slackers

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Get over it crybabies. You probably wouldn't make it at any place you worked! Everybody has to suck it up at work and get over it!I don't get this coming on here to gripe.Are you that week?you all sound like cowards.
hmm

Maryland Heights, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

That escalated quickly. You mean weak? Cowards? For just the OP (original poster) to ask why there's people quiting a lot at Caseys and for another person just saying that it is indeed a bad place to work.

"You all" If all you mean by the whole 2 people.
Okay bro.
kayla

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

hmm wrote:
That escalated quickly. You mean weak? Cowards? For just the OP (original poster) to ask why there's people quiting a lot at Caseys and for another person just saying that it is indeed a bad place to work.

"You all" If all you mean by the whole 2 people.
Okay bro.
Sounds like slackers to me.The ones who can't take the heat are the ones who complain first and the most!
There you go!
The whole definition of a slacker or slackers!
just sayin

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

It's still not. I work for them, so see not a slacker just a normal miserable employee. And I have the right to put my opinion on here. If you don't like it stay off of here. Yes the "coward "said it.
wanna know

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Ummmm I still work at caseys and have for years and it seems I might have stuck a nerve with some one that might be in danger of losing their job its going around ya know. All the investigating and people being fired. Sooooo what are you so mad about? What are you afraid of? You not doing everything to policy?
kelly

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

just sayin wrote:
It's still not. I work for them, so see not a slacker just a normal miserable employee. And I have the right to put my opinion on here. If you don't like it stay off of here. Yes the "coward "said it.
Your not the only one who can have an opinion on here.I don't work there and i don't know any of you.Your the one who put your business on here.Suck it up and get to work! If you don't like it there than quit.Starting trouble on here is childish.
wanna know

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I ask a question is for people that work there so yo get off here no one wsnts to know a nobody opinion thsnk you. And fyi I do work all the time thank you and im good at it and im not judt a csshier. So anything else on a subject you have no clue about? Just saying haha
wanna know

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Ooooo sorry I did not spell correctly for working so much im pretty tired just saying!
ooops

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I have to pee...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Campbell Forum right now

Search the Campbell Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
This town 10 min Goose 86
campbell high school now just a memory 3 hr Goose 78
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr RNC Rightwing NUT Cases 95,848
Rachel Cooper Thu Lmao 7
Where is Jessica dye Thu Curious 1
school board thread? (Jan '14) Thu Laughing 72
Fire chief party Wed Worker 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Campbell Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••