wondering

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

is there any programs around here that help with low income families help with christmas/
wondering

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

around campbell missouri area r duklin county?
Jerri Ann

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Do you want a job raking leaves?
George Bailey

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Casey's is hiring.
ideas

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Most low income families receive huge tax returns in the Spring. The bank in Campbell offers a Christmas Club program, so just take a $1000 or so of your tax return and put it in the bank and you won't have to be begging for free gifts for your kids come Christmas time!!

Get a job, or a second job...
Offer to rake leaves for people for a modest fee...
Offer to help winterize windows for a fee...
Grow a garden in summer and sell your produce...
Wash & detail cars...
Mow yards in summer and save money in the bank, and leave it alone no matter what...
Babysit in your free time...
Make handmade items for your kids, doll clothes and such... you can also sell doll clothes...
old timer

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

wow thats rude!!! yes there is help toys for tots but they do have a deadline. you can check their website. ideas you shouldnt judge people some people may have lost their jobs or paid hudge medical bills! wondering i hope this helps and i hope you and your family have a merry christmas!!
Jim

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

You can also check with local church ministerial alliances. They usually have food drives around the holidays to help people.
Betty legrande

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

i am lookin for someone to sponser my family for christmas my house burnt down we have nothing google it 664 manchester road springlake nc can someone please help me and my kids deadline for signing up is over for christmas presents I have no other resources. If u r willing to help my family please email me at roylegrande@gmail.com thank you and god bless
Jamie

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

"Jerri Ann","George Bailey" and "ideas" ,all I have to say is WOW! That was just horribly cruel! I hope to goodness you aren't actually from Clarkton cuz you give Clarkton residents a terrible name. Yes I find it strange that someone from North Carolina would ask Missouri residents for help,but if you didn't have anything helpful to say you should keep your comments to yourselves!Keep in mind that one day,your high and mighty selves might need a lil help too..Do unto others and you would have them do unto you!!
Jamie

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

(as) not and
Concerned

Qulin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Jerri Ann and George Bailey you always running your mouth about everyone and everything.From all of us to you S-H-U-T U-P.

whatever

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

You know what I suggest get a job maybe before the month of December..how is this I work two jobs to support me and my child..no welfare, no free lunches at the school, no medicaid, nothing, if you want to work and take care of your stuff you can, instead of asking for help, do something about it.
George Bailey

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Concerned wrote:
Jerri Ann and George Bailey you always running your mouth about everyone and everything.From all of us to you S-H-U-T U-P.
Lol
George Bailey

Greenfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Jamie wrote:
"Jerri Ann","George Bailey" and "ideas" ,all I have to say is WOW! That was just horribly cruel! I hope to goodness you aren't actually from Clarkton cuz you give Clarkton residents a terrible name. Yes I find it strange that someone from North Carolina would ask Missouri residents for help,but if you didn't have anything helpful to say you should keep your comments to yourselves!Keep in mind that one day,your high and mighty selves might need a lil help too..Do unto others and you would have them do unto you!!
Lol. I loved in that shithole one time. Never again would I move there.
question

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

How about some compassion? Is this person maybe sick? I would suggest asking closer to home. It would look like you had nothing to hide if you would ask near your home. Try it.

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

And maybe they really do need help. Someone from somewhere is reaching out to us HERE. I hope someone is able to provide the help they're asking for. It takes a lot of courage for someone to ask for help like that. No one chooses to be down and out. God bless.
booo

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Come on.........Computer to post, internet access? What else does she have to pay for ?
SCAM!!!

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

That is a good point. If she has a computer and internet service, then she's better off than some people. Unless, of course, she was on someone else's computer. Internet access is available at most libraries. Someone once told me to assume it's the truth unless you know for a fact it isn't. If they're lying, then that's on them, and it's something they have to live with. Sooner or later, we all answer to lies we tell.
okk

Dexter, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

question wrote:
How about some compassion? Is this person maybe sick? I would suggest asking closer to home. It would look like you had nothing to hide if you would ask near your home. Try it.
Most of the time someone asking for help on Topix isn't sick, just lazy...there are excellent resources for people that do in fact actually need help! But you have to go through the proper channels, lets face it around this area, half of the families are needy!
Read between the LInes

Hazelwood, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Got a computer, internet and time to post crap on this shit site but no money. Sorry Sack!!!!! Working people are sick of you!!!!! The same hands are stuck out year after year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Campbell Discussions

Search the Campbell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 3 hr Same 6,874
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Dumb Ass Liberals 92,299
dont know what to do 7 hr BReakfast an bubbles 16
Today 7 hr BReakfast an bubbles 11
school board thread? 7 hr Boohoo 68
Older Man 10 hr Older is better 78
Twenties 15 hr Hmmm 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Campbell Jobs

•••
•••