wanting to know

Trinity, TX

#1 Dec 23, 2009
does anyone know what type of person he is
question

Trinity, TX

#2 Dec 23, 2009
Where is he from and what does he look like does he or did he drive a truck for a living?
Sheesh

Leitchfield, KY

#3 Dec 23, 2009
Trying to drag his name thru the mud huh? Well you picked the perfect spot to post his name.
interested

Trinity, TX

#4 Dec 23, 2009
question wrote:
Where is he from and what does he look like does he or did he drive a truck for a living?
yes he did and i think he still does
interested

Trinity, TX

#5 Dec 23, 2009
i,m not trying to drag anyone in the mud he has been seeing someone i know and was wondering if he alright thats all not all who post want to put birt on people just want to know if he,s a alright guy
interested

Trinity, TX

#6 Dec 23, 2009
i,m not out to drag anyone in the mud he is seeing a friend and i just wanted to know what kind of a person he is that,s all
interested

Trinity, TX

#7 Dec 23, 2009
Sheesh wrote:
Trying to drag his name thru the mud huh? Well you picked the perfect spot to post his name.
not out to drag anyone into the mud he,s just seeing a friend and wanted to know if he,s a goo guy that,s all
he should know

Clarkson, KY

#8 Dec 25, 2009
the person he think,s loves him only use,s him for money and i hate to have to tell him like this i don,t know his# or i would call and tell him or we could meet face too face and i,d explain who it is and what they say when he leaves behind his back
family

Hodgenville, KY

#9 Jan 4, 2010
i wish people knew all the facts before they open there trap.first off...hell yes kieth is a wonderful man and so is the woman hes with..he just gave her a beautiful diamond engagement ring and as soon as divorces are final on both sides they will be married..dont be jealous..but the fuck out..this shit kills me..clean your oun door step..worry about the skeietons in your own closet..let those people be happy and try to have some normalcy in thier lives..if not for kieth and his woman then for her kids and grandkids..they all love kieth...he loves her...she loves him..everythings in the open and all conciuos is clear..on both sides...it wasnt just 1..so whoever tried to fuck this relationship up im here to tell you it backfired but it did bring out an hour long crying on eachothers shoulder and a promise of truth and faithfulness..so they are off to a pretty good start.relationships this day and time are hard enough let alone with busy bodies like you trying to fuck up a couples lives and hurt a bunch of children...butt the fuck out and go make memories of your own or do something worthwhile with your life..this man wants to help this woman hes loved her for 20 yrs should we all be so lucky.....i love ya kieth and dar...you know who
never told that

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jan 6, 2010
after wht you have posted i would be scared to know etheir of these two one stalker one hoe two real winners
funny shit

Lexington, KY

#11 Jan 6, 2010
this is sickning love story indeed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 148,176
Would Serco rehire past employees? (Aug '15) 17 hr paycheck 5
marvin mccubbin and andrea brown RATS 19 hr Seen in public 4
Flowers on graves (May '11) Wed A Grave Situation 17
looking for david harmon (Jan '15) Wed Ally beal 5
Looking for a place to rent in Taylor co Wed suggest 3
Phillip and Cindy Underwood Wed Whoooo 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages