Curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Apr 19, 2012
Anyone know who is going to be the new TCMS principal? Hope someone good who can stop all the bullying.
LMS

Trinity, TX

#2 Apr 19, 2012
The school has a phone and a website. Wish we could stop you from using this forum!!!!
Curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Apr 19, 2012
This is the first time I have used this forum. You get no answers at school. And I don't appreciate the attitude it was just a simple question.
FED UP

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 19, 2012
Curious wrote:
Anyone know who is going to be the new TCMS principal? Hope someone good who can stop all the bullying.
I am also having a time with my child getting bullied. I am giving them this one last chance to stop it or I am going to the county attorney and see what they can do to stop it... FED UP!!!!!
LMS

Centerville, TX

#5 Apr 20, 2012
One last time?????? And curious, I don't care if you like my attitude!!!! Both of you should get together and hire a lawyer and get off this forum.
dah

Lexington, KY

#6 Apr 20, 2012
LMS wrote:
One last time?????? And curious, I don't care if you like my attitude!!!! Both of you should get together and hire a lawyer and get off this forum.
You were probably a bully in school yourself. In fact it is probably your kid that bullies other kids in tcms. You should ask god for forgiveness..
LMS

Centerville, TX

#7 Apr 20, 2012
Thank you for reading me dah. I will ask God (Big G) to give you some brains.
what

Lexington, KY

#8 Apr 20, 2012
Poor LMS must not have a life if he is always on here, he must be fugly...
LMS

Centerville, TX

#9 Apr 21, 2012
Old stuff what. Try to do better. I know you will be limited by your 6th grade education.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Ren 178,010
Spillway/ramp one 6 hr Stranger 1
Man in blue van near ramp one 6 hr Stranger 1
Barber 7 hr Waylon 1
Mild wanna help me decided if bicurous 14 hr K8tie6969 1
Girls who are decent wanna give a curious 29 ye... 14 hr K8tie6969 1
Victoria Alexa Cox 17 hr brent 1

Campbellsville Jobs

Personal Finance

Campbellsville Mortgages