CHS Marching Parade Band 2012

Posted in the Campbell Forum

Dale Lewis

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Aug 22, 2012
http://youtu.be/h8rnbQdzrKk

Good job to the kids and this was a great parade for Campbell Missouri 2012.
Hawkeye

Malden, MO

#2 Aug 23, 2012
They sound a lot better than the last 2 years. Good job!!
Graduate

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 23, 2012
I give them a round of applause for actually showing up looking like that. I graduated a number of years ago back when Mrs. Carman was the band teacher. She would have never even let us on the street looking like that. No diagonals, not in step, and the music.....Well I guess they done the best they could.
r u serious???

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Aug 23, 2012
Graduate wrote:
I give them a round of applause for actually showing up looking like that. I graduated a number of years ago back when Mrs. Carman was the band teacher. She would have never even let us on the street looking like that. No diagonals, not in step, and the music.....Well I guess they done the best they could.
with who they got as a teacher ya it's the best! Really need to look into replacing her
yup

Dexter, MO

#5 Aug 24, 2012
All they do is goof off in class. Wasting money on band when it could be used on more needed things at the school. Just my opinion.
Graduate

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Sep 1, 2012
Campbell Band will NEVER be the same without Mrs. Carman. She was let go years ago for apparently making a student cry. All I have to say is if she made someone cry, then they deserved it. Mrs. Carman is a NO non sense band teacher and that is why she wins competitions, and takes numerous students to district and state competitions. I went to district and state 3 of my 4 years of high school thanks to her. I would not change it for anything.
nunya

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2012
mrs. carman was bad ass when i was little i lived down the road where they practiced and they were amazing i used to walk with the band next to her and play my toy drum =) ms white sucks bad i looked forwared to band forever and once i was finally able to join ms white came that year i was soo mad she doesnt teach you anything unless your her favorite student and she tryes to choose your instrament for you the entire band sounds horrable
Memories

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Sep 27, 2012
I lived there and was in band under Miss Herr/Mrs Meadows and she was tough, no nonsense, too.

When I watched the video, it seems like the parade is so very little compared to the ones that I went to growing up there. Maybe it was just because I was young but I remember there being a lot more floats and people walking in the parade.

Also, I'm assuming the girl riding in the convertible was the Peach Fair Queen... she didn't act very enthused. I didn't even see her waving to the crowd.
ladycamel

Ballwin, MO

#10 Nov 27, 2012
Graduate wrote:
Omg she is a great band teacher but our band is more for performance than parades and its the dumb idiots in our bass fault we look like that not ms white so u can go suck my dick and get a job becuase she is better than you will ever be and I bet u went to our first parade and that has junior high in it to!
campbell missouri

Ballwin, MO

#11 Nov 29, 2012
Whatever she is the best band teacher and you guys don't know what ur talking about she's my band teacher and she's way better than all of u
Wow

Scott City, MO

#12 Nov 30, 2012
i agree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time for the truth Robin 1 hr Mike 7
missing dog 8 hr hunter 2
going down hill Tue Citizen 4
friends and love one's that are gone but not fo... (Oct '08) Dec 22 jimbob 208
house fire Dec 21 rightyso 4
Who's going to run for mayor Dec 20 teacher 16
Misty bevel Dec 19 guest 4
Campbell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web