Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#61093 Aug 12, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text> ... I think if Romney gets elected they will figure out the best for us all.... otherwise, we are going off the edge of a cliff....
That's what you lemmings are all about, "Norton"!
Muslim Dictator

Branson, MO

#61094 Aug 12, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a "Kiss In" at Chick-Fil-A by LGBT Americans and their supporters in Asheville, NC, Saturday a week ago. Sadly, I missed it by one day, or I would have joined it! I think that is really funny! Kiss my gizzard!
Which Sicko are you?

http://chzdailywhat.files.wordpress.com/2012/...

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/Presid...

#61095 Aug 12, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
God won't hear your prayer because you claim atheism (non-believer in God). You can't have it both ways.
God may want Obama to win. That would speed up the Rapture!...
You must be KIDDING me! You are saying that God cannot hear my prayer because I am an atheist? Do we have deeper voices, or something? Is God tone-deaf?

I don't know about God, because he was not a nice guy in the Old Testament. However, we can clearly state that Jesus is a liberal. Free food. Free universal healthcare. Free wine! What a guy!

#61096 Aug 12, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
I noticed on the news earlier that Romney outraised Obama again in July by roughly $25 million. They also stated that Obama has overspent so badly that he's running out of money for his campaign. He's running his campaign like he's running our country: by spending money he doesn't have. Naturally the liberal media won't tell you this, though.
Of course not. Why should they, when you can peer deeply into your crystal ball and tell us what you can psychically see in there?

I bet you arrest thieves even before they have begun the theft. Don't deny it! You know that you have!

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#61097 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Huh? Debbie Wasserman Schultz tore Romney and Ryan apart? Do tell!_8-)
Shh! Let the irrelevant, mangy Gray box CON mutt /troll have his delusions? At least for the next few months.:) You'd usually have to go to a bowling alley or a bus stop to get this much of their home-spun "wisdom" as you do here!:)

Rumor has it the Crime Dog mutt is back on / still stuck on his "gas prices only go up" broken record message. I saw Etch-A-Sketch Mitt picked Eddie Munster for his running mate? I wonder if he cleared that with Eddie's Dad, Herman? LOL

I guess Mitt could have done worse, but it's not clear how! The CONs might want to fasten their seat belts! With Mitt and Eddie, it could be a very bumpy ride for them. I've been busy! Were you gone from here for a while? If so, welcome back!
Republican

Brighton, MO

#61098 Aug 12, 2012
If a politician is a democrat you know they are crook and a communist.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#61099 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Sounds like you missed the one where the Romney rallies are growing. One of them was in a building that had a capacity of 2000 people. They ran out of room and people ended up having to stand outside and listen on a loudspeaker. His support is growing since he made Ryan his running mate. It's going to get bigger before it's over. Obama's worst nightmare is beginning.
Is that the Gop spin for putting a draft dodger in front of a battleship. It seems to me a table of French Pastries would have been more appropriate. Now that was just plain ignorant.

#61100 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Not necessarily. Reid turned out to be a liar on that aspect and it's coming back to bite the senile old man.
The accusation is quite sufficient, since it is clear that Romney is hiding SOMETHING in his income taxes.

Ask McCain ... he knows. When he saw Romney's tax forms, he quickly selected Sarah Palin, which indicates how bad Romney's problem is.

I am guessing that Romney took IRS "amnesty" to declare his offshore bank accounts and thus keep from becoming a criminal (or, more accurately, to be able to avoid being shown to be a criminal and having to pay fines and heavy penalties for doing so.)

#61101 Aug 12, 2012
Muslim Dictator wrote:
Once upon a time, in a nation long forgotten, the Christian Science Monitor was noted for its ethical, professional, and even-handed reporting of the news.

Sad.

#61102 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
There are going to be a lot of liberals in Missouri moving to Farmington when Obama loses, if you know what I mean.
Ummmmmmm ... actually, NO! What do you mean? Or are you just being "cutesy"?

#61103 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
Guess again. Evidence is surfacing that destroys Reid's lie. The source has already been posted.
Too bad that, as usual, YOU are unable to post it.

"SPC": Strong in allegation, Weak in proof.

#61104 Aug 12, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
More bad news for Team Obama......
More 2008 Obama Voters Than McCain Voters Switching Sides
http://www.gallup.com/poll/156446/2008-Obama-...
It's going to be one major ass whipping laid on Obama come Nov. 6th!!
What are you TALKING about? McCain is not running for president again. Why shouldn't those voters switch sides? Write-in for McCain? ROFL!

#61105 Aug 12, 2012
Where are the DemoCRAPS wrote:
LOL!!!
With 50% of the precints reporting the MO Constitutional Amendment Religious Beliefs has a vote of Yes 87% to No 13%
ANOTHER DEFEAT TO THE LIBERAL AGENDA!!!
If that was true (I was out on a much-needed family vacation for a week), then if "Religious Beliefs" did not lose, Missouri has just joined Kansas as another of the most ignorant states in the nation.

We can only depend upon the ACLU to correct this travesty. Ignorance breeds ignorance. In fact -- ignorance breeds -- witness the multiple lame-brains on this thread.

#61106 Aug 12, 2012
Where are the DemoCRAPS wrote:
Missouri DemoCRAPS seem to be MIA tonight. Can't wait to see how bad we whip them on 11/06. Won't be a Missouri Democrat left in the Fed Gov.
LMAO!!!
(Pssssst! Winning a primary is not the same thing as winning a general election, try as hard as you might to believe that.)

#61107 Aug 12, 2012
Who said this?
"I can't stand to hear Obama's voice anymore. He's a liar and worse."
The answer is former Obama supporter Carolyn Kennedy, daughter of John F. Kennedy. You know you're in trouble when the Kennedy's start turning on you.
I cannot believe my eyes! "SPC" kissing up to the Kennedys! Too bad that Teddie is not still alive! "SPC" could invite Teddy to a Chick-fil-A "Kiss-in"! ROFL!

#61108 Aug 12, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Obama has secrets he doesn't want us to know. I hope Donald Trump can bring those to light. I had no idea we have so many people in this country that have on rose-colored glasses. Some of them don't even know who the President is! Can you believe that? Of course, those people probably don't care as long as they get their little gov. checks in the mail.....and don't have to work even tho' they are capable. That is what burns me!...
"Norton," I thought that what REALLY burns you is when you get your liniment mixed up with your Preparation H!

#61109 Aug 12, 2012
Kidd3 wrote:
I'm voting all the way down for the ones who DO NOT bash the other candidates .... I don't care WHO THEY ARE!!!! These candidates that WASTE good hard to come by money on aides to bash their opponents will NOT get my vote!!!! I'm voting for the ones that can do good with haven to spend their hard earned money on telln me what theyve been able to accomplish!!!!!
Logical! Ethical! Noble!

Too bad you would not have any candidates left, though.

#61110 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
I hope the Democrats keep running ads like this. The more they keep running these things the deeper they keep digging their political graves.
STAND BACK! STAND BACK! "SPC" is philosophizing again!
Romeny Ryan 2012

Smithville, MO

#61111 Aug 12, 2012
Muslim Dictator wrote:
Well we know in that picture that the one in uniform is definately not Yellow Dawg since he never served a day in his life and just makes up stories that he did. We also know it isn't any of the Libturds on this thread since none of them would even have the testicular fortitude to join the military, must less have a job that requires them to work on a daily basis.

It wouldn't suprise me if Obama is a f*g and the whole marriage thing is just a sham like Bill and the bull dyke Hillary.

Keep the posts coming. Doesn't seem to be anything else on here worth reading since Yellow Dawg is littering the forum with his rinse & repeat feces posts.
GOP RyanRomney DEATH WISH

Saint Louis, MO

#61112 Aug 12, 2012
<quoted text>
"Norton," I thought that what REALLY burns you is when you get your liniment mixed up with your Preparation H!
Hmmmm... interesting point DAWG...

Do you think if we were to smear Prep H on top of Nortons head ...he might go away????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campbell's Fire Department 22 min Citizen 13
deere 17 hr Truth 12
Republican Tue You think 3
bobs auto repair in campbell Tue just wondering 15
Old friends Tue School friends 1
Ear Stapling (Feb '06) Tue bartender 575
Curios Jul 23 George Bailey 2

Campbell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance