i need some input.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
outsider

United States

#1 May 30, 2012
we are moving to your area.my wife will be working at the pb hospital.we want to live within 25-30 miles of the bluff,in your opinion where is the best area around there.as far as peace and quiet.not in town?thank you.
k

Chicago, IL

#2 May 30, 2012
There are loud people everywhere.
Curious

Chicago, IL

#3 May 30, 2012
outsider wrote:
we are moving to your area.my wife will be working at the pb hospital.we want to live within 25-30 miles of the bluff,in your opinion where is the best area around there.as far as peace and quiet.not in town?thank you.
it all really depends on which direction of the bluff you want to go. The lake area is pretty quiet but it has a lot of travelers. There is Qulin and Campbell areas as well but both of them are pretty nosey too. There's a lot of places you could go nearby but your best bet would be just right outside the bluff... Township line has several nice places... But there really is to many to mention. Hope this helps
outsider

United States

#4 May 31, 2012
thank you curious.
fb friend

Saint Louis, MO

#5 May 31, 2012
Dexter is nice! Qulin and Campbell doesn't have much to offer
Well

Maryland Heights, MO

#6 May 31, 2012
All Campbell has to offer is meth heads and thieves I would stay away
outsider

Novato, CA

#7 May 31, 2012
really folks i didnt mean to start a bashing post.all we are looking for is a pleasant area to live in thank you all.
Floyd Christmas

Campbell, MO

#8 May 31, 2012
Honestly...you won't find a place without a meth problem. Lots of people like to bash Campbell. We are a small community & it's a decent place to live. I've lived hear for a few decades now and I haven't had a single problem with meth head or people stealing things from me..if you don't get in bed with the dogs you won't get fleas. Poplar Bluff, Qulin, & Campbell are all decent places to live, it just depends on how big or small of a community you want to live in.
outsider

United States

#9 May 31, 2012
thank you floyd,we will be moving from jax,so you can probably understand why we want peace and quiet.jacksonville fla.
jojo

United States

#10 May 31, 2012
Holcomb is very quiet and small nice place also its about 35 or 40 min away from pb
outsider

United States

#11 May 31, 2012
thank you jojo,we will be driving a 30 mile radius around the bluff this weekend.we also don't want to contend with any low lying water issues.swampy area.
outsider

United States

#12 May 31, 2012
does campbell have flooding issues?
Floyd Christmas

Campbell, MO

#13 May 31, 2012
The whole area Poplar bluff included has flooding issues. Poplar Bluff & Qulin seem to get the worst end of it...damage to homes & roads. Campbell & Holcomb see flooding of roads & fields mostly....very little if any damage to homes.
fb friend

Chicago, IL

#14 May 31, 2012
outsider wrote:
does campbell have flooding issues?
I live in Campbell also and it's a nice town it's just doesn't have much to do. Just not many houses in good areas. It's best to live outside town and not in town.
outsider

United States

#15 May 31, 2012
thank you.
butler co

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 May 31, 2012
North of Poplar Bluff is pretty area. Hilly so shouldnt have flooding problems. Theres a nice subdivision up by the Hwy Patrol office, dont know if they have anything available there, but it is nice.
outsider

United States

#17 May 31, 2012
thank you butler co.
qulinite

Orange, TX

#18 May 31, 2012
My family lives in qulin. I grew up there. If your nice and quite, qulin will be nice and quite to you. I personally love the little town. There is flooding issues. But there are great people there.
outsider

United States

#19 May 31, 2012
thank you qulin
outsider

United States

#20 May 31, 2012
does anyone have any knowledge of fairdealing or brosely area.flooding etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rachel Cooper 22 min Snickers 9
Amber Rogers 24 min Snickers 5
risco school? 7 hr Just wondering 1
Riddell 11 hr The priest 7
rebel flag 16 hr No one 2
Sonny Crocker 18 hr Ben9976 7
black people on levy Thu mee 2

Campbell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance