Next Last
Wandering 2

Seminole, FL

#1 Jul 29, 2008
What do you think of her?I hear she's nice but not much to look at!lol j/k
Person

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Jul 29, 2008
i think she is a wonderful person ... and no matter what people think of her she will always be a good friend and i will never think diffrent about anything.
JLo

Seminole, FL

#3 Jul 30, 2008
I think she w****. Her boyfriend is a little s***. j/k i love her to death. she is really pretty!!!!!! She has a good heart and is always there for her friends no matter what. And Travis has always done things for me when he was asked!!!
hbw

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Jul 31, 2008
Melissas a really nice girl. I dont know her very well but Im friends with her sister and there both great
Wandering 2

Seminole, FL

#5 Aug 1, 2008
Wow she must suck only 4 comment's plus mine makes 5!
Ashlee Marlow

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Aug 2, 2008
She's cool most of the time.
Dako

Festus, MO

#7 Aug 12, 2008
shes a witch! jk
ILY My muffin top.
xD :P
Her SISTER

Fairmont, WV

#8 Dec 13, 2008
Missa is my lil sister... Seriously!! And I think that she is incredible and anyone who has a problem with her can take it up with me!!
Crickett

Grand Rapids, MI

#9 Dec 23, 2008
she is a very sweet girl. she stayed at my house with Tiffany alot when we lived there.
hahahaha

Albion, IL

#10 Jan 6, 2009
i thinks she is a little twit that has my brother wrapped around her little finger!!!! J/K Mel, you know I love ya!!! She's a good girl and I could not ask for a better girlfriend for my little brother!8P
Smarter than you think

United States

#11 Jan 8, 2009
I have met Melissa & I found her to be a very nice person shes my daughters best friend so you people out there stop talking about someone you don't really know shes a good person & easy to talk to I have no problems with her no one should be talking about other people here on this site its not right my daughter loves Melissa alot they are best friends I have always told my children to pick & choose their friends & my daughter done just that when she got Melissa for a friend so lets talk about other things here besides putting people down & making the good ones look bad when they are not I found out all small towns are like this one everyone knows everyones business & who your seeing & who your not seeing & who does this & who does that why don't everyone in this town keep their noses to themselves & out of other peoples business & the police needs to get on the ball more to & the mayor to make Campbell a better place to live in first of all keep the sex offenders off the streets & get rid of all the drugs I been hearing about here & get more things for young kids to do here besides the skating rink like a place to go see a movie we have to many kids here that just don't have enough to do with their extra time & course theres no jobs here thats why are young people are leaving Campbell nothing to do for them here like more jobs & more activities for the kids it can happen if this town would get with it & everyone work together & make Campbell a better place to live for the older as well as the young I personally like change and as I was saying earlier lets stop putting people down & making them look bad God wants us all to love each other & get along with each other not degrade a person & also we must pray for our enemy as hard as it may seem its true & lets let up on those ugly words here to like I tell my children ugly words make you look ugly when you say them God don't like hearing that mess whether you believe me or not its true
God knows all & hears all he don't miss a beat

God Bless You
a friend

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jan 8, 2009
Melissa is really nice. I have never heard her bad mouth anyone.
I don't know why anyone would say anything negative about her.
whatwhat

United States

#13 Jan 8, 2009
Smarter than you think wrote:
I have met Melissa & I found her to be a very nice person shes my daughters best friend so you people out there stop talking about someone you don't really know shes a good person & easy to talk to I have no problems with her no one should be talking about other people here on this site its not right my daughter loves Melissa alot they are best friends I have always told my children to pick & choose their friends & my daughter done just that when she got Melissa for a friend so lets talk about other things here besides putting people down & making the good ones look bad when they are not I found out all small towns are like this one everyone knows everyones business & who your seeing & who your not seeing & who does this & who does that why don't everyone in this town keep their noses to themselves & out of other peoples business & the police needs to get on the ball more to & the mayor to make Campbell a better place to live in first of all keep the sex offenders off the streets & get rid of all the drugs I been hearing about here & get more things for young kids to do here besides the skating rink like a place to go see a movie we have to many kids here that just don't have enough to do with their extra time & course theres no jobs here thats why are young people are leaving Campbell nothing to do for them here like more jobs & more activities for the kids it can happen if this town would get with it & everyone work together & make Campbell a better place to live for the older as well as the young I personally like change and as I was saying earlier lets stop putting people down & making them look bad God wants us all to love each other & get along with each other not degrade a person & also we must pray for our enemy as hard as it may seem its true & lets let up on those ugly words here to like I tell my children ugly words make you look ugly when you say them God don't like hearing that mess whether you believe me or not its true
God knows all & hears all he don't miss a beat
God Bless You
Who was talking bad about her on here? I don't know her was just looking. All I see are good things. She must be a good person.
whatwhat

United States

#14 Jan 8, 2009
Ok,sorry maybe "wandering 2",said something mean in the first comment,but people have got on here,and had her back.
hahaha

Dexter, MO

#15 Jan 9, 2009
if i didn't like Melissa i still would not put negative things on here to hurt her. cutting people down in public means that you are so unhappy with your own life that you strike out at others and try to make them feel as bad as you do. Melissa is a wonderful person who would do anything in the world for her family and friends. she is my family since she has been dating my brother for over a year now and as long as she is making my little brother happy, she is making me happy. she is also best friends with my daughter and is at every family function we have. if you see my brother you see her, they are attached at the hip...lol. i also work with one of her sisters and she is just as sweet as melissa. so please read a little better and see that we are not cutting her down, badmouthing her, or anything of the sort. we love you melissa and don't change one bit sweetie!
hahaha

Dexter, MO

#16 Jan 9, 2009
JLo wrote:
I think she w****. Her boyfriend is a little s***. j/k i love her to death. she is really pretty!!!!!! She has a good heart and is always there for her friends no matter what. And Travis has always done things for me when he was asked!!!
i agree her boyfriend is a little s***. he never calls me, never writes, i'm so sad....lol...he always does things for everybody else but not me! so sad! paid the little snot $20 last year to clean my truck for me....he still hasn't cleaned my truck....mel, will you tell him to clean my damn truck when he comes home?
Ivo

United States

#17 Jan 9, 2009
I don't talk to her much, but she's cool.
Mel

Kennett, MO

#18 Jun 8, 2009
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>i agree her boyfriend is a little s***. he never calls me, never writes, i'm so sad....lol...he always does things for everybody else but not me! so sad! paid the little snot $20 last year to clean my truck for me....he still hasn't cleaned my truck....mel, will you tell him to clean my damn truck when he comes home?
Depends who is this first lol
Malibu Barbie

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Jun 19, 2009
I LOVE YOU MEL!!!!!!!!!! Melissa is a great person. I've known her for a long time. While I don't agree with every comment on this page,(prolly b/c I hear stuff you guys dont) I do love Mel. If you're good to her, she won't do you wrong, she's carn\asfad\fsd.. & we love her.... YAY GO MEL!!!! You're CARN\ASFAD\FSD.. That makes you special...
olivia

Vincennes, IN

#20 Jun 23, 2009
she asked out my brother his first day of skewl!!lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Lady (Apr '16) 5 hr Truth is 4
custom combining 14 hr pen 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Wed Farts 1,079
Attorney Wed Curious 3
Asking Sep 19 Hazel 3
Scott perkins Sep 18 badgurl 6
Brittany w Sep 16 Nasty 4

Campbell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbell Mortgages