Turkey Mites - Fleas in Yard

Turkey Mites - Fleas in Yard

Posted in the Campbellsville Forum

Jay

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2008
What can you buy to kill turkey mites and or fleas in your yard. Where do you get it and whats best?
Eclectic Aquarian

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Sep 22, 2008
guinea fowl.
Jay

Lexington, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2008
where do u get it
Eclectic Aquarian

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Sep 22, 2008
feed stores, farms that raise them. I guess I should have asked if you are in town or out in the county with some land. Guinea fowl are birds that are MURDER on bugs, ticks, turkey mites, etc.

If you are in town, or a smaller sized lot out in the county, talk with the folks down at someplace like Tractor Supply or Lowes...they should be able to point you in the right direction of something to use on your yard.

There was also an earlier topic thread about turkey mites on here....I dont think that you can search the C'ville topix threads, you will have to page back to find it. I want to say it was on page 1 within the last week or so, so it shouldnt be too awful far back.

Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Pat Henry 149,946
Eddie Swafford (Feb '10) 2 hr Libby 42
Poll HOARDING: Is it really a mental disorder, or ju... (May '10) 4 hr Flint Hill Bandit 70
Bypass paving Thu Paver 2
ben nance Wed Wife 7
Can anyone fix these Power Wheels kids cars? (Apr '08) Jul 26 The Helper 52
Enough all ready! (Jan '12) Jul 25 Jim Bob 30

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages