Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

Another EPIC Dawg FAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you haven't figured it out already, that obnoxious assclown is Yellow Dawg posting unregistered. Everyone knows it's him so either he is just too stupid to understand it, or he truly is psychotic and thinks he is two different people. Be very careful if you plan to meet him in person, Lord knows which one you will meet and what might happen.
Which one are you saying is the Dawg? They think and have said I am the Dawg. I will say that I have already met the YDD in person and I know he is not going to say anything offensive to or about me. I think he takes it pretty well all these folks that post using part of his posted ID.

Some of us try to have something worth listening to and then we do also mess with those who only want to do just that. We all have opinions and while we can't resist the opportunity to play a bit, he doesn't get as down and dirty as some. I find the Dawg to be less offensive than some. I believe he is a decent fella with a reasonable amount of intelligence, but knows how to play when the boys will be boys. Just saying!
Another EPIC Dawg FAIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

Patrcia Senecal wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one are you saying is the Dawg? They think and have said I am the Dawg. I will say that I have already met the YDD in person and I know he is not going to say anything offensive to or about me. I think he takes it pretty well all these folks that post using part of his posted ID.
Some of us try to have something worth listening to and then we do also mess with those who only want to do just that. We all have opinions and while we can't resist the opportunity to play a bit, he doesn't get as down and dirty as some. I find the Dawg to be less offensive than some. I believe he is a decent fella with a reasonable amount of intelligence, but knows how to play when the boys will be boys. Just saying!
Did he show you his DD214 and his multiple degrees? I doubt you met Yellow Dawg in person and if you did, you have my sympathy.

The idiot that you were addresing in the post I quoted. You haven't been around here long enough but all you have to do is go back through the forum and you will make the connection. Thyere are one in the same. People can act one way in person and another behind your back. Dawg attacking you with his unregistered alias is his way of expressing his split personality.

Just don't say you weren't warned!
OBAMA DESTROYING USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

It is time to “out” President Obama.

Mr. President, it is you—not Mitt Romney—who is out of touch with the American people and with what our country needs.

You are outraged at the charge that your White House leaks national security secrets while you stake out a claim of executive privilege, to keep White House communications secret on “Fast and Furious”—the American people smell a cop out or two somewhere in that mix.

You are never out of excuses—blaming others for our anemic recovery—while we are out of patience, frustrated with your mishandling of the economy.

You are out partying at Hollywood fundraisers while millions of people are out of work.

Your spending is out of control while taxpayers are out ever more money to fund your bailouts and handouts for special interests that are special to you.

You have an out of whack belief that “the private sector is doing fine” while we recoil at your outlandish idea to throw more money at the public sector—big government.

You are out in the open—dividing people by race, income, and deeply held religious and moral beliefs—while most Americans strive to bring out the best in themselves and their neighbors.

Your ObamaCare outsources our health care to government bureaucrats while it leaves us out of pocket, out of choices for our treatments and doctors, and out of incentives to develop new drugs and other medical innovations.

You’ve gone out of your way to antagonize allies like Israel and to appease adversaries like Russia, while most of us see this as out and out betrayals.

You keep going further out on a limb with your extremism on the environment and limiting the uses of energy like oil and coal while ignoring our concerns about being out of power and out in the cold.

You are out campaigning about how in touch you are with us while we see you as out of your depth in leadership, out in left field in your policies and, hopefully, out of your office in November.

(Link purposely withheld to give Yellow Dawg something to make his idiotic middle school comments about since he will avoid actually debating or discussing the many reason why Obama is a failure. Not to mention it's fun making Dawg do his Pinnochio dance)
Patrcia Senecal

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, duh! Where have you been? The Republicans are the ones that are trying to hold down the spending. Wiseup!
P.S. Some of the Dems are turning on Obama!
CHEERS!
You have to spend money to make money and to invest in the betterment further down the line. Republicans trying to hold down the spending - please. They are holding their wallets now that's for sure, but it is not for the betterment of anything outside their own agenda of holding back progress so they can claim nothing good came out of this term.
Shoot, you heard the Romney camp had to speak to Scott in Florida telling him to stop those ads about improvements because they sound like campaign ads for our president.
"No no - tell them nothing is better"
"But how do I win reelection"?
"Don't worry, we'll spend money then to buy it for you. You saw what we did in Minn and all the money Rove and the Koch brothers are a shoe in to secure this election to get me - the mitten in office". He should just stick with dodge ball - he is good at that!

PS (Oh and I like how you do that)- the Republicans are still choking trying to stand up for Romney. He's counting on folks like Trump, Beck, the aspirin between your legs guy. The folks he won against are like hostile witnesses who have no choice. They know they would have done a better job and they didn't believe he could and still don't. But pander anyway we can to take over again! Don't kid yourself. Maybe you should stick with preaching!

Yeah, like go get that lesbian who thinks you and I could be bedfellows.
Patrcia Senecal

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

OBAMA DESTROYING USA wrote:
Mr. President, it is you—not Mitt Romney—who is out of touch with the American people and with what our country needs.
Okay, now would you tell us how Mitt is more in touch.
How was he in touch when he was trying to back up his words in Massachusetts? How was he in touch while at Bain? How is he is touch with all his antics concerning his own campaign? Really, driving the bus around the Obama's campaign camp. How do you feel about all of his lies? How do you feel about his thoughts on foreign affairs? Didn't he outsource jobs to China and now he says he'll tend with them?
He says he doesn't concern himself with the poor, they have provisions in place for them. Aren't they the same provisions he is trying to take away? How about tax breaks for the rich he wishes to see continue and even improve, while not caring for our students high rates for education? How about larger class sizes, and cutting back on teachers, firefighters, police and all the cuts to the programs helping the less fortunate? He says those are not government funded - really I thought our taxes went for just those important positions?

Please just tell us why you believe he is the better man for the job? What do you expect from him?
Patricia Senecal

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I doubt you met Yellow Dawg in person and if you did, you have my sympathy.
Just don't say you weren't warned!
So you are trying to say you believe he is posting as Cheney's Lesbian Daughter? LMAO! That's a riot.
You don't particularly care for him - has he personally offended you? Why do you post under this particular name instead of something more original that may closer resemble your own self? Dawg has been around for some time - how about you? I will take a moment and go see what you are all about. Any other alias you post under? This couldn't possibly be your first posted name? You mentioned something about registered name - please don't tell me that is yours?

I have looked into him and his posts. Why would you doubt that I met him? Do you assume all are liars?
Do you have any positive input on Romney?
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Since you haven't figured it out already, that obnoxious assclown is Yellow Dawg posting unregistered. Everyone knows it's him so either he is just too stupid to understand it, or he truly is psychotic and thinks he is two different people. Be very careful if you plan to meet him in person, Lord knows which one you will meet and what might happen.
Wrong as usual DAN!!!!

Get off Drugs...Get Off Topix ...and then try to Get a Life!!!

ROLMFAO!
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

You are outraged at the charge that your White House leaks national security secrets while you stake out a claim of executive privilege, to keep White House communications secret on “Fast and Furious”—the American people smell a cop out or two somewhere in that mix.
You are never out of excuses—blaming others for our anemic recovery—while we are out of patience, frustrated with your mishandling of the economy.
You are out partying at Hollywood fundraisers while millions of people are out of work.
Your spending is out of control while taxpayers are out ever more money to fund your bailouts and handouts for special interests that are special to you.
You have an out of whack belief that “the private sector is doing fine” while we recoil at your outlandish idea to throw more money at the public sector—big government.
You are out in the open—dividing people by race, income, and deeply held religious and moral beliefs—while most Americans strive to bring out the best in themselves and their neighbors.
Your ObamaCare outsources our health care to government bureaucrats while it leaves us out of pocket, out of choices for our treatments and doctors, and out of incentives to develop new drugs and other medical innovations.
You’ve gone out of your way to antagonize allies like Israel and to appease adversaries like Russia, while most of us see this as out and out betrayals.
You keep going further out on a limb with your extremism on the environment and limiting the uses of energy like oil and coal while ignoring our concerns about being out of power and out in the cold.
You are out campaigning about how in touch you are with us while we see you as out of your depth in leadership, out in left field in your policies and, hopefully, out of your office in November.
(Link purposely withheld to give Yellow Dawg something to make his idiotic middle school comments about since he will avoid actually debating or discussing the many reason why Obama is a failure. Not to mention it's fun making Dawg do his Pinnochio dance)
DAN the only one OUTED here is you ...Miss GAY Trailer PRIDE
Get off Drugs , and Get off Topix...Then TRY to get a life...good luck with that...hahahahahahaha!
Cheneys Lesbian Daughter

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

1Watt Hermit wrote:
I just saw Stossel////
If you're looking for information, why are you watching Fox?
Excellent ass-kicking post!!!

GAME POINT!
Patricia Senecal

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Cheneys Lesbian Daughter wrote:
<quoted text>
GAME POINT!
My, but aren't you up sweet and pretty waiting for the cock to sound the sight of first light. Come here often Hon? I've been expecting and wondering how long it would be before you took a jab at me again. Surprised at the lame attempt while posting to another.

Hmmmm, you are a curious one. It's curious how you slam one conservatives posted opinion about outting Obama - but then you slam the next one on the opposite side.

What's your major malfunction? Did your girlfriend leave you and decide she wasn't gay after all. I think Rosie is still available and I don't mean at the bar. Wonder if she gets it - the little humor there?

Curious also about the occupation so many have with Dan? Hmmmm, If I didn't know better I would believe half you folks lived in this little one horse town I moved to a year ago. Quite a cultural shock I have to say.

Wow, my number this AM is 8888 - yeehaw!
Patricia Senecal

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Hold on - wait for it!

epic dog - getting all lubed up preparing for our next little chat!

Hold on - wait for it!
Patricia Senecal

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Patricia Senecal wrote:
<quoted text>
Our elderly are living longer. Our welfare recipients got too comfortable on the system and those working hard to try to keep up discovered how much easier life was according to how these folks were living. The amount of money being doled out to cheaters and not enough to those truly deserving. Similar to the unemployment - way too many liked the idea of not even looking for a job. Our military men and women are coming back to no jobs and with serious issues both physically and mentally.
I don't know how on topic that was and I am upset to feel so stupid about it all. I think the rich should help by investing their money to make the things in government work and contributing to combatting the fraud even the poor people are getting away with.
Wow, what I am half listening to right now on Stossel about small business and how they are pucked with this Obama care has me wanting to listen more clearly, but makes me anxious to the point of nausia making sense of it. Please Watt keep telling me all you can and don't loose patients with my ignorance - I want more regular day folks opinions.
Sorry, I don't believe the lesbian was what I had in mind when I said regular day folks. His opinion is not worth much unless I want to challenge a mean girl! So Watt I found a couple good one's for you to recall. I appreciate your opinions, I believe many of us truly need opinions from all sides to be better aware. I can see how much we miss if we just listen to one side. I'm not interested in reading half a book or one sides stories from anyone. I think it was Norton that said a time back that many people vote on things they don't understand. What is hard to believe about that?

Oh Damn, I was afraid there would be no escape listening to more of Sandusky, and who's gotten back into the picture - that guy with the really bad hair - um??/// Hmmmm. Tee hee! Yeah I can see why I should avoid this station!
Patricia Senecal

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Guess the rich need to start renouncing their own citizenship - if they don't keep these tax breaks to the death!
Mark's former partner may have something there!?

Oh gosh, the news actually feels fun this morning.
Ridiculous behavior is at times very humorous!
Patricia Senecal

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

1WattHermit asks me why if I an looking for information why I would be watching Fox?
This lovely fella chimed in a can't miss!
<quoted text>
GAME POINT!
I don't believe one party is responsible for the mess. I don't agree we need to keep blaming or trying to remind folks that have sometimers when it comes to remembering when we screamed at the others the same way. I want both sides - if only to share with some undecided. I can't say I could defend one against the other, but I'm not the only one not much impressed with Romney's dancing horse or game of Dodge balls!

I wish more would respond to my questions - should we have let big business fall under? Have any of them paid the government or the people back for all the bail outs? Do you have any positive reasons that aren't Obama bashing to what Romney would do after that very busy first day he has planned out! I like how folks add the months and years Obama has failed almost like they don't recall he didn't start his first day until after the 20th of January, 2009.
That was about the same time a Mormon Bishop was on his way down for a stunt similar to Madoff's. A fellow names Shawn Merriman - I would love to ask Romney what he thought about all that or if there was any chance he invested in this very popular and wonderful man? In March of 09 he was arrested and sentenced to 12 years, we were contending Pelosi telling us, "we just have to pass this 12,000 page healthcare bill to find out what it's all about". Bad move - without more imput from the people and all this time we are now awaiting the important vote to find out - what at least some of it is all about.

Yeah, we definitely can't afford to keep raising students that become voters and have no choice but to follow and have to choose between what we have come to believe is the better of bad choices!
Just saying.
Holy Crap - I just heard Fox say - we need to move forward. I thought that was Obama's idea? Hmmmmm! Easy to be confused with the lawyer talk none of us had opportunity to finish reading.
Patricia Senecal

Jackson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

I think Cheneys Lesbian Daughter woke up this morning, dropped a post and took a pooh, hopefully showered it off and off to work he went. Well we know he is not the milkman!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't be so paranoid, "Ozark"! I haven't been to Branson in years!

If you want to see a good example of an assclown posting unregistered, take a look at yourself.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Mr. President, it is you—not Mitt Romney—who is out of touch with the American people and with what our country needs....
No. Sorry, "Ozark." The polls are in, and the American people say that Romney is far more "out of touch" than our President, Barack Obama. As they say, "That dog won't hunt!"

The recent Bloomberg poll found that 55% of the respondents say that Romney is out of touch, whereas 36% say the same about President Obama:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-20/obam...
Another EPIC Dawg FAIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg FAKE VET aka THE SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so paranoid, "Ozark"! I haven't been to Branson in years!
If you want to see a good example of an assclown posting unregistered, take a look at yourself.
Let's see, everyone has known that is you for the past what, 3 years now Dawg?

You say "don't be so paranoid" and then in the same sentence once again call me "Ozark". Sorry but I am nowhere near "Ozark". But then again you have also claimed I am in Ava, Springfield, Weston, West Plains, St Joe, Columbia, Jefferson City, Branson, Hollister, Olathe KS, Independence, and everywhere in between. Maybe YOU should quit telling people not to be paranoid and take your own advice for once. All you have to do is grow a pair and come to Smithville and you will find out. If you ever do make sure and bring that photoshopped DD214 with you as well. But, you won't, you're too big of a coward and you know you have been caught in a lie, so run under the porch and make your bogus claims regarding why you chickened out of the bet.

You forgot to end with the old "you're rubber and I'm glue" statement, or did they not teach you that one before you dropped out in the 5th grade?

Just remember Dawg, I OWN YOU!!! Always have, ALWAYS WILL!!
Another EPIC Dawg FAIL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg aka THE SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Sorry, "Ozark." The polls are in, and the American people say that Romney is far more "out of touch" than our President, Barack Obama. As they say, "That dog won't hunt!"
The recent Bloomberg poll found that 55% of the respondents say that Romney is out of touch, whereas 36% say the same about President Obama:
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-20/obam...
LMAO you're such a moron "SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY". A Bloomberg poll is about as legitamite as a your photoshopped DD214, both of which are only good for use as toilet paper. You just keep believing your left wing biased polls Dawg. That is what proves you to be the idiot we all know you are, you are a brainwashed Liberal media zombie.

Your support of Obama proves bewyond any shadow of a doubt you never served a day in your life, and even if you did, you were probably dishonorably discharged, which would explain your obvious hatred of America.

You're nothing but a scumbag.
st louishomo

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Here READ This...hahahahahaha
Mary Cheney Married: Dick Cheney's Daughter Weds Longtime Partner Heather Poe
WASHINGTON -- Mary Cheney, daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney, has married her longtime partner, Heather Poe.
In a statement, Cheney and his wife, Lynne, said the couple got married in Washington on Friday. The Cheneys said the two had been in a committed relationship for many years and they were delighted that they could take advantage of the "opportunity to have the relationship recognized." The District of Columbia and six states – Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York and Vermont – have legalized gay marriage.
Mary Cheney and Poe have two children.
So what,you scum libs think that only libs are homo.No,No,No.Reoublicans own you and your loser pres HUSSEIN.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Campbell Forum right now

Search the Campbell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
campbell high school now just a memory 11 min Hal Miller 80
This town 35 min Hal Miller 92
Rachel Cooper Thu Lmao 7
Where is Jessica dye Thu Curious 1
school board thread? (Jan '14) Thu Laughing 72
Fire chief party Wed Worker 5
whos that hottie? (May '13) Jul 29 heisgood 54
•••
•••