Electric riding carts at WalMart

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Shopper

Trinity, TX

#1 Mar 4, 2011
Those carts are for handicapped and old people that have trouble getting around. You fat slobs that waddle and are too lazy to walk need to stay off of them so they don't get broke from all your weight. If you are too lazy to waddle through the store, stay at home, you lazy fat slobs!
big boy

Edwardsville, IL

#2 Mar 4, 2011
Shopper wrote:
Those carts are for handicapped and old people that have trouble getting around. You fat slobs that waddle and are too lazy to walk need to stay off of them so they don't get broke from all your weight. If you are too lazy to waddle through the store, stay at home, you lazy fat slobs!
On behalf of overweight people everywhere, I must take offense at your inconsiderate comments. Some day you may be a lardass and in need of a cart. I believe you owe all of us an apology. If an apology is not forthcoming, I will attempt to run your ass down in my undersized cart. Thank you and have a SAFE day.
oh yeah

Lexington, KY

#3 Mar 4, 2011
Shopper wrote:
I so agree with you, if these fat slobs would walk a little maybe they would lose some of that weight. Some are so big their ass hangs over the side, looks so gross....
big boy

Edwardsville, IL

#4 Mar 4, 2011
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text> I so agree with you, if these fat slobs would walk a little maybe they would lose some of that weight. Some are so big their ass hangs over the side, looks so gross....
What if I planted my big ass on your face. You wouldn't mind that would ya? Keep out of the aisles, big boy is coming through!
Hector

Columbia, KY

#5 Mar 4, 2011
Speak for yourself, my wife is going to ride on one of those electric carts cause I sure ain't pushing her big fat ass around.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 4, 2011
Shopper wrote:
im a fat slop who has a lung disease and i will not satay off the carts so get over it
billy the kid

Clarkson, KY

#7 Mar 4, 2011
they had to have a doctor remove one from a fat womans ass last week all u could see was the handle bars sticking out= lardass lawsuit,motor was still running!!!!!
Justice

Trinity, TX

#8 Mar 4, 2011
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text> I so agree with you, if these fat slobs would walk a little maybe they would lose some of that weight. Some are so big their ass hangs over the side, looks so gross....
Never laid eyes upon you but from the sound of your comments it is very obvious that you are bone ugly and the day you die you will still be bone ugly and all the maybelline, make up in the world will not cover that sour puss face of yours...now that is just how you sound! Are you really that ugly of a person? I hope you are not!!! Because someday someone will make a rude remark to you about your ugly face and it will smart and burn but just remember you started the whole ball to rolling! Be nice with your comments and words for someday you might have to EAT THEM DAMN nasty comments that you make everyday...think about it UGLY!!!!!
dieingtotalk

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Mar 4, 2011
I heard Johnny Perice rides them ever time he go to walmart and kroger.and I know he so darn lazy,that he dont want to walk.people like that needs to let those carts alone for people that really needs them.I,myself have gone there and hurt when I walked around in the store.because I need to walk not that I'm a fat-so,just for health reasons.
dieingtotalk

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Mar 4, 2011
the reason I said ,he was lazy,he told a friend of mine why walk when u can ride.and also says I an't no fool.
Shopper

Trinity, TX

#11 Mar 4, 2011
big boy wrote:
<quoted text>
On behalf of overweight people everywhere, I must take offense at your inconsiderate comments. Some day you may be a lardass and in need of a cart. I believe you owe all of us an apology. If an apology is not forthcoming, I will attempt to run your ass down in my undersized cart. Thank you and have a SAFE day.
You're welcome. I am overweight myself but I am not lazy like you. Any time you want to try to run me down, go for it! I can move faster than your fat ass.
Haha

Buffalo, TX

#12 Mar 4, 2011
Have you noticed that they always show up at the first of the month and always attired in stretch pants? It is like a parade of fat women in spandex on scooters. Fun for the whole family!
really

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Mar 4, 2011
Haha wrote:
Have you noticed that they always show up at the first of the month and always attired in stretch pants? It is like a parade of fat women in spandex on scooters. Fun for the whole family!
Yeah but y do u say women? Men are just as fat maybe not in the a** but that gut sure does hang over their belt. Some even look pregnant.
big boy

Edwardsville, IL

#14 Mar 5, 2011
Shopper wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome. I am overweight myself but I am not lazy like you. Any time you want to try to run me down, go for it! I can move faster than your fat ass.
I bet you're a real fireball! Just remember to move your overweight
ass when ya see "big boy", and we won't have a problem. Thank you very much.
Shopper

Trinity, TX

#15 Mar 5, 2011
All you fat lazy slobs reading this can now know that when they ride those carts through Walmart, people look at them and know because of these posts.
old school

Ashburn, VA

#16 Mar 5, 2011
I can understand Walmarts idea to help those with handicaps.My problem is untrained people with handicaps driving them.I believe each person wishing to use one pass a small course to be liecened by the store .One day if one of these carts hits my ankle and turns it,I will be in court for the millons for pain and suffering.Pardon me will not fill the bill
Justice

Leitchfield, KY

#17 Mar 5, 2011
Shopper R U really as nasty as you sound? U really cannot B that mean of a person, if so I am thankful U R not my friend! Do U ever think about what might happen to U in the future? Hope U do not have to eat UR own words I believe that they will give U a bad case of diarrhea.....and turn your anus inside/out!
big boy

Edwardsville, IL

#18 Mar 5, 2011
Shopper wrote:
All you fat lazy slobs reading this can now know that when they ride those carts through Walmart, people look at them and know because of these posts.
When "big boy" comes down your aisle you will show the proper respect. I honk ONE time and you will move. " big boy" does not tolerate fools.
big boy

Edwardsville, IL

#19 Mar 5, 2011
old school wrote:
I can understand Walmarts idea to help those with handicaps.My problem is untrained people with handicaps driving them.I believe each person wishing to use one pass a small course to be liecened by the store .One day if one of these carts hits my ankle and turns it,I will be in court for the millons for pain and suffering.Pardon me will not fill the bill
Pardon me. If "big boy" hits you, it won't be on the ankles.
You'll be leaving the store with a cart lodged in your ass.
Thank you.
old school

Ashburn, VA

#20 Mar 5, 2011
I think they should ditch the carts and go just to wheel chairs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Devilsdaughter 163,921
Ladies: DO NOT GET TUBAL LIGATION! (Sep '10) 11 hr Rprice 146
Joshua Mann 13 hr WanaKnow 7
Who got shot last night 14 hr Big ol' Butt 4
cheryl (Oct '09) 14 hr Brittany Cox 36
Schoolteachers with Racist Spouses 14 hr Cracker 12
Cute girl at long john silvers Sun Beaner 6

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages