friends and love one's that are gone ...
jessy

Saint Louis, MO

#141 Apr 21, 2009
i miss my momma janie beltz. she was an amazing woman that will be missed everyday...r.i.p momma
brook

Saint Louis, MO

#142 Apr 21, 2009
yea i remember david mitchell. thought he was a nice guy

Fairmont, WV

#143 Apr 22, 2009
A FRIEND wrote:
Bill Richards a avid hunter and dog trainer.He will be forever missed.To this day when i see a truck like his my heart jumps.
I remember Bill well. He and my dad use to play cards together all the time.
mary sharley

Patton, MO

#144 May 19, 2009
Joe Hustedde wrote:
<quoted text>
And Joe deep fried the left-over bait shrimp and ended up getting sick from it.
Good to hear from you too. Still in the AF but might get forced retired soon. The kid we had in diapers at the time is at Ft. Leonard Wood for boot camp right now.
Joe, I went to graduation and did see Ronnie. I wouldnt have known him it he wasnt standing by Taylor. I can see what you meant...But Taylor looked so pretty and I congratulated her. Take care you guys!
stephen henderson

Memphis, TN

#145 May 22, 2009
I miss my dad more every day and all my uncles and friend that have all left this world way to soon but if every thing goes right i'll see them later in a better place they where the greatest bunch of people i have erver known I miss them all
A good Friend

Saint Louis, MO

#146 May 22, 2009
Margee and Gerald Hays.We loved you & will miss you!
brandy clayton

Saint Louis, MO

#147 May 22, 2009
donald thacker my grandpa i love and miss him so very much-he was unbreakable to me so tough-i found out how fragile life is with his passing-luv ya grandpa xoxo
Barry Robbins

Delphi, IN

#148 May 22, 2009
As do I. 2 of the best people i've ever known...i will never forget them
A good Friend wrote:
Margee and Gerald Hays.We loved you & will miss you!
lllnonamelll

Kennett, MO

#149 May 24, 2009
jessy wrote:
i miss my momma janie beltz. she was an amazing woman that will be missed everyday...r.i.p momma
Didn't Janie have a baby sister that died from an illness? Not sure what it was. I knew Janie very well.
I know you miss your momma. Sad.

United States

#150 May 24, 2009
i miss brant luke, i hadnt talked to him in years though. it was a tradagy what happened to him and at such a young age. Was he even married?
hally

Campbell, MO

#151 May 24, 2009
Tyler Umfress, Molly Mae Black, Zettie Parker.
Tyler we miss you very much, Molly you were beautiful baby and i miss you alot, Zettie I know you had a lot of stories you shared and even confused my kids for yours at times. I miss you all and hope that I am loved as much as you were.
We miss you all dearly.R.I.P.
classmate

United States

#152 May 24, 2009
Margee and Gerald Hays, what a sad time for all of us.
Water color memories

Fenton, MO

#153 May 30, 2009
Robert Sharley, was honestly one of the bravest men I have ever met. He was also one of the few REAL men I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was always a gentleman in a world where gentlemen seem to no longer exist. He wasn't always treated with kindness by those who should have been but he still always did the right thing. He loved his kids and devoted his life to them even when others walked away and he never once said a negative word because he was a better person than most of us would have been in those situations.
He fought cancer like he fought everything else that was thrown at him, with grace, courage and a wonderful sense of humor.
It is true that the Good really do die young. My hope is that he is now receiving all the rewards and blessings in heaven that he deserved here.
mary sharley

Patton, MO

#154 May 30, 2009
My brother was great, he was funny and he is missed every single day. I wish I could have the last several years to do over again. We both should have made more time for each other. But we did not know then that tommorrow may not be there. I am so thankful he knew how much I loved him, and how, no matter how long we went without seeing each other, I looked up to him as my Bubby. Thank you, I am sure he loved you too! Hearing people say things like this, helps me. Because some days I have a hard time accepting that I cant call him, or go see him. The sadness is so overwhelming, I just keep remembering him joke about how he thinks Mom would be mad at him for showing up too early to see her and Dad. I believe they are all together waiting for all of us to be together again. Our own Peach Farm in the sky!!!
Water color memories wrote:
Robert Sharley, was honestly one of the bravest men I have ever met. He was also one of the few REAL men I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was always a gentleman in a world where gentlemen seem to no longer exist. He wasn't always treated with kindness by those who should have been but he still always did the right thing. He loved his kids and devoted his life to them even when others walked away and he never once said a negative word because he was a better person than most of us would have been in those situations.
He fought cancer like he fought everything else that was thrown at him, with grace, courage and a wonderful sense of humor.
It is true that the Good really do die young. My hope is that he is now receiving all the rewards and blessings in heaven that he deserved here.
howdy

Dexter, MO

#155 Jun 3, 2009
lllnonamelll wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Janie have a baby sister that died from an illness? Not sure what it was. I knew Janie very well.
I know you miss your momma. Sad.
Janie had sister who drowned when she was about 3 or so and sister Suzie who died of cancer when she was 16. Suzie was great! i miss her even after all these years. Before she got sick she had long hair (70's hair)I remember her brusing her hair and smiling all the time.
smart azz 09

Vincennes, IN

#156 Jun 3, 2009
i remember my lil girl marisa as bset as i can bc i only got to spend 22days with her befor she passed away. when i had her at sikeston hospital they wouldnt even let me see her and st.louis childerens hospital came and got her and i left the very nexted day and went up there and all i can remember is her holdin my finger and got to open her eyes one time bc she was on alot of meds but she has a older brother and a lil sister now and she looks like her and she will never be forgotten december 28 2007 to jan 19 2008 we love ya babygirl
former resident

Patton, MO

#157 Jun 6, 2009
in sympathy wrote:
Nichole Daffron died today. She had been sick in a nursing home since her wreck last year.
I'm asking everyone who reads this to pray for her family.
Is this the same Nichole that had a sister? Can't remember which was older but I remember living on Lake street and all of us playing together as kids. So sorry to hear about her. My heart goes out to her family. I always read the PB posts but never thought to look for a Campbell one til today.
Susan M

Patton, MO

#158 Jun 6, 2009
My Dearest Mommy: Pat Johnson Cashion. She has been gone 5 1/2 years now but it seems like 5 minutes. When you first took that last breathe after three long weeks in the hospital I didn't think I could go on without you. Of course I have managed to do that but what I haven't managed to do is figure out how to get through more than a couple days without crying. People say it gets easier as time goes on but I'm not so sure. I have to make sure I take someone with me when I visit your graveside because I know I'm gonna lose it and may not be able to drive back home. But anyway now since Aunt Jay passed away Saturday 5-27-09 I hope you are both having fun with Dakota 1-21-99. After all he's only 4 and needs someone to play with. I love you mommy and can't wait to see you again so keep me a place so when its my time I can sit by you.
Susan M

Patton, MO

#159 Jun 6, 2009
Terry and Donnie Frazier killed in a horrible car accident on way home from work October 1987. Loved and missed dearly by family and friends.
scotty

Gideon, MO

#160 Jun 22, 2009
PATTY WHITE SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A DEAR FRIEND TO MANY AND I ALONG WITH THE BURSONS- BRETT, DONEA WILL MISS YOU DEARLY. CAROL, KEVIN SORRY TO HERE OF YOUR LITTLE SISTER ARE PRAYERS TO YOUR FAMILY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
naked guy ww 21 min cindyleee 1
beltz 18 hr finally 1
We need a fast food place (Sep '15) Wed Yum 11
White Dodge Challenger in town? Jan 14 Said it 4
Anyone know anything about Kaleb Jackson? Jan 12 Concerned 1
where does he get all that money? Jan 12 Uncle Tom 13
louis st Jan 11 whoop whoop 4

Campbell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance