Looking for Cindy Reed
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
An old friend

Centerville, TX

#1 Jan 10, 2010
Does anyone know if she is okay? I went to her old house where we use to meet and they told me that she does not live there anymore. Is she okay? We were really good friends for years and I was hoping to find her I miss seeing her. I hope that someone can tell me how to find her. I finally got a car and a job at subway and I want her to know that I can take care of her like she need to be took care of. I miss her so much anyone know where she at? please tell me so we can get in touch. She always said that she like me and I hope that she still like me. anyone can help me I aprciete it. thx on old friend.
Donna

Rineyville, KY

#2 Jan 11, 2010
I heard she was in jail. Something about cold checks.. Don't know for sure...
An old friend

Centerville, TX

#4 Jan 11, 2010
Surly she is not in jail for no cold checks. Are you sure? I gots to know, I will get her out of jail if she in jail. Where do you think that she is in jail, oh God please don't let her be in the jail she is fragile and pretty to be in jail. Do you know what they do to people as pretty as her in jail, they will rape her and make her do things to them personal private parts. She deserve better than that, her private parts mean somethin to me, I want them for me and I will took good cared of them if she would let me. I only hope dat we kan fine her. I will give her bath with my tongue and she will be shinning new. Oh God, pleae dont let her be in the jail I finaly gots me somewhered in me life and I wants to have her again. Pleae god dont took her away from me now. Why did you gib me a job god if I cant hav to be with the one I love so much?? WHy, WHy WHy????

“Here I Am”

Since: Jan 09

In your Thoughts

#5 Jan 12, 2010
This is Cindy, I live in Casey County Now, and No, I was not in jail for cold checks, So, who ever you are I am happy, I lost my mom about a year ago, and I am attending school to finish my degree, I always love to hear from old friends.
However, if this is whom I think this could be as you told me "Leave You the Hell" alone, Well, I'm not bothering you or Becca or Aaron, It is sad as much as I love them and have beeen really good to them that they can't have anything to do with me, but they will grow up sometime soon, and believe me it doesn't take long for them to grow up. They will know that Aunt Cindy did really love them. I am not bothering you, and I expect you to leave me the hell alone as well. Or as you stated you would have the law on my ass. I hope you know that two can play that game....

“Here I Am”

In your Thoughts

#6 Jan 12, 2010
Oh by the way Nikki didn't post the last topic. Cindy Reed did, and for you Donna who ever you are, get your facts straight about me before you post on topix, or better yet, if you take care of your own business, you want have to worry and wonder about me, So please do me a favor and get yourself a life....
Cindy Reed

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Jan 12, 2010
As for an old friend if you are really in search for me, I would like to know who you are, but I must tell you, Johnathon and I are both happy or I am. Johnathon is satisfied. I am in a relationship, I live with my boyfriend an we are planning to get married this year, He did get me an engagement ring for Christmas... but still I would love to know who was an old friend that had me on their mind, I can think of a few people, If it is the person that I think , post your name and I'll talk with you. If it is my family, as you said Leave you the hell alone, Well, I am, and you also can Leave me the hell alone. I am not bothering you... However, Have a Good Life, and Stay the Hell Out of mine, Tim's and Johnathon's, because we are happy without you.. and if you haven't got a life make you one....
rIVALRY NEEDS TO SEASE

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Jan 12, 2010
no Cindy's not on jail tracker, are you in prison yet for saleing drugs, or has your so called buddies gotten you for taking the pills that you were suppose to be saling that adds up to over 7,000-8,000 dollars, Does Campbellsville University know that you are a fellon for drugs and alchol, Does Campbellsville know that you are a Rat and Informat...If so it just takes one person to see this and the word spreads fast in a so called town? Hey, think of it this way both names are spread all over Campbellsville, but you are the one the people of Campbellsville gets to see on a daily basis.
Family

Elizabethtown, KY

#10 Jan 12, 2010
Who is writting all this Sh&t again? Can you people not leave well enough alone? No, I am not a felon, no I am not an addict and no she is not in jail. You people need to get a life and crawl back under the rock you came from. And "rIVALRY NEEDS TO sEASE" I dont know where you are getting your information but I have a clean record and back ground, don't you think they check all this prior to the type of degree I am pursueing? You need to remember that just because you think something or heard something, doesn't make it so.
Family

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jan 12, 2010
Cindy Reed wrote:
As for an old friend if you are really in search for me, I would like to know who you are, but I must tell you, Johnathon and I are both happy or I am. Johnathon is satisfied. I am in a relationship, I live with my boyfriend an we are planning to get married this year, He did get me an engagement ring for Christmas... but still I would love to know who was an old friend that had me on their mind, I can think of a few people, If it is the person that I think , post your name and I'll talk with you. If it is my family, as you said Leave you the hell alone, Well, I am, and you also can Leave me the hell alone. I am not bothering you... However, Have a Good Life, and Stay the Hell Out of mine, Tim's and Johnathon's, because we are happy without you.. and if you haven't got a life make you one....
Congradulations on your engagement and no, this is not me writting all this. I read all this stuff but I don't respond very often. Not into all this negativity. Good luck with the marriage thing.
This family is known

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Jan 12, 2010
Yes, Campbellsville this is true about Israel King? I have no idea who is writing stuff either, but it does need to cease. Campbellsville University must not care what they let on campus and to call their self a Christian Campus? Yes, I do think Cindy had to go to jail for something she did. but I don't think it was cold checks. However, we all have dirt under the rug, or skeltons in the closest, whether it be ourselves or are families. But this does need to cease for both sisters and families sakes. I suppose losing both parents are hard for them both, How it would be so nice if they could be close, since it's just the two of them, however, since it seems that is impossible, At least they could stay away from one another, let each family have a their own life, and God be with both these sisters and their families. And love each other from a far...It seems this is the way things has to be for this family. I wish all the best to all of them, and that life only brings happiness and joy to both familiies,and quit the ruining of these two families and their children.... Know and Love Both Girls and their families, and Johnathon, Becca , and little Aaron.....God Bless
Yeah it must be true

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Jan 12, 2010
Yeah, Campbellsville University will let anyone in with a 34 on their ACT, especially one with a 4.0 average that takes 21 hours a semester. In fact, I even think that they give schoolarships for that. What college wouldn't let him in and what kind of thought went into listing someones name, especially your own and that of childrens on a web site whose only purpose is to give Jerry Springer rejects somewhere to air their dirty laundry. This family must be real proud.
Yeah it must be true

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jan 12, 2010
rIVALRY NEEDS TO SEASE wrote:
no Cindy's not on jail tracker, are you in prison yet for saleing drugs, or has your so called buddies gotten you for taking the pills that you were suppose to be saling that adds up to over 7,000-8,000 dollars, Does Campbellsville University know that you are a fellon for drugs and alchol, Does Campbellsville know that you are a Rat and Informat...If so it just takes one person to see this and the word spreads fast in a so called town? Hey, think of it this way both names are spread all over Campbellsville, but you are the one the people of Campbellsville gets to see on a daily basis.
I asked you to leave me alone and I am not responsible for every person like yourself that has nothing better to do than to write gossip on here. I told you what I would do, so sit back and enjoy the ride. Lets see how that marriage things works out for you now.
Cindy Reed

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 12, 2010
Hi, My name is Cindy Reed and he doesn't have any pills but I do. I take all kinds of pills, in fact, any that I can get my hands on. I was hoping to go to art school so that I could draw a check, but then my son told me that art school would only help me to draw a picture of a check - not actually draw a check that I could cash. You see it is very hard when you don't want to work and I feel that it is my job to do everything that I can to not ever work a job. In fact, you might say that my job is trying to draw a check. Last year I caught diabetes and really felt that I could get my dissability that I really, really, really,really deserve because I just don't feel like working. But to my dismay, I found out that people with diabetes can still work. It really sucks! Maybe if I go to art school I can learn to poop a "j". I heard that if I poop a "J" I can get disability, but pooping a "j" is really hard and I just don't like doing anything that envolves any effort. I really need to find a way to screw the system and get my dissability because my son will be 18 really soon and I will lose his check and that is how I have been paying my bills for 15 years. You know it is really hard being a single mom and not working. I would work, but then I couldn't get here on topix and say mean and nasty things about people that are working to support me with their tax dollars, what would topix do without me here to keep rumurs going? Please, anyone who can help find a way to poop a "J" or any easier way to get my disability email me and let me know.
Well I thought about it and I have an idea. You all can help me and the government out a lot. You see there is no point in you paying your taxes to the government and then them sending me a check. That is such a waste of money and time. It would be quicker and cheeper if you just send your money directly to me and by pass the middle man. There are lots of charities out there and when you send money to them, only 70 to 80 percent get to the people who need it. BUT, if you send your money to my charity, keep Cindy Reed from having to work international, 100% of every dime that you send will go to keeping me from working. The best part of it is the government will not have to waste the money to print me a check or the cost of a stamp to send it. But please do me a favor, please send cash. That way I don't have to cash the check since I am a repeat offender shop lifter and I am not allowed into Kroger or Walmart, which is where I use to cash my check since I am not responsible enough to have a checking account. I use to have a checking account but I couldn't get the bank to understand that I could not be out of money since I still had checks left. Stupid banks! Remember 100% of your non tax deductable donations go to prevent me (Cindy Reed) from having to ever go to work. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and I will answer them. You could send your questions by mail, but I can't keep the old woman in walkers from bothering me so I threaten and they got me evicted. Da&N crippled B56ches! I wish I could find someone that would let me beat them and not call the police but I guess them days are over. Anyway I look forward to your cash rolling in!
You Again

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2010
Whats wrong sweety? Did you not think that I was kidding? I can play this game too and I am much smarter than you. I know, I know you are not dumb because you have 92 credit hours from CU and just think it only took you ten years to get them. Lets see 92 hours, each class is about 3 hours so that is approximately 30 classes, you go to school 2 semesters a year so if you divide 30 by 10 that is 3 classes a year. Then you have to divide that by 2 (2 semesters a year) so that means you are so smart that you managed to pass 1.5 classes a semester. You are a regular Einstien!

You know you actually had me fooled for a day, I thought that you had decided to grow up and stop posting this ignorant stuff - my bad, when you are homeless you have nothing better to do than try to tear down those who have helped you - you find all kinds of ways to be creative. If you would just put some of that creativity to work on a job I bet you could get somewhere in life besides living with your boyfriends ex-wife. Hows that working out for you by the way? now, now don't be upset that I know how to type too. Look at it this way you all have so much in common, except, she is not homeless AND you live with here.

I would like to suggest that stop bothering our mutual friend before life becomes to difficult for you and your boy friend. I have done some checking and found out that when life becomes to stressful for your boy friend he tends to leave. That means if you don't leave this alone, I will make sure he is so stressed that he will run and leave you again and you can't go to your sisters and stay. Her husband would have let you stay but I that is not going to happen after all this.

One last thing, who is Nikki anyway? Last chance to leave me alone, there is no one for you to run home to when you get kicked out of where your at. Leave it alone. I am sorry that people are bothering you but it was not and has not been me. You have been on here posting things about people for years and looks like it is coming home to haunt you.
again

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Jan 12, 2010
I am not going to waste my time trying to remove this garbage because no one I know is messing with any kind of drugs. If they were, it still wouldn't be any of my bussiness. No one I know except you is in jail or has the police at their house on a regular basis except you. You are pretty safe for now because you live with someone else and hopefuly things go better for you there than they have in past, but if not the police will end up being called out there too. If you loved those kids the way you claimed, you wouldnt be writting these obvious lies and putting their names on here. No one in there right mind is going to get on here and say "pay me for my drugs". I already think that you are ignorant so you might as well get on here, open up your mouth, and prove it to everyone else.

“Here I Am”

In your Thoughts

#18 Jan 12, 2010
Isreal if this is you thats posting this , at least dont be SCARED to post your name. Dude good luck.
p.s.

i'm not scared of you in any way.. I wont run, but i hear you do...... but can you run fast or far enough this time?

“Here I Am”

In your Thoughts

#19 Jan 12, 2010
hey Isreal how many College degrees do you claim to have.? 3-4

and you work at McDonalds.......... hahahahhaha

but then again you cant keep a job....... LOL

hey dude are you trying to get a degree in nursing to work at a hospital to be around peoples pills so you can steal and take them? dude you wouldnt keep a job anyway but keep trying...

its a shame that Richard didnt give you up in the Cresent Hill Robbery case, but i guess you scared him silent didnt you.

hey dude why were you gone 2 days when it happened? ohh i forgot you were in bed on a drug binge.....Kim said you hurt your back... did you hurt it breaking in the office?

Dude anytime you wish to take this debate face to face please let me know.
meme

Clarkson, KY

#20 Jan 12, 2010
Cindy Reed wrote:
Hi, My name is Cindy Reed and he doesn't have any pills but I do. I take all kinds of pills, in fact, any that I can get my hands on. I was hoping to go to art school so that I could draw a check, but then my son told me that art school would only help me to draw a picture of a check - not actually draw a check that I could cash. You see it is very hard when you don't want to work and I feel that it is my job to do everything that I can to not ever work a job. In fact, you might say that my job is trying to draw a check. Last year I caught diabetes and really felt that I could get my dissability that I really, really, really,really deserve because I just don't feel like working. But to my dismay, I found out that people with diabetes can still work. It really sucks! Maybe if I go to art school I can learn to poop a "j". I heard that if I poop a "J" I can get disability, but pooping a "j" is really hard and I just don't like doing anything that envolves any effort. I really need to find a way to screw the system and get my dissability because my son will be 18 really soon and I will lose his check and that is how I have been paying my bills for 15 years. You know it is really hard being a single mom and not working. I would work, but then I couldn't get here on topix and say mean and nasty things about people that are working to support me with their tax dollars, what would topix do without me here to keep rumurs going? Please, anyone who can help find a way to poop a "J" or any easier way to get my disability email me and let me know.
Well I thought about it and I have an idea. You all can help me and the government out a lot. You see there is no point in you paying your taxes to the government and then them sending me a check. That is such a waste of money and time. It would be quicker and cheeper if you just send your money directly to me and by pass the middle man. There are lots of charities out there and when you send money to them, only 70 to 80 percent get to the people who need it. BUT, if you send your money to my charity, keep Cindy Reed from having to work international, 100% of every dime that you send will go to keeping me from working. The best part of it is the government will not have to waste the money to print me a check or the cost of a stamp to send it. But please do me a favor, please send cash. That way I don't have to cash the check since I am a repeat offender shop lifter and I am not allowed into Kroger or Walmart, which is where I use to cash my check since I am not responsible enough to have a checking account. I use to have a checking account but I couldn't get the bank to understand that I could not be out of money since I still had checks left. Stupid banks! Remember 100% of your non tax deductable donations go to prevent me (Cindy Reed) from having to ever go to work. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and I will answer them. You could send your questions by mail, but I can't keep the old woman in walkers from bothering me so I threaten and they got me evicted. Da&N crippled B56ches! I wish I could find someone that would let me beat them and not call the police but I guess them days are over. Anyway I look forward to your cash rolling in!
you should have changed your ip before pretending to be someone else after so many posts.
Cindy Reed

Nicholasville, KY

#21 Jan 12, 2010
Israel King I have a question to ask you? I have often wondered this, Why do you keep posting topics about me? Israel, Is it because you are in love with me, Do you want me? Are you obsessed with me? Is that why you keep posting on topix about me, Well even though I am pretty, fragile,and
hot, You are married to my sister Kim, and I am the aunt of your children. I will tell you, that I never will be involved with my sisters husband, and you are the last sorry bastard, drug dealer, and Informat Rat that I would ever be with. I have often told my sister she would be better off without you, and so would my precious niece and nephew. So girls at CU please take my advice and BEWARE OF Israel King.... Israel, apparently, Kim is not enough to satisfy you, it seems as you want Kim, and me. One of us is just not enough for you Huh? But, Sorry Israel King, You are not man enough to satisy me and never have or will. So please Israel, I wish you all life's pleasures, Because you will never have me .
Jerry

Clarkson, KY

#22 Jan 12, 2010
WOW now this is some Springer material!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr CCzar 166,491
What are the best cheap cigarettes? (Jun '11) 8 hr lar 92
Dear fat white women,.... 9 hr tater 4
Hash family geneology Campbellsville (Jul '16) 15 hr Aleah 6
taylor Mitchell Tue hance 1
Jeremy wilcoxson (May '16) Tue Norat 17
Lil Avah Perkins assaulted by Gummy. Tue Florida Moose 2

Campbellsville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance