First Prev
of 2
Next Last
heroin

United States

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Carrol Counties finest drug!
Famous Users: Sam Dew Keith Welch Josh Quire Dylan Bromwell Bri Irons Hailey Golf Brittany Aper Amanda Gilley Stormy Gunter Cassie Franklin Zac Waters Jeremy Sullivan Ashley Cole Ashley Ross names goes on and on.
Really who wants to see our town like this our tax dollars going in these peoples veins up their noses in their lungs no wonder Carrolton has a bad reputation!
Anonymous

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Sep 7, 2012
Chill.

If an individual chooses to waste their life's potential on a Friday night's worth of opiates, that's their business entirely. Heroin doesn't give the user aggressive tendencies, nor does it influence future psychological breakdowns- all it does is make you mellow. If anything, we should be encouraging addicts to only use drugs that keep their behaviors at manageable levels.
TAKE NOTICE

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Sep 7, 2012
HEROIN:
I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold. And if you need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me y
ou'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to, just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms, will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your Mother; you'll steal from your Dad. When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach your my ways. I take kids from their
...parents, and parents from their kids, I turn people from GOD, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from yor, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything, your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till ou have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you, you'll be lucky to live. If you try me, be warned, this is not game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear, from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me. But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told,but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said NO, and just walked away. If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave. I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me, what will you do? Will you try me or not? It's all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to HELL!!!...Re-post this and you might save a life...or at least make someone think twice!!!....
Brenda Sullivan

Newport, KY

#4 Sep 7, 2012
heroin wrote:
Carrol Counties finest drug!
Famous Users: Sam Dew Keith Welch Josh Quire Dylan Bromwell Bri Irons Hailey Golf Brittany Aper Amanda Gilley Stormy Gunter Cassie Franklin Zac Waters Jeremy Sullivan Ashley Cole Ashley Ross names goes on and on.
Really who wants to see our town like this our tax dollars going in these peoples veins up their noses in their lungs no wonder Carrolton has a bad reputation!
I do not know who you are, I do not care. If you are going to get on a public forum and slam names around, here is a piece of advice. Don't make yourself appear to be a total idiot with the wrong assumptions and accusations. Display a level of intelligence and be sure you have correct information. Jeremy has had past issues. No one is denying this. However, HEROIN was Never one of them. So please get your accusations straight. He hasn't lived in CC since attending Middle School. Please gets all facts current when making the attempt to bash someone. Do you know him personally OR, are you only repeating gossip? It's pretty obvious to me you don't have a clue. Given the fact, his life has always been of public interest, I will tell you what is going on with Jeremy. He is going into a treatment program.(His request). He has been attending church for almost 3 months now. He has made his apologies to all that will allow him to make apologies. Maybe you feel you are owed an apology from him. If so, commit the courageous act of posting your name.( I'm pretty sure your parents didn't name you heroin.} I'm sure he will talk to you about it. If you truly know him then you would know how God has changed his heart with his present actions. Also I see you are very concerned about how your taxes are being spent. I do not wish for you to lose sleep
so please, "rest in peace". He has NEVER received ANY government aid in any form. He's taking life one day at a time, and is doing well. Ashley R - Does not live in CC. Also working hard on changing her life. Ashley C.- Holding full time employment, raising new baby. ALSO, taking steps to improve her life for her and daughter. Zack - Does not even reside in the state of KY.(Sorry your info was incorrect there too). So, kudos to you . You have proven that your comment is not trustworthy. I'm betting it just burns your soul to find out there actually are people out there who are trying to change. Yes, there are even people in CC making great changes. I am very sorry for your little topix page life. There is a better life out there for all. You should try to develop a little motivation and get one. Have a wonderful day.(We are).

Since: Sep 12

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Sep 9, 2012
how you people going to put peoples names out like that for real. are you them didn't thank so. if you going to dog people and put them on front put your name on here you coward and make sure ya slate is clean too!!!
brittany aper

Radcliff, KY

#9 Sep 9, 2012
haha really funny me do herion now thats funny wh you worried what ppl doing anyways is it your business no dont think so!!
Heroin duhs

Florence, KY

#10 Sep 10, 2012
I think it is great that people are being exposed on here. If you don't like it, then keep your name off it by not being associated with heroin. The cops should be reading these forums...like it or not, there is always some bit of truth to each rumor. Heroin is killing people left and right in this town. I want to walk down the street and not see junkies roll by with their eyes rolling into the backs of their heads, delayed reactions to stop lights, etc.----take these rediculous forums as eye openers cause if ya don't get sober you're gonna get dead! I saw heroin exchange hands last week at the bar like it was no thing at all----doom is coming for this town in a hurry.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 10, 2012
Take Notice is the smartest person on here he/she has made the greatest point!!!!!It doesn't help pointing fingers there is no since of naming anyone particular on here because it is everywhere and Carrollton is such a small town and i would have to say at least 65% of people here do it.Their family and friends need to give them support instead of everyone against them.I am not a user thank god but have had family members that have and i seen what it can do to you if it doesn't kill you first!I f you are a user reading this please take control and get help!!!God bless you.THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU GET YOUR NEXT FIX!!!
wow

Brooksville, FL

#12 Sep 10, 2012
I so had to share this, ty,what words can do are amazing, if only they would listen
TAKE NOTICE wrote:
HEROIN:
I destroy homes, tear families apart, take your children, and that's just the start. I'm more costly than diamonds, more costly than gold, the sorrow I bring is a sight to behold. And if you need me, remember I'm easily found. I live all around you, in schools and in town. I live with the rich, I live with the poor, I live down the street, and maybe next door. My power is awesome; try me y
ou'll see, but if you do, you may never break free. Just try me once and I might let you go, but try me twice, and I'll own your soul. When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie. You do what you have to, just to get high. The crimes you'll commit, for my narcotic charms, will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms. You'll lie to your Mother; you'll steal from your Dad. When you see their tears, you should feel sad. But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised, I'll be your conscience, I'll teach your my ways. I take kids from their
...parents, and parents from their kids, I turn people from GOD, and separate from friends. I'll take everything from yor, your looks and your pride, I'll be with you always, right by your side. You'll give up everything, your family, your home, your friends, your money, then you'll be alone. I'll take and take, till ou have nothing more to give. When I'm finished with you, you'll be lucky to live. If you try me, be warned, this is not game. If given the chance, I'll drive you insane. I'll ravish your body; I'll control your mind. I'll own you completely; your soul will be mine. The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed, the voices you'll hear, from inside your head, the sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see; I want you to know, these are all gifts from me. But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart, that you are mine, and we shall not part. You'll regret that you tried me, they always do, but you came to me, not I to you. You knew this would happen. Many times you were told,but you challenged my power, and chose to be bold. You could have said NO, and just walked away. If you could live that day over, now what would you say? I'll be your master; you will be my slave. I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave. Now that you have met me, what will you do? Will you try me or not? It's all up to you. I can bring you more misery than words can tell. Come take my hand, let me lead you to HELL!!!...Re-post this and you might save a life...or at least make someone think twice!!!....
question is

United States

#13 Sep 10, 2012
I knowDo you really think that even if cops look at it they cant do anything unless they see the suspect in action? But I agree strongly I think the county would be alot better its sad to see young kids destroy their lives! And their thought is " its my life " well it may be your life but your somebodys child right? I know as a parent that it would absolutely crush me if I had to go to the morgue and see my child laying there! It is absolutely pointless to throw someone under the bus on topix but maybe the person who done either done it or just cares. If your the one person reading and it just pisses you off then stop and take a look at your life I mean really why do you do? To be cool? Well I myself don't think its cool to be laying around geeked. There is more to life then drugs hell go out take a look around the world is huge. Some of us people care! Find better friends! I know as a mother if I found out my child was involved in this I would first stop and ask myself "is it something I could have predicted from happening?" What can I do to help my child? But then I stop and say to myself "hell when you grow up in an environment where drugs is all you know then your going to follow." But I guess with non educated parents there comes non educated children because their parent doesn't care about their childs welfare! There is nothing not one single of us can do but sit back and shakes our heads, maybe if just one of these addicts would stand up and have respect for each other then just maybe one could learn from the other! Not meant to offend anyone just my opinion! So many of our children are turning to these horrible drugs and nothing is getting done about it! And for the ones that are trying and have turn3d their life around still get criticized that's the crime. I know a few of them personally that have been mentioned but I will not toss their name out out of respect but to see them 3 months 6 months or years ago I am very proud so I think if we start showing respect and more concern instead of lashing then we could have a start! I believe all it takes is ONE VOICE! Maybe their scared, maybe they have no one who cares, who knows but all it takes is 1 and that could make a difference no one is perfect everyone everywhere has issues and a reason let's not give them another! Im sorry but I believe everyone deserves a freah start, and ignorance of another isn't giving them the ability to! Reach out even if it gets ignored just know you tried. Have a blessed life!
Sick of It

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Sep 11, 2012
Add Rex Renolds to this list. He deals in Meth. What we can do is call and start nameing namesIf enough of us do this, they will start watching them! They are not smart enough to not get caught. eventualy they will screw up and sell to the wrong person!
Wow

Newport, KY

#16 Sep 11, 2012
You would think that the cops would take these guys off the streets! I was in court a few months ago for a traffic violation, and could not believe how many young girls were there for Heroin and drug related charges. Sad, and this is a small town where everyone see's and knows who the dealers are. So why are they still getting away with it? Pathetic!
dang

United States

#17 Sep 11, 2012
Wow wrote:
You would think that the cops would take these guys off the streets! I was in court a few months ago for a traffic violation, and could not believe how many young girls were there for Heroin and drug related charges. Sad, and this is a small town where everyone see's and knows who the dealers are. So why are they still getting away with it? Pathetic!
Because snitches get stitches and end up in ditches.
woohoo

United States

#18 Sep 11, 2012
dang wrote:
<quoted text>
Because snitches get stitches and end up in ditches.
tough ain't ya how bout I give you a colombian neck tie
dang

Dayton, OH

#19 Sep 11, 2012
woohoo wrote:
<quoted text>tough ain't ya how bout I give you a colombian neck tie
Why don't you try that, you may be surprised at what ya get. Ya see I am not one of these inbred junkies, I simply set back and watch all you kill yourself or eachother, whichever comes first. But whenever you feel froggy and get you eyes uncrossed why don't ya jump, bitch.
woohoo

United States

#20 Sep 11, 2012
dang wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you try that, you may be surprised at what ya get. Ya see I am not one of these inbred junkies, I simply set back and watch all you kill yourself or eachother, whichever comes first. But whenever you feel froggy and get you eyes uncrossed why don't ya jump, bitch.
im not a junkie either but maybe this town need more snitches and the heroin epidemic would lessen
yup

Chicago, IL

#21 Sep 11, 2012
This is pathetic! Do you really think that by HELP or FIX anything?
ur an Idiot

United States

#22 Sep 11, 2012
It's funny how one person earlier discredited all the names u named, but heres another one, Stormy!!! She dont even live in Carrollton anymore.. and doesnt even come here, so how are you going to try and blame this towns heroin problem on all those ppl u listed, when none of them are even around anymore??? If someone is doing heroin its no ones fault but their own. A choice THEY CHOOSE.. no one forces it on them.. grow up. Stop pointing fingers at ppl who arent even in this county anymore and realize that its an individuals choice to do or not do drugs... no one forces it on ppl.. they choose to do the shit.. lock up the so called dealers, it wont matter. Cuz ya cant find and lock em all up, and a junkie will always find a new dealer...
lmao

River Grove, IL

#23 Sep 12, 2012
yup wrote:
This is pathetic! Do you really think that by HELP or FIX anything?
Your pathetic can you interpret what you wrote °_°
Ninja Narc

Owensboro, KY

#24 Sep 12, 2012
I love buying dope from some inbred gangsta wanna be. My job is so easy. All I have to do is look disheveled and talk like a dumb-ass and dealers will sell to me in a heartbeat. Especially like to crack the heads of the meth punk faggots. Dope dealers and dope users have provided me with a very fun and lucrative government job. I'm set for life cause LOL on all you punks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turners Station Music Thread (Aug '14) 3 hr Musikologist 6
bryan macintire (Jul '13) 12 hr babemommalover 11
Jimmy Peyton /Payton Wed Andy Taylor 3
She looks awesome! Wed Working 24
News MRS. Carroll County Wed Zesbitchin 13
What was happening at Happy Hollow yesterday?? Wed Informed Bystander 2
Lindsey Casey Jun 28 The fuzz 3

Campbellsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance