So how was the Glennonville pageants

Posted in the Campbell Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Jul 26, 2008
just wondering how all the girls did today, bet it was real hot out there.
CBS

Enterprise, AL

#2 Jul 26, 2008
Carly White from Greenway won in the age div.of 6 yr. olds.

Since: Jul 08

Qulin, MO

#3 Jul 27, 2008
wondering wrote:
just wondering how all the girls did today, bet it was real hot out there.
it was beyond hot! i put my daughter in the baby miss at 9 that morning and she was sweating and so was i by the time it was over!
curios

Kennett, MO

#4 Jul 27, 2008
bfp52 wrote:
<quoted text>
it was beyond hot! i put my daughter in the baby miss at 9 that morning and she was sweating and so was i by the time it was over!
who won that pageant in the little miss or the the next age group with 12-23 months

Qulin, MO

#5 Jul 27, 2008
riley (?) was queen, emma bader was 1st alternate, and aubrey grubbs was 2nd
Danielle

Malden, MO

#6 Jul 27, 2008
curios wrote:
<quoted text>
who won that pageant in the little miss or the the next age group with 12-23 months
Her name was Rylie Brown I think from Malden.
pageantMOM

Kennett, MO

#8 Jul 27, 2008
I wanted to put my daughter in the 12 to 14 age group, but didn't make it. How was that pageant and who placed?
abc

Saint Charles, MO

#9 Jul 28, 2008
Why the hell was Breanna Bader in the pageant!!! She has a baby and should not be allowed to do the pageant! The pageant director should have been more professional and not allowed a 18 yr old mother to do it!!

Qulin, MO

#10 Jul 28, 2008
abc wrote:
Why the hell was Breanna Bader in the pageant!!! She has a baby and should not be allowed to do the pageant! The pageant director should have been more professional and not allowed a 18 yr old mother to do it!!
THis is Breana Bader,yes i have a child and what is it to you? I did it for fun. I knew there would be people like you that would start stuff. you make me laugh. it is the glennonville picnic for heavens sake, its not like the winners advanced to miss teen missouri. plus that money goes to the church and school, and maybe, just maybe i wanted to contribute more than what i (we) already donate. so thank you for making me laugh today! i really needed it.:)

Qulin, MO

#11 Jul 28, 2008
abc wrote:
Oh hey i also forgot to mention, its open to anyone that is in the age group. baby or no baby. get your facts straight before you start bitchin.
just what i think

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2008
I agree with Breana
respect

United States

#13 Jul 28, 2008
The Pageants Went good. They would Do a whole lot better if they relocated into a building!
respect

United States

#14 Jul 28, 2008
The Pageants went very well. I was pleased with all the winnders. I believe this pageant would be a lot better if they relocated.
ProudMomma

Kennett, MO

#16 Jul 28, 2008
My daughter had a blast, heat or no heat. She felt like a queen getting to dress up and get on stage. Yes I agree without a doubt I'd rather it be located inside...but I sit in the heat or AC, no matter where,,,,because she wants to do it and enjoys it. We all suffer the heat to watch our boys play ball dont we. This picnic has been going on for 100 years. I didn't get there until 20 minutes for our age group to start and It was hot, but i endured it for my daughter
Bingo

Saint Charles, MO

#17 Jul 28, 2008
bfp52 wrote:
<quoted text>
THis is Breana Bader,yes i have a child and what is it to you? I did it for fun. I knew there would be people like you that would start stuff. you make me laugh. it is the glennonville picnic for heavens sake, its not like the winners advanced to miss teen missouri. plus that money goes to the church and school, and maybe, just maybe i wanted to contribute more than what i (we) already donate. so thank you for making me laugh today! i really needed it.:)
Well just give them (school, church)the money and stop making a fool of yourself!

Qulin, MO

#18 Jul 28, 2008
Welll thank you for opinion!:) have a great day :)
Friend

Qulin, MO

#19 Jul 28, 2008
Bingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just give them (school, church)the money and stop making a fool of yourself!
Breana did the pagent because her friends told her to…Breana look gorgeous so we told her that she should be in the pagent because she looked better than most of the girls..she went home and put on a dress and entered..stop making a big deal about it and mind your own business and stop bad mouthing her…honestly your from Campbell like anyone there has any right to judge Bre!
Friend

Qulin, MO

#20 Jul 28, 2008
And if you want to get technical about it all…Yes Breana has a baby but if you think she shouldn’t do a pageant because of that then any girl who is sexually active should not be allowed to enter a pageant…they have done the same thing Breana has the only difference is they did not end up with a beautiful baby girl!
CandD

Kennett, MO

#21 Jul 29, 2008
I think Breana looked beautiful,,,as always. I have know her for several years and I think alot of girls are jealous of her. How many teenagers drive the vehicles she has had? Not many. And as for her doing the pageant, if she met all the qualifications, she should have done it. Im married with 4 kids and used to do pageants ALL the time. I would do them again if i had the chance. Breana keep ur head up, you have no reason to feel bad. Things happen to each and everyone of us,,,,God has a plan and apparently your daughter is part of it. Stay sweet and I'll c ya around. PS, i miss our Gulf Shore trips. ttyl
you be the judge

United States

#22 Jul 29, 2008
I've judge many many pageants and even did them although its not a professional pageant it should still have ground rules such as no Contestant should have been married or even concieved a child. Thats is just something that almost all pageants go by except for the rinky dink pageants! I would think that sponsors look for young ladies who will represent their community well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meygan fry 4 hr Kay 1
Town of Qulin Sat class of 93 4
Whale Sat Sudafed 1
Stays Sat Brazylioe 1
Will's his name Fri eskew 3
Hot days Fri GOD 3
Drivers Fri ImLaughingInPubli... 5

Campbell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance