What's this boy really like??
Curious

Ft Mitchell, KY

#2 Oct 16, 2012
Why do you want to know?
he is trouble

Lake Geneva, WI

#3 Oct 30, 2012
I wish I could go in detail...but he is bad news!
yesyourright

Ripon, WI

#4 Nov 3, 2012
He should of been picked up with the drug bust this past week!!!
Curious

Ft Mitchell, KY

#5 Dec 17, 2012
Ok, yes he has a bad past... But I can guarentee that none of you know him now. He has a little girl now and has made huge changes to his life.. he has a good heart and anyone who truely knows him would know that. I'm sure you all have skeletons in your closet, everyone does.. but to sit here behind a fake name making false accusations is pretty low, maybe you should worry about yourselves instead.
keegan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6 Dec 22, 2012
This is keegan what would u like to know in may I ask y I should've been picked up In the last drug bust because I haven't touched a Drug in over 4 yrs and y is that ur business any ways who are u let's talk about ur recent activities an wat u do u wanna bad mouth me an down grade me good job u succeeded I guess but u can tell u have never met me cuz I have completely changed since my daughter was born I can't stand people who hide behind fake names n act like they have never done anything wrong ur prob a child rapist yesyouright or drug addict who got mad because I wouldn't sell u drugs wen I stopped hypocrite
Truth speaker

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Keegan you are so full of crap. Lies, lies, lies....all of it. Feel sorry for your family; especially your daughter. Grow the hell up boy.
Tasia

Ripon, WI

#8 Jan 28, 2013
"Truth speaker" you seem to be nothing more than a coward to sit there behind a fake name and talk about someone when I'm sure your not perfect yourself.. I'm proud of the changes he has made, yeah he's not perfect himself but when you find someone who is let me know. And to speak about my daughter, that's pathetic.. I can honestly say he is a great father and he always puts her first and he takes care of his responsibilities.. to bring a child into it like that is pretty childish so maybe its you who needs to grow up.
shut ur mouth

Newport, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2013
From what i know about him now and what he use to be he has changed a hell of a lot. So keep ur comments to ur self u debt know shit about him.
Katie

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 4, 2013
People make mistakes but people can also change. Maybe instead of hiding behind a bunch of fake names those that want to run their mouths should make things fair and say who they are... I would be willing to bet they are guilty of some wrongdoing at some point in their lives as well.
Beenthere

Lexington, KY

#11 May 8, 2013
Truth speaker wrote:
Keegan you are so full of crap. Lies, lies, lies....all of it. Feel sorry for your family; especially your daughter. Grow the hell up boy.
Fully agree with you!! What a piece of work that kid is.
poop-poo head

Lexington, KY

#12 May 20, 2013
man the dudes a junie he takes the train!!!!
Concerned citizen

Chicago, IL

#13 May 20, 2013
He's in jail right now...lmao
not_tellin

Lexington, KY

#14 Jul 23, 2013
Keegan Berry will never change, he's full of lies he's 24yrs old and never had a job, he uses people to get what he wants, this kid is bad news, rumor has it his girlfriend left him, good for her, I hope she realizes what kind of person he is and move on with her life, I will pray for her hope God comes into her life and take over, I have spoken to her several different times she has a good heart, If you call keegan a friend watch out!!
the truth

Indianapolis, IN

#15 Oct 15, 2013
So what is up with him now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbellsburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West end of town 28 min Wondering 19
Sheriff office investigation (Apr '14) 5 hr Chuckles 267
Samantha r beach 11 hr Cass 6
Samantha Beach 16 hr Cass 95
panties 19 hr Ajax 2
Booth 21 hr Mike 1
Brad Raisor 23 hr Airbourne 2

Campbellsburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance