Mayor of Byron

Fond Du Lac, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Has anyone heard that they are setting people up to fire them after 20+ years? I’m starting to learn that the middle mangers are being told to discipline anyone who has in 20+ years. They are writing-up long time employees for mistakes or policy violations even when lesser paid employees are doing the same things. Then they can put you on a last chance agreement so you can be fired for anything. This way they don’t have to pay unemployment or severance pay.
Is this the plan Gregg Bolt? It sure looks like what he did with other companies. Ask the people at Johnson Controls. Gregg, Calvin College would be ashamed of your path. You may need to go back and read their calling. Our Calling - Calvin College
As for you middle managers your not bullet proof. When you make an error on firing someone and they come back to get you the Evil Empire will leave you out in the cold where you below. Your time is coming….
Mayor of Byron

Fond Du Lac, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Our Calling - Calvin College

http://www.calvin.edu/about/shalom.html

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Campbellsport Discussions

Search the Campbellsport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 6 hr Teabilly Heaven 6,987
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
Campbellsport area man shot while fishing May '14 Kelli heibler 1
Security warning issued after break-in reported... May '14 Lau 1
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
•••
•••
•••
Campbellsport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Campbellsport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••