Bob Galaska

There are 2 comments on the Fond du Lac Reporter story from Apr 17, 2011, titled Bob Galaska. In it, Fond du Lac Reporter reports that:

Hometown: Campbellsport. He lives and works in Fond du Lac. Employer: Associate director, service management with AT&T Extracurricular activities: Spending time with family and friends, playing piano and trumpet, volunteering with Telecom Pioneers of America and Fond du Lac Morning Rotary Top Honor/Recognition: Completing AT&T's Emerging Leaders ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fond du Lac Reporter.

Mark Z

United States

#1 Apr 18, 2011
Bob is a class act person, Always willing to help people out. Fun guy to hang out with. Way to go BOB !!! Come up and visit us soon !
Mark Z

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2011
Dont know why the post says from green valley wi. Im formerly from Campbellsport and now living on Shawano Lake.
Bob comes up in the fall with my son and helps us cut firewood. Hoping to get him up here for some fishing and hunting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
comment on this how much do u hate bullies (Nov '14) Nov '14 Herman 2
News Campbellsport area man shot while fishing (May '14) May '14 Kelli heibler 1
News Security warning issued after break-in reported... (May '14) May '14 Lau 1
News Appleton East Marches in National 4th of July P... (Jul '12) Jul '12 lame 1
News Teenager In Custody for Allegedly Shooting Girl... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Citizen 1
News Special Assignment: Husband and wife battle dis... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Mark Ziarkowski 1
News Roth earns NEBT Herb Niederehe award (Feb '12) Feb '12 Mark Ziarkowski 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbellsport Mortgages