Next Last
brian

Dexter, MO

#1 Oct 16, 2008
I havent seen that wigga in yrs
his friend

Qulin, MO

#2 Oct 16, 2008
ol chad still lives in the same place. still crazy as ever, i havent seem him in a while either, last time i hung out with him we went to the club..
oops

Kennett, MO

#3 Oct 16, 2008
Last I heard his ole lady stabbed him in the gut.Could be wrong hear alot of things.But I have seen him around still a no good.
his friend

Qulin, MO

#4 Oct 16, 2008
she cut him with a razor blade across his stomach, thats crazy aint it and shes walking free.
Chad Bowman

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Oct 16, 2008
what up !! yahoo im still kickin it in the same place..
Chad Bowman

Poplar Bluff, MO

#6 Oct 16, 2008
lol was up with all my homies in the C town , yea im still around just kicking it playing ball like always i admit i like rap music and the style of the black folks but heck i can break it down at the club and have fun doing it , i did get cut up by my ex and for real she is out of my life for good and im so glad it was the worst most painfulist 4 years of my life so lets just let that be ....... anyway way hit me up yall if ya want to hang out
his friend

Qulin, MO

#7 Oct 16, 2008
whats up chad, u know who this is, u dated my sis, she said that u had called her phone one day,lol..ur so damn crazy but gotta luv ya.
CONCERNED

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2008
Chad Bowman
Malden, MO Reply Saturday Oct 25 RACHEAL MATLOCK THREAD..........
yall dont know nothing what i have been threw you can say what you want but it dont hurt anyway its just what yall want to listen too or start up man get off a mans life and worry about your own jeezz, i have worked all my life and kept the same job most of my life , graduated, and just fell in a whole but i pay my bills , own my own moblie home never did drugs , go to church always faithfully,sing in choir just hung out with the wrong crowd as i grew up and i dont even go to town unless im at the park im not in yalls business so try yo stay out of mine, yes life is hard when you have kids but i do love my kids and try my best shoot roofing is seasonal so in the winter time i fall behind on child support dang i pay over 600 a month so thats 160 a week i dont complain much when i pay it shoot it somehow goes on my kids, and i cant help it my babys momma wont let me see my kids and i guess they dont understand i lost my license and im scared to even drive i just go to work,church or the park so dang come on give me some slack here im not gonna talk about anybody on here so just say whatever you want i know what i struggle with every day so come on just worry about you and leave me out this ok thanks and God Bless you all!.........SO WHICH ONE IS THE REAL CHAD? PITY PARTY OR JUST PARTY!
dawn

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Nov 7, 2008
Hey concerned, They are both chad. Can he not be a good person,and a good dad,but not also like to have fun? Whats wrong with breaking free sometimes?
his friend

Qulin, MO

#10 Nov 7, 2008
chad is a good guy. some people just cant see that from some of the things being said about situations, but what they dont know doesnt matter because we know him and know how good of a person he is..ive known chad almost my whole life and he really is a good person..
CONCERNED

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Nov 18, 2008
Where did you get your new girlfriend Chad at the playground shes only 19 and you are 35,Shes a kid, Your last girlfriend that you claimed was the worst 4 years of your life is 21 that made her what say 17 (another kid)when you got togeather and you were 31.
lmao ol frd too

United States

#12 Nov 18, 2008
Chad Bowman wrote:
lol was up with all my homies in the C town , yea im still around just kicking it playing ball like always i admit i like rap music and the style of the black folks but heck i can break it down at the club and have fun doing it , i did get cut up by my ex and for real she is out of my life for good and im so glad it was the worst most painfulist 4 years of my life so lets just let that be ....... anyway way hit me up yall if ya want to hang out
whats up b-man...c-twn ain't shit..but hell buddy got to admit it,you seem popular these days,sorta like when we were friends hey-do you still record all those under age girls you sleep with?You must love this attention!!!Gotta admit your wrong doings before you can be forgiven hey-church boy!!! So may be for all the ol ass wip'ns you put on allison,cretia,jamie-maybe rayray was get'n ya back...some of us women get tired of the shit
dawn

United States

#13 Nov 18, 2008
Omg, you people are so full of shit. I know allison very well,and she has never mentioned to me that chad beat her,which hell it was only 15 years ago when they were together. His girlfriend now is 20 get it right! I talked to her the other day,and she said herself that she couldn't beleive that chad would beat on a girl,cause he is so good to her. Get over him sweet heart! I think rayray fits rachel well. What a cute name...lol
CONCERNED

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Nov 19, 2008
Oh ok she just turned 20 the end of october.I guess that makes it alright.
Remeber When

Milwaukee, WI

#15 Nov 19, 2008
Chad has a long history of messing with under age girls. I don't know what he's up to nowadays. Back in the mid 90's, he was hooked up with a girl named Jessica. She was only 13 or 14 and he was 20 or 21.
Robin The Cradle

Faridabad, India

#16 Nov 19, 2008
I think he was older than 21 when he was banging her...
where

Campbell, MO

#17 Nov 20, 2008
heard he works at casys in campbell.
shawnda

Poplar Bluff, MO

#18 Nov 20, 2008
hey what up my haters well ya u had to get rite im 20 whoohoo and ur still talkin sh@t lol yess hes so badd he kills me with his love . i can by cigs and well you know pay my own way in life but cant have sex well let me know when i can spread em open cus im readay
shawnda

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Nov 21, 2008
good morning america im faced with backstabbing two faced b!tches everyday o and i really love the ones that talk alota crap and then call u saying"whats up what r u doin friday night" yahh or gurl someones talkin so much crap about u and there the ones that was over at the b!tches house ,what do ya know lol. yah im w chad and yes im 20 but age is just a number ..yess he beats me everyday w his......LOVE so plz do me a faver and stick ur noses up someone elses a$$ i know u like me cus i mean u talk all the time but dang find someone else to talk sh!t about b/c i done gad. so this is high school bullsh*t haha i love it to cus check this out yall talk the sh*y and i reply not really giving a f*ck bc yall want me to get pissed but not today and not ever but hey when u can face me and talk all this sh*t holla at ya gurl peace out
Whatever

Campbell, MO

#20 Nov 21, 2008
shawnda wrote:
good morning america im faced with backstabbing two faced b!tches everyday o and i really love the ones that talk alota crap and then call u saying"whats up what r u doin friday night" yahh or gurl someones talkin so much crap about u and there the ones that was over at the b!tches house ,what do ya know lol. yah im w chad and yes im 20 but age is just a number ..yess he beats me everyday w his......LOVE so plz do me a faver and stick ur noses up someone elses a$$ i know u like me cus i mean u talk all the time but dang find someone else to talk sh!t about b/c i done gad. so this is high school bullsh*t haha i love it to cus check this out yall talk the sh*y and i reply not really giving a f*ck bc yall want me to get pissed but not today and not ever but hey when u can face me and talk all this sh*t holla at ya gurl peace out
Wow, you just made yourself look so smart and mature!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
omg 2 hr Sandra kay Arnold 59
Marshall Lentz 6 hr The Hoo-Man 27
shooting 14 hr Close to ya bigen 4
the snitches in campbell (Aug '10) 23 hr a citizen 29
Brian Miller Sat Evea Miller 3
my home Sat Sad 1
prettiest girls Fri best looking 1
Campbell Dating
Find my Match

Campbell Jobs