First Prev
of 2
Next Last
justme

Paragould, AR

#1 Nov 7, 2009
wow, his boss is building him a cabin and he cant wait to get paid every friday so he can chase women yet, we still arent getting child support. his boss c. tanner is just as big of a piece of trash for not holding out child support. waiting for the department of labor to go after tanner, and i called to remind them again yesterday that he wasnt withholding child support from jamies check. i dont know what kind of crap hes told ppl but no matter what, his daughter is still sitting here not knowing her dad and not being supported by him in anyway.
centhia barker

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2009
justme wrote:
wow, his boss is building him a cabin and he cant wait to get paid every friday so he can chase women yet, we still arent getting child support. his boss c. tanner is just as big of a piece of trash for not holding out child support. waiting for the department of labor to go after tanner, and i called to remind them again yesterday that he wasnt withholding child support from jamies check. i dont know what kind of crap hes told ppl but no matter what, his daughter is still sitting here not knowing her dad and not being supported by him in anyway.
what is your full name. i know it says its just me. but please , i would like to know your real name.
i know

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Nov 9, 2009
Tracy Blue his ex
haha

Paragould, AR

#4 Nov 10, 2009
centhia barker wrote:
<quoted text> what is your full name. i know it says its just me. but please , i would like to know your real name.
what does it matter to you?
haha

Paragould, AR

#5 Nov 10, 2009
when it becomes your business i will let you know!!! if you have the money to pay off jamies child support be my guest! dont threaten to sue because you have no grounds.
justice

Paragould, AR

#6 Nov 13, 2009
jamie is tiffany.....lol
Hmmmm

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Nov 17, 2009
I used to date him... Who is he dating now? Still Rachel?
iam

Qulin, MO

#9 May 7, 2010
Hmmmm wrote:
I used to date him... Who is he dating now? Still Rachel?
YES mayo

Chicago, IL

#10 May 12, 2010
He cheats on her.
forsure

Paragould, AR

#11 May 12, 2010
hes about to get criminal charges too

United States

#12 May 13, 2010
Actions speak louder than words. Do something already, or are u all talk?
forsure

Paragould, AR

#13 May 17, 2010
talk to the prosecuting attorney for dunklin county not me...they are dragging their heals...but they are going to prosecute.
hey forsure

Parma, MO

#14 Jun 21, 2010
its June. Has Jamie been charged with anything from Dunklin County? I can't believe that his employee built him a cabin. Bet the cabin belongs to the employer NOT Jamie. He may go but the cabin will stay on the property. It doesnt belong to Jamie.

United States

#15 Jun 23, 2010
Seriously? Who gives a shit anymore.
forsure

Paragould, AR

#16 Jun 27, 2010
no jamie hasnt been charged yet. i gave consent to go to court and now they want it in writing.....guest..shut your ugly cracked out face plez! and mind your business!

United States

#17 Jun 27, 2010
I happen to be wanting to extend that option to u. As for the adorable compliment u have given me, I've never done drugs and very seldom drink. I actually get compliments for looking way younger than my actual age and clearly act my appropriate age, can't seem to say the same for u. get a lawyer, because I don't think they would think u posting on a gossip page could help ur case, unless to help u get a restraining order put on u or a slander law suit against u. Just wanted to give u a headsup on some potential legal matters. :)
forsure

Paragould, AR

#18 Jun 29, 2010
wow guest you are so stupid. jamie is my business since i have a 15yr old daughter with him and he owes tons of child support. im not getting a lawyer. dont need one. im pretty sure no judge would care crap about what jamie has to say since hes over ten grand behind on child support. another thing you ever so stupid guest....you need to look up the definition of slander..
slan·der
&#8194; &#8194;/&#712;slænd &#601;r/ Show Spelled[slan-der]
–noun
defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.
Law . defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.
and then the definition of defamation since you are a retard:
def·a·ma·tion
&#8194; &#8194;/&#716;d&#6 03;f&#601;&#712;me &#618;&#643;&#601; n/ Show Spelled[def-uh-mey-shuhn]
–noun
the act of defaming; false or unjustified injury of the good reputation of another, as by slander or libel; calumny: She sued the magazine for defamation of character.
my statements are all true. get a restraining order idiot...on what?? once again Guest.....mind your own business! i know who you are and you look every bit of your age and need to take care of your own kids and worry about your own pathetic life.
forsure

Paragould, AR

#19 Jun 29, 2010
guest if you are so worry about lawyers, judges, lawsuits, by all means if you have the money for that why dont you just pay off jamies child support debt and i will be glad to shut up! otherwise stfu and mind your own business!
update

Parma, MO

#21 Jul 28, 2010
whats the latest. you ever get your child support or put his ass in jail
forsure

Paragould, AR

#22 Jul 29, 2010
gettin child support!!! woohooo....gotta give him props for that whether its garnished or not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's opening new restaurant 2 hr BobbyD 1
teachers on drugs 2 hr geez 3
basketball in malden (Mar '12) 9 hr twiiisted 11
missing dog 15 hr miss my baby 8
who burnt that puppy 15 hr LoveDogs 29
going down hill Dec 23 Citizen 4
friends and love one's that are gone but not fo... (Oct '08) Dec 22 jimbob 208
Campbell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web