1977 Bundy Murder
Hornet Fan

Saint Louis, MO

#106 Jan 1, 2008
Yeah James Montgomery would know all about it..trust me..I KNOW him personally and I KNOW he knows EVERYTHING with EVERY detail that happened. Sorry Tina but your mom was in on this.
Long Gone

Missoula, MT

#107 Jan 4, 2008
I spoke with Mr. Montgomery in 1982, he said he didn't know a thing, never even met Jim Bundy. Of course I introduced myself as Jim's daughter when I went to see him. As I said before I asked Connie she played it the same way.
I would like to know exactly what happened, who the players were and why. and out of curiosty I would like to know how Belt's handcuffs got on my father, why the judge recused himself and did their attorney really die of just a heart attack. What exactly was Brenda's involvement and Connie's? I would like the absolute truth, bare bones. I don't need to know who is telling it. It would be really nice to know who killed my daddy and why!
friend

United States

#108 Jan 4, 2008
sorry but that was not 'belt's' handcuffs your talking about. the handcuffs belonged to garland burrison, whom is dead now. the story i have heard for yrs. was that garland was having an affair with brenda. he was a police officer at that time in or near st. louis.
s-h-i-t f-i-r-e

United States

#109 Jan 4, 2008
i will never forget this...i was young back then..oh my.poor Jim it still makes me sick.yes i also think brenda had it done.hell yes he was a good man.some say no 2 men could had took him down.just loved his kids so much.good good man it's sad
Nope

Saint Louis, MO

#110 Jan 4, 2008
Your wrong..Montgomery know's everything..i'm his great-granddaughter..sorry he lied 2 u
shit fire

United States

#111 Jan 4, 2008
you girls need to go to the court house and get all the paper work on this. i think bud was in on it. and yes brenda was with burrison.if im rembering right.i was about 10.there was and still no good in there hearts.........me and you girls know that. cause if there was some one would tell you ......that was ur daddy.how would they like it if it was there daddy.not knowing. WHY!!!!!that old bitch that did it need a gun put to her fucking head.they were so mean to him before they killed him.just getting shot would have been easy.if you would read the court papers you would know most of the truth.i think you can see on here the truth.GREED.MONEY NASTY FOLKS.someone you would meet in a bar.dad spent all your moms money on brenda i'm so sorry but true.my exmother in law had your dads old 68 ply fury 3 in them times it was green .it was just moved from kennett about a year ago still green.i would give you her number. but she is sick with cancer and she can't remember much.she still has all the paper clipings to this day...she loved your daddy and brenda..they partyed together a lot.that one man was in on it to i think.don i think you said was his name.he was ur step dad.right at one time brenda married him.i'm almost sure of it.or she live with him.i have heard brenda was a bitch.i really read the clipings in the 1979 when i got married.the cops came and took that car from them for a little while.i cant remember the whole story!!!!i was young.i married at 16.that was still the big story of campbell then.i'm so sorry girls.but i would like to know the truth too.just remember he was a gooddddddddddd mannnnnn
someone

United States

#112 Jan 5, 2008
by the way where did you get the name of belt. i know those people.
Long Gone

Missoula, MT

#113 Jan 5, 2008
I was told the hand cuffs were police issue and traced back to then Campbell Police Officer Steve Belts. He supposedly died before they could ask him about it. I knew his sons growing up and we all found it hard to believe that he would have any part of what happened.
Long Gone

Missoula, MT

#114 Jan 5, 2008
Shit Fire.... Do I know you? I take it I would know your mother. You would be maybe a couple of years younger than me.
Long Gone

Missoula, MT

#115 Jan 5, 2008
And who is Burrison? Wasn't it Crowder she was running with when Daddy was killed? She's been married so many times I can't keep track of who she married or what. I have talked to the court house several times. They say the transcripts are enormous and would cost a small fortune to copy. New DA could careless about Jim Bundy. They consider the case CLOSED. Best I can tell just about everyone close to this case is dead. What has Bud got to gain by telling anyone anything.
Bcrap

Red Oak, TX

#116 Jan 5, 2008
Nope wrote:
Your wrong..Montgomery know's everything..i'm his great-granddaughter..sorry he lied 2 u
VERY brave of you, I too was once kin to Bud Montgomery, I think I know who you are, not sure.
I am much older than you though, and you are correct, He knows all about it!
Nope

Saint Louis, MO

#117 Jan 5, 2008
He knows everything about it, but he's not going to openly talk to ANYONE about this. So Tina if it was you he talked to about this, then don't get me wrong..I'm not calling you a liar, but he would never tell a complete stranger anything about what he did or had did in this. I know the case is closed but you could re-open it and he would be charged. Bud had a lot to do with this, and yeah Bcrap I think I know who you are too.:-) I wish for you nothing but the truth..but I highly doubt you'll ever find out about it. I know your mom has passed away..but from what I heard, she did pay "Bud to find someone to kill your father." Hopefully one day you get the truth b/c you deserve it..
Long Gone

Missoula, MT

#118 Jan 5, 2008
I am not Tina. But he did tell me that he didn't have anything to do with it, didn't even know the man! So you aren't calling me a liar, your absolutely right he didn't tell me a thing. I knew then he lied. I had to see his response at seeing me all grown up. I still had a pretty big chip on my shoulder and nothing to lose. Ten foot tall and bullet proof so to speak. I was orphaned that night and I was old enought to remember what I had, so I've always know what I lost. Tina's loss is different from mine.
Bcrap

Saint Louis, MO

#119 Jan 9, 2008
*bump*
Long Gone

Missoula, MT

#120 Jan 18, 2008
Bcrap wrote:
*bump*
What does that mean?
Campbell

Poplar Bluff, MO

#121 Jan 18, 2008
Long Gone wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that mean?
They are just bumping up this tread so it will stay at the top of this forum.
interested and shocked

United States

#123 Feb 1, 2008
I found this forum tonight by accident and was shocked that I knew Long Gone. I had no idea about any of this. How very sad that you had to go through such an awful experiance!!! I was thinking though isn't there a program that can connect the victoms to the accused for a mediation of sorts? I can't remember what it is called. It might not even work if justins aunt is trying to claim her inosence. But perhaps you could get info on a different direction to look at or even get some personal closure. Perhaps she would implicate someone else. I really hope you find what you are looking for. Is there any way of getting your hands on any journals or old letters of your mom or dads that could give insight into the ppl or happenings around your fathers death?
Long Gone

Missoula, MT

#124 Feb 3, 2008
Now I am interested too. How do you know me?
north carolina

Chicago, IL

#125 Feb 6, 2008
Long Gone wrote:
Now I am interested too. How do you know me?
everyone is right a bout bud. I confronted him too he told me he heard about it and heard of my daddy but he just heard the talk and heard that he was a good man I confronted him back in 2002. Sis I love you but you dont know what its like to have to live and know your father was killed and never knew him your right our loss is different but you have good things to remember him by and people have talked to you about him to where no one ever wants to talk to me about him all I got my whole life was go to your mom and you know how far that went. All of this hurts yes but what no one understands is that I long to know about him and what happened yes but no one wants to say anything. If anyone wants to talk talk. My mother has passed and to reopened it I have other things to think about right now. When my kids ask about who he is all I can say is thats my daddy. Sis, you can atleast share different things with yours I can even do that. Now I know how you feel about not having either parent but you will probably never know how it feels to know your part of someone and dont even know them. so as for this I dont know when I will ever be back on here again and right now I dont give a damn. The one thing I know for sure if my daddy loved me and thats what ive lived with and the whole ive tried to fill all my life and it will never be filled and as for don, yes my mother was married to him but I can also everyone some things that he told me but all anyone is wanting to hear is negative things about this man and I dont have any. While he and my mother was married he treated me just like his and even afterwards. He is the only father I have ever known. I wish everyone would just keep him out of this. I loved and still love that man. the way I look at it is in my life I have lost 2 sets of grandparents a mother and 2 fathers one of which I do not know and the other I know and I have spent time with and had a bond with. If any one has a problem with what I just said I have one phrase for you ever does "KISS MY WHITE ASS" sIS I do love you but you hurt this time you act like I havent had any hurt. But with losing him and not knowing him I was also kept from all of you my whole life and it hurts Because you lost your momma and daddy but I lost all of when daddy died all I had was you when I was aloud to see you and you know that wasnt often and you had grandma and all of them. Im outta here
i know

Dexter, MO

#126 Feb 26, 2008
the three involved was Connie Flowers,her husband and David frazier. from what i understand is that connies husban did it and they all got charged for it. i know the family and they said that the cops went to texas and told connie is she did not sign some papers they would put her in jail and never see her kids again she was 21 and she is like 50 now and has not see her kids since then. david Frazier spent 13 years in prison and the part that seems all funny is that connies husband went to prison also but some how they granted him custody of their kids
but from the report i heard is that is was a tall heavy set man who the spouce seen that came there and that does not describe connie or david so you tell me

but this happened so many years ago why is it still talked about why dont you let mr bundy rest in pease and let the other familys live without having to remember such a horrified tragic in there lifes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campbell's Fire Department 2 hr towner 12
deere 15 hr Truth 12
Republican 22 hr You think 3
bobs auto repair in campbell 23 hr just wondering 15
Old friends Tue School friends 1
Ear Stapling (Feb '06) Tue bartender 575
Curios Jul 23 George Bailey 2

Campbell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance