Dec 13, 2012

Lady..and I'm using that term loosely...You are showing your IQ by ranting and raving on here. You made a public statement on here and I put in my opinion....just like you did...I personnally think that your child is going to follow in his mothers footsteps and insist that the whole world is wrong and it owes him something. Going by just the way you are attacking everyone on here with an opinion different from yours ,I'd say that in about 10 years you'll be on here complaining about the way the jailer is treating your baby boy..I bet that will get me a good cussing...haha...sad but it's true...and you don't know anything about my kids you inbred moron.....haha..now ...see...I can type like an idiot too....see what you sound like...and your kid is gonna grow up and act just like you..just like he's doing now.....get a life and teach your kid how to act in public so the law won't have too later.......
Morning Pizza

Leitchfield, KY

#17 Dec 13, 2012
It takes 10 to hold me down when I go to the dentist and I am 26!
meh

United States

#18 Dec 13, 2012
I start e'er ed this for opinions. Not for people to start talking bad stuff and getting kids involve in conservation. Bc I personally don't like heather wise. She lied to me how many cavities my child had and how many she filled n the office and hospital. Yes I know it's called fraud. But That's my kid I have to know the truth. So took her to Wilkerson and she loved him. Didn't throw a fit or nothing. And once heather got aggravated at my child because she was so scared of her. All I can do is talk to her to calm her down. I mean she was only 2 wat did u expect?
seriously

Vine Grove, KY

#19 Dec 13, 2012
meh wrote:
I start e'er ed this for opinions. Not for people to start talking bad stuff and getting kids involve in conservation. Bc I personally don't like heather wise. She lied to me how many cavities my child had and how many she filled n the office and hospital. Yes I know it's called fraud. But That's my kid I have to know the truth. So took her to Wilkerson and she loved him. Didn't throw a fit or nothing. And once heather got aggravated at my child because she was so scared of her. All I can do is talk to her to calm her down. I mean she was only 2 wat did u expect?
That was kinda the point i was trying to make. Someone asked for opinions and i gave mine nothing said only if you have something good to say you should post but peopls r just stupid. Noone got that part.
seriously

Vine Grove, KY

#20 Dec 13, 2012
upsidaisy wrote:
Lady..and I'm using that term loosely...You are showing your IQ by ranting and raving on here. You made a public statement on here and I put in my opinion....just like you did...I personnally think that your child is going to follow in his mothers footsteps and insist that the whole world is wrong and it owes him something. Going by just the way you are attacking everyone on here with an opinion different from yours ,I'd say that in about 10 years you'll be on here complaining about the way the jailer is treating your baby boy..I bet that will get me a good cussing...haha...sad but it's true...and you don't know anything about my kids you inbred moron.....haha..now ...see...I can type like an idiot too....see what you sound like...and your kid is gonna grow up and act just like you..just like he's doing now.....get a life and teach your kid how to act in public so the law won't have too later.......
First of all the world owes me nothing and my children nothing. I didnt get on here bashing anyone with a different opinion you r the one want to gwt on here talking about someones kids and you in fact know exactly what went on while my child was there.and you r absolutely right i hope my son and daughter act just like me. Keeps the stupids away and sorry people like you Whos opinion means about as much to us as the dirt on the bottom of my shoe. I am well educated and always have taken care of my responsibility. Sound like you have had some experience with the jail thing.I assure u there is not a bit of inbred in me. But all ur anger and stuff must stem from somewhere does any of your need some canteen money and you cant affor to send it to them just ask im sure someone can help. All kinds of charities going on around the holidays. But in reality your the one who is bashing and acting like an idiot because we dont like a dentist and you do. Sry you feel that way maybe one day only your opinion will matter and your world will be a better place but until then get over ur self for real it isnt that deep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dawna overuses Topix sissybutton 1 hr Salyers love 1
Dawna Hash's vile insults- enough 1 hr Anthony Weiner 2
4?? .lincoln ave. 1 hr Anthony Weiner 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr Lanora 151,988
News City wants drug recovery center (Mar '06) 11 hr Confused 69
In and out service 12 hr c-ville 2
I love you Pink Ram baby ! 14 hr Bam 4

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages