wreck on the hill
jc

Chesapeake, OH

#70 Jan 30, 2013
hhmmm wrote:
Let me comment here! Rachel is not in jail becauase as stated earlier her ankle or other injuries may not properly heal without the right attention and believe me a jail dnt want someone they have to medically take care of! She is probally bonded on a own recognizance bond meaning the case will be reviewed and a judge believes a person will return on their own for court! I know more than just the hwy patrol are investigating this and I also know in the end someone will pay! It will come out as homocide or murder! Idk why in the world someone would do something so stupid knowing another life is at stake? And how did she know it was the bf whom shes supposedly been arguing with all day anyway? Im sorry but somethinf is not right here! Doesnt matter if alcohol or whatever was involved a person lost a life and a family has to greive! I would hate to know if I lost someone and had to go thru these that folks would believe it was for attention! So my question is the pain this mother is feeling is considered attention but how about pulling out in front of a vehicle on the opposite side of the highway? Things dont add up amd it will all come out just wait

I'm sure phone records of txt and calls will be acquired
Tatar

Kennett, MO

#71 Jan 30, 2013
Tatar wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
I didn't comment that. Good lord
Okey Dokey

United States

#72 Jan 30, 2013
jc wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure phone records of txt and calls will be acquired
exactly
get it right

Poplar Bluff, MO

#73 Jan 30, 2013
Okey Dokey wrote:
Get your facts straight rachael has not been arrested, has not been questioned,what do you people think that she was arrested and released ? No bond , no court, no questions asked? Get real
Mo St Hwy Patrol.. Racheal Dickens was arrested at 5:26 am Jan 26th and released for medical care!!!! Read it!!! Vehicular manslaughter and vehicular assault
geez

Florissant, MO

#74 Jan 30, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
No one is speculating on what happened.
The accident report stated what happened.
So it's in God's hands? Hmm. Would have been nice if your god would have intervened before the accident. Nice of him to show up after the fact. Better late than never I guess!!
are you kidding me... I bet when its your turn to go God is the first one you call for ...you idiot...
racheal
#75 Jan 30, 2013
i cant believe people in campbell brooke is my best friend dont u think after having this accident i have suffered anofe. i lost my best friend an i got to live with the fact that i was driving while it happned i love brooke i would have way rathered it been me then her that died but it didnt happen that way so now i got to suffer with what happpened the rest my life
loved her

United States

#76 Jan 30, 2013
U will never suffer as much as her mother and her family and her TRUE FRIENDS!!!! I have NO pity on you! Non what so ever!!!!
Meme Jane

United States

#77 Jan 30, 2013
She WAS your best friend. Your actions resulted in her death. Why don't you just tell the truth so we can let her rest in peace. Stop changing your story....we all know ultimately you are charged and will be held accountable for your actions.
Just sayn

United States

#78 Jan 30, 2013
racheal wrote:
i cant believe people in campbell brooke is my best friend dont u think after having this accident i have suffered anofe. i lost my best friend an i got to live with the fact that i was driving while it happned i love brooke i would have way rathered it been me then her that died but it didnt happen that way so now i got to suffer with what happpened the rest my life
you keep tellin different stories just tell the truth if u can
hhmmm

Portageville, MO

#79 Jan 30, 2013
So tell us rachael what happened? U are the one who knows exactly what happened so please share! Maybe it was an accident but to say her mother wants attention is down right awful! U lost a friend, she lost a daughter! The only daughter she had her oldest child who she was very close with! Sure u gotta live with it but her mom amd family do too! Her stuff is at their house not yours so I think for a mother to be upset she has every right to be! Shell have to go thru her room her stuff all of it not you! Why were u out at 4 in the morning I mean really? I think they deserve the answers
disbelief

Fairfax, VA

#80 Jan 30, 2013
really wrote:
TO LET EVERYONE IN CAMPBELL KNOW RACHEAL DICKENS RESULT FOR HER ALCHOL CAME BACK SHE WAS NOT DINKING.. AN BROOKE MARIE WAS DRIVING DRUNK NSHE PULLED OVER TO LET RAHEAL DRIVE GO LOOK ON J IGHWAY WERE BROOKE HAD GOTTEN SICK.. IF BROOKE WAS SUCK A GOOD KID LIKE NIKKI SAYS WHY WAS SHE DRINKIN AN DRIVING N THE FIRST PLACE?? SO IF THIS TWN OF CAMPBELL WANTS TO BLAME RACHEAL BLAME BROOKE TOO. DID THEY DO A DRUG TEST ON BROOKE SHE SMOKED WEED WTH ME FRIDA NITE.. JUST HOURS B4 this hapened. SHE WAS TAKIN ZANAC BARS N HYDOS ALSO DNT JUST BLAME RACHAL
No, they didn't drug test her.. because she fucking died. Yeah go ahead and blame the dead girl for what happened, that's the logical thing to do. You're a complete idiot. Rachael will have to deal with the consequences and live with the fact that she killed her best friend, whether the truth comes out or not. It's real pitiful that people want to say things about Brooke when she isn't even alive to defend herself, or about Nikki. She has every right to be pissed, I couldn't imagine losing a child. I don't think she's acting ridiculous at all. Let the woman grieve, everyone has their own ways of doing so.
MOTHER

Malden, MO

#81 Jan 30, 2013
She's reaping what she sowed!!!!!!!!!11
racheal
#82 Jan 30, 2013
what happen shudnt b for topix but ill tell you.. brooke was driving an she got sick an he pulled over to let me drive but since shehad been dinkng she pulled to wrong sideof road an i was helping her still when i put the car n drive an just pulled out to get into the other lane when zach came over the hill an hit us.. i clld him an tode him brooke was sick so he was coming backto chec on us an hit us oming over the hill..
loved her

United States

#83 Jan 30, 2013
And you call yourself a friend!!! I can tell you this i would have never let one of my friends drove at all if they were supposely in the shape that you say she was in! But then again u have been full of lies and switching stories!! Do all of us a favor and dont even mention brookes name out of your lying mouth!!!!! U are pathetic!!!!!
RIP BROOKE

Poplar Bluff, MO

#84 Jan 30, 2013
racheal wrote:
what happen shudnt b for topix but ill tell you.. brooke was driving an she got sick an he pulled over to let me drive but since shehad been dinkng she pulled to wrong sideof road an i was helping her still when i put the car n drive an just pulled out to get into the other lane when zach came over the hill an hit us.. i clld him an tode him brooke was sick so he was coming backto chec on us an hit us oming over the hill..
Ok so ur "COMPLETELY SOBER" yet u let her drive drunk? What a GREAT "FRIEND"! Ur pathetic! Hope u ROT in prison where u belong! Let me guess u was too messed up from drugs & weed as always too drive right? Let's hear ur pathetic worthless excuse for that one
hhmmm

Portageville, MO

#85 Jan 30, 2013
So if u called him and knew he was coming why didnt u tell him u was on the wrong side of the road so he wo uld know to be careful and why did u leave if he was coming??? Was it because of the laspe of judgent not being in ur right mind??..still more to the story I believe
really?!?

Malden, MO

#86 Jan 30, 2013
As a best friend who was completely sober, you never would have let her drive drunk!!! Her car or not, she shouldn't have been driving if she had been drinking!! You claim to have been her best friend?!? You're no friend at all!!!! However, it is not my place it anyone else's place to judge or condemn you. God will take care of that in due time. I do hope that you will pray to God and ask for forgiveness and that everyone who knew Brooke can let go of the anger and not hold it against you so they will be able to get into Heaven and spend forever with their sweet Brooke!
really?!?

Malden, MO

#87 Jan 30, 2013
[QUOTE who="really?!?"]As a best friend who was completely sober, you never would have let her drive drunk!!! Her car or not, she shouldn't have been driving if she had been drinking!! You claim to have been her best friend?!? You're no friend at all!!!! However, it is not my place it anyone else's place to judge or condemn you. God will take care of that in due time. I do hope that you will pray to God and ask for forgiveness and that everyone who knew Brooke can let go of the anger and not hold it against you so they will be able to get into Heaven and spend forever with their sweet Brooke![/QUOTE]

Or anyone*
Just sayn

Fairfax, VA

#88 Jan 31, 2013
So Rachael I thought u was turnin around to go look for ZAch and u hit a ditch watch them stories there different and not the same
Wowee

Dexter, MO

#89 Jan 31, 2013
Racheal is can change her story all she wants. She's going to be locked up for quite a while regardless of what she says.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
another one bites the dust!!! 3 hr wants results 13
shooting 11 hr cracker 2
Laziest do nothings at work 13 hr Yesthatsright 4
gary crowley,mayor of campbell? 23 hr Question 80
vondy's.best darn food i ever ate. Mar 24 just wondering 3
best place to eat in Campbell Mar 24 fosho 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mar 23 Guest 939

Campbell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbell Mortgages