|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>I have seen the light,you have educated me. All hard working talented people that have garnered any amount of wealth, should be forced to give that wealth to you. You are unable to work hard and create any wealth for yourself. Other people need to give you the fruit of their labor. I see now what cloth you're cut from.
Ignorance thy name is Teabagger,my nuts on your chin.Remember?
zipp

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text
The people are watching,and the people will exact revenge for your bastardly ways.
I like the sound of that.
zipp

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Good news! That old fossil of a senator McConnell is at an all time low in popularity in the polls. He may have a big problem at midterms. I've heard that Ashley Judd may run against him.
Goodbye and good rittens to you, you old fossil! It's been far too long.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

zipp wrote:
No id settle for just your money that way I could shop at goodwill. By the way, thanks for the Jaguar! Bahahaha!!!
Thats what you are cuz thats what you do,"parasitic goverment teat crybaby." Have to take a shot at the people that shop at good will also? Just shows what kind'a cloth you are cut from.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

zipp wrote:
No id settle for just your money that way I could shop at goodwill. By the way, thanks for the Jaguar! Bahahaha!!!
Now you are hurling insults at people that shop at good will.Got a big hate for them too? No class at all. Ya got alot of anger "little boy."
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

<quoted text>
Look at you! the lowest common denominator. Typical of cornered animal.
Lost the election lost his mind, never had any substance to lose or morality.
The repukes know how to get things done,all the have to do is cheat and lie and steal .
There aren't enough that beleive the crap they call their platform.So ,they will rig the laws and elections, so that they can win.
The people are watching,and the people will exact revenge for your bastardly ways.
Soon and not soon enough all of their kind will be unelectable or dead.Maybe someone can help with the latter.
Who Teabagger Who can see any thing because my nuts are on his chin. keep sucking my love.
What a convoluted rant. You need help,alot of help! Please don't hurt any decent innocent people.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

zipp wrote:
Hey Whooters, in the immortal words of of dirty harry: "Your nothing but dogshit, and a lot of things can happen to dogshit. It can be stepped on and squashed, or dry up and blow away in the wind. So do yourself a favor, be careful where the dog shits ya."
Whoa .....Pontification on dog shit now??????? Good Grief get some help!!!!!!!
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Whooty my balls, your chin , remember?
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what you are cuz thats what you do,"parasitic goverment teat crybaby." Have to take a shot at the people that shop at good will also? Just shows what kind'a cloth you are cut from.
You are so redundant, can"t you formulate a decent insult?
Just remember OBAMA WON BAHAHAHAHAHA, AS A FRIEND ONCE SAID.
jUST KEEP MY TEABAGS ON YOUR NOSE,GOOOOD DOG.
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Where is old slack jaw McConnel from anyway? He looks like some sort of backwoods Whootie. Look at the man,he is pitiful. If I looked that absurd I'd be pissed too.
Just remember the GOP wants to turn this gov't into Sharia law.
How does that one sound Zipp? That my new rumor that I'm starting.

GOP = SHARIA LAW
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Oh yeah, I forgot sharia law says "my balls have to be on your chin who tea who"
zipp

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are hurling insults at people that shop at good will.Got a big hate for them too? No class at all. Ya got alot of anger "little boy."
No just insulting you. Thanks for the concern.
Now that you mention it, insults? You certainly never do that! Bahaha!
zipp

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are hurling insults at people that shop at good will.Got a big hate for them too? No class at all. Ya got alot of anger "little boy."
Oh and by the way Whooters, as far as the little boy stuff; I'd be willing to bet I got ya by 40 lbs and at least 80 IQ points.

BAHAHA!
zipp

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Hey whootster, how long did it take for you to look up "pontification"? Or did someone else use that word around you? Huh? Admit it.

Bahaha!
zipp

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>What a convoluted rant. You need help,alot of help! Please don't hurt any decent innocent people.
So are you saying he hurt your feelings? No worries about decent people!

Oh, zinger!!!
zipp

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Interesting development on the fiscal cliff. The GOP is proposing hundreds of billions of dollars in spending cuts. When asked to identify what the cuts are they will not respond. This is one of the big reasons they get a "no deal" response. Then they go out and say the president is stalling or not serious. What is going on here?
The truth is that if they made public what they want to cut, it would be terribly unpopular with the voters.
They are between a rock and a hard place. If Boehner agrees to Obamas deal he will pay the price with his own party. If he doesn't give in, he and others will pay a price with voters. What to do??
How about following the will of the voters like you were elected to do? Every day that goes by without a deal, the repubs are taking more of the blame. If they hold out and we go over the cliff, the GOP could be clobbered by the voters.
The president won the election! We all know that he campaigned on shared sacrifice and the taxes going up on the top 2% of income earners. Doesn't the GOP recognize this? What gives?
zipp

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Funnier still is that if in fact the GOP does get clobbered by the voters, the will sit back for months, years, or forever wondering what happened.

BAHAHA!
anon

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Where is old slack jaw McConnel from anyway? He looks like some sort of backwoods Whootie. Look at the man,he is pitiful. If I looked that absurd I'd be pissed too.
Just remember the GOP wants to turn this gov't into Sharia law.
How does that one sound Zipp? That my new rumor that I'm starting.
GOP = SHARIA LAW
Shari'a is an Arabic word meaning “path” or “way.” Today the term is used most commonly to mean “Islamic law,” the detailed system of religious law developed by Muslim scholars in the first three centuries of Islam and still in force among fundamentalists today.
Nonetheless, I will start honing my sword handling to settle some scores.
Anonymous

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Shari'a is an Arabic word meaning “path” or “way.” Today the term is used most commonly to mean “Islamic law,” the detailed system of religious law developed by Muslim scholars in the first three centuries of Islam and still in force among fundamentalists today.
Nonetheless, I will start honing my sword handling to settle some scores.
I don't mean to slam muslims, but when you say sharia law around a red neck repulican they get all up in arms. It's fun to watch them and their convoluted ideals and ideas.
Take up your voting sword in 2014 and slay them.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and by the way Whooters, as far as the little boy stuff; I'd be willing to bet I got ya by 140 lbs and at least 80 IQ points.
BAHAHA!
Your IQ is 80 and you weigh in at 340? Good grief get up and get a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Campbellsport Discussions

Search the Campbellsport Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
Campbellsport area man shot while fishing May '14 Kelli heibler 1
Security warning issued after break-in reported... May '14 Lau 1
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
•••
•••
•••
Campbellsport Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Campbellsport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••