looking to settle into campbell.

looking to settle into campbell.

Posted in the Campbell Forum

peachtree

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2012
the wife and i are close to retirement.we are looking for a quiet peacefull town.we drove around your town yesterday.it looked very layed back and peacefull.we were both raised in the greater st.louis area.so,as you can probably understand we are after peace and quiet.plus we love peaches.
George Bailey

Ballwin, MO

#2 Jul 1, 2012
peachtree wrote:
the wife and i are close to retirement.we are looking for a quiet peacefull town.we drove around your town yesterday.it looked very layed back and peacefull.we were both raised in the greater st.louis area.so,as you can probably understand we are after peace and quiet.plus we love peaches.
The peaches are not worth what you will have to endure if you move there.
peachtree

Cumming, GA

#3 Jul 2, 2012
would you mind to elaborate please.
Jimmy

Ballwin, MO

#4 Jul 2, 2012
You have to forgive and ignore George. He's from Pottersville and has forgotten to take his medicine. Campbell is a fine town. We are like ALL other towns, big and small, we have our share of nuts(like George) but it is a fine place to live.
suzie

United States

#5 Jul 2, 2012
its got way too much drama brake ins drunks and all kinda teenagers on drugs...the choice is yourse
Boohoo

Dexter, MO

#6 Aug 24, 2012
And a crazy superintendent at the school,just saying
clyde

Piggott, AR

#7 Aug 25, 2012
Boohoo wrote:
And a crazy superintendent at the school,just saying
Your a moron! We have a great superintendent who does a tremendous job. He just doesn't put up with little rejects like you or your child and makes them behave and tries to give you or ur child a education that you could care less about. So either straighten up or go ahead and get ur job at McDonald's sweeping the floor
Hoot

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Aug 25, 2012
clyde wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a moron! We have a great superintendent who does a tremendous job. He just doesn't put up with little rejects like you or your child and makes them behave and tries to give you or ur child a education that you could care less about. So either straighten up or go ahead and get ur job at McDonald's sweeping the floor
it too bad hitler missed your family. Id_ot!!!
New

East Saint Louis, IL

#10 Aug 27, 2012
Been here about months and I like it. A town is what you make it
New

East Saint Louis, IL

#11 Aug 27, 2012
4 months
why

Park Hills, MO

#12 Aug 27, 2012
why is this on a Clarkton forum?? Put in on Campbell's where it belongs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Long amd Joey Long Mark Click 29 min urge 1
white trash town 42 min vistor 22
fed up 44 min vistor 3
Derrick Rice 49 min vistor 7
men 53 min vistor 13
Green blazer Thu Needtono 26
kris storey aka buck Jul 1 yes 28
More from around the web

Campbell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE