1977 Bundy Murder
First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Long Gone

Sheridan, WY

#232 May 14, 2012
Don't know who you are, but then you don't know what you are talking about either. I think Clyde was police chief, but I won't swear to it and two people were convicted and sent to prison.
Hippy Jim

Ardsley, NY

#233 May 24, 2012
It
Concerned Campbellite Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you mention it I am not sure about Weldon being there in 77. You are probably right about Clyde being Chief then.
Long Gone

Sheridan, WY

#234 Jun 30, 2012
"It's been a while since I've checked this, but I wanted to make another pitch for information about what happened to my father. I know it has been 35 years, but I still have a lot of questions. For one, I reread many of the posts and noticed that a couple people posted about a man named Garland Burrison. People mentioned that he had an affair with Brenda that he was a police officer in St. Louis and that the handcuffs were his. Please, if you posted this, contact me. I had never heard this information before. You can email me at [email protected] Thanks for helping me."
Streetknight

Southbury, CT

#235 Nov 3, 2012
Hey long Gone, I would like to discuss somethng with you. U might be of interest. [email protected] it would be worth your time, plz.
campbellcitzen

Saint Louis, MO

#236 Dec 10, 2012
Concerned Campbelite Two wrote:
<quoted text>
Weldon was Chief of Police back then and still is. I remember this, don't think anyone was ever arrested.
there where quite a few murders not solved in campbell mo ,and never will be like terry akridge and bundy people dont seem to care that they may be living next to a cold hearted killer,the only person who knows who done this is god
yo ho ho ho

Portageville, MO

#237 Dec 11, 2012
just let the dead rest in peace, and the wounds heal, God knows the whole truth, and all will get the just punishment on the day of judgment, which is not that far off amen...
Long Gone

Williston, ND

#238 Dec 11, 2012
yo ho ho ho wrote:
just let the dead rest in peace, and the wounds heal, God knows the whole truth, and all will get the just punishment on the day of judgment, which is not that far off amen...
Really???? and what would you know about it....yeah nothing that is what I thought.....So why would you answer a post looking for information that you know nothing about? To hear yourself talk...feel all important. Go away!
A Forgotten Child

Searcy, AR

#239 Apr 4, 2013
First, I am NOT related to the Bundy family, and to those of you who are Mr. Bundy's family, I am very sorry for the loss you experienced and I can only imagine what it must have been like to lose someone who was so clearly loved and respected by his family and community. You all suffered an even greater tragedy by never getting an answer to the biggest question..."Why?" Unfortunately, both sides of this horrible mess suffered the loss of family members and lives were changed for years after as a result of whatever did happen that night.
I am sorry to post this here on the thread devoted to your father, but the reason I am posting here is because this is the first place where we have seen anybody claiming a connection to Connie Flowers. According to records, when she was brought back to Kennett from California, she was pregnant. She reportedly delivered that child in December 1978 and according to our research and information we have, that child was later adopted and happens to be a 34 year old woman now whom I care for very dearly. She would like very much to know her biological family, to learn her family medical history, and to possibly even contact Connie, her birthmother. She has only recently learned the truth surrounding her adoption, as she was always just told that "her mother was in jail and couldn't keep her". 18 months ago, she was given information that was found to be accurate and leads to the conclusion that Connie Flowers is indeed her birthmother. IF you are a member of her biological family, please contact me at [email protected] and I will forward the information to her.
duh

United States

#240 Apr 5, 2013
campbellcitzen wrote:
<quoted text>there where quite a few murders not solved in campbell mo ,and never will be like terry akridge and bundy people dont seem to care that they may be living next to a cold hearted killer,the only person who knows who done this is god
terry donnie and cherie all died at the hands of fill in the blank we all know it just no proof shawn knows he was there he can tell you how it went down bruce was for terry too bunch of crap dudes still free cause police around here cant wipe their own butts without getting up to their necks
Just A Gurl

Crossett, AR

#243 May 11, 2013
duh wrote:
<quoted text>terry donnie and cherie all died at the hands of fill in the blank we all know it just no proof shawn knows he was there he can tell you how it went down bruce was for terry too bunch of crap dudes still free cause police around here cant wipe their own butts without getting up to their necks
that made no since what are you talkin about? Donnie and terry died in a auto accident , who is Bruce and Shawn ?
duh

United States

#244 May 12, 2013
Look at the post I was replying to itll add up then
McJob

United States

#245 May 12, 2013
duh wrote:
Look at the post I was replying to itll add up then
cherie who
duh

United States

#246 May 12, 2013
Nevermind
Renee

Point Reyes Station, CA

#247 Oct 2, 2013
I went to live with James Bundy and Brenda and their children when I was a teenager, shortly before his murder. My Mother was married to Uncle Jim's (James')brother Jack, at the time. I have some information.
justin frazier

United States

#248 Oct 9, 2013
anything you have to say could help Renee...shoot
Longgone

Mancelona, MI

#250 Jun 20, 2015
A Forgotten Child wrote:
First, I am NOT related to the Bundy family, and to those of you who are Mr. Bundy's family, I am very sorry for the loss you experienced and I can only imagine what it must have been like to lose someone who was so clearly loved and respected by his family and community. You all suffered an even greater tragedy by never getting an answer to the biggest question..."Why?" Unfortunately, both sides of this horrible mess suffered the loss of family members and lives were changed for years after as a result of whatever did happen that night.
I am sorry to post this here on the thread devoted to your father, but the reason I am posting here is because this is the first place where we have seen anybody claiming a connection to Connie Flowers. According to records, when she was brought back to Kennett from California, she was pregnant. She reportedly delivered that child in December 1978 and according to our research and information we have, that child was later adopted and happens to be a 34 year old woman now whom I care for very dearly. She would like very much to know her biological family, to learn her family medical history, and to possibly even contact Connie, her birthmother. She has only recently learned the truth surrounding her adoption, as she was always just told that "her mother was in jail and couldn't keep her". 18 months ago, she was given information that was found to be accurate and leads to the conclusion that Connie Flowers is indeed her birthmother. IF you are a member of her biological family, please contact me at [email protected] and I will forward the information to her.
Connie Flowers died in prison June 23th, 2015
Longgone

Mancelona, MI

#251 Jun 20, 2015
A Forgotten Child wrote:
Sorry typo June 12th, 2015
Tiffany

United States

#252 Jun 20, 2015
I don't remember that murder, but I do remember that piece of white trash Danny Grant offing his friend.
ConniesDaughter

United States

#253 Jul 24, 2015
Longgone wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry typo June 12th, 2015
I am very well aware that my mother passed away. And how inconsiderate if you to tell me something of this nature on Topix, of all places. You don't know me and I don't know you, but to say something like that on a public forum is incredibly insensitive.Yes I am aware...I was there, in the front row, mourning the SECOND loss of my mother. I was able to connect with my mother and spend the last 2 years of her life trying to make up for lost time. It's a crying shame what happened to her and its pitiful that in spite of new evidence, found by The Innocence Project, that cast mountains of reasonable doubt and helped prove that she was innocent, just as she maintained up until she took her dying breath, we could not get her case re opened. She NEVER, not one single time, uttered a cross word, or lashed out in anger over the injustice done to her. She never complained. She prayed, she went to church, she worked, got an education, and served her time with the patience of Job. May her soul rest in peace in Heaven, and may the people who ultimately put her there answer for their selves when they meet their Maker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wee wee size 2 hr joebob 27
just wondering 9 hr George Bailey 2
Henson Family 20 hr gotaprobwnoseyppl 4
Campbell's Fire Department Sun D 10
Curios Sat George Bailey 2
Ear Stapling (Feb '06) Jul 22 Gfdsa 573
Hate the direction our country is moving in. Jul 21 George Bailey 8

Campbell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance