First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wondering

Gideon, MO

#1 May 20, 2009
What ever happened to her? I knew Scotty died and she was responsible for the accident that cost him his life? I just wondered what happened to her?
She deserves to be in jail but i haven't heard whatever happened to her
well

United States

#2 May 22, 2009
What has happen to her?
buddy

Saint Louis, MO

#3 May 22, 2009
Had a court date the 20th of may and keeps getting it posponed. I guess they think people will forget about it.
unfortunately i know her

Gideon, MO

#4 May 22, 2009
as for my thoughts on the matter of Lori Barnes
she buried 3 husbands
there is something wrong with that picture
i think it needs to be investigated as to what REALLY happened to the first 2
we all know what happened to Scotty
I hope and pray no one forgets about what she done to Scotty
he was a wonderful person and deserved so much better than he had with her
I say she needs to go to prison for the rest of her life or to the electric chair
she needs to be punished for her actions and what she did to Scotty
campbell person

Piggott, AR

#5 Jul 27, 2009
unfortunately i know her wrote:
as for my thoughts on the matter of Lori Barnes
she buried 3 husbands
there is something wrong with that picture
i think it needs to be investigated as to what REALLY happened to the first 2
we all know what happened to Scotty
I hope and pray no one forgets about what she done to Scotty
he was a wonderful person and deserved so much better than he had with her
I say she needs to go to prison for the rest of her life or to the electric chair
she needs to be punished for her actions and what she did to Scotty
hey u know what i know lori and i know what happend to each 3 hushbands of hers.and first it was 2 tat died.get ur facts right b4 u start sayn stuff people.what happend to the first hushband who died was tat steve was working at the eagles club and he had a heart attack.and we all know off the tragic accident.yea she does need to go to jail for a little while but not be put in a electric chair (that was for u,unforently i know her,if u didnt take a guess)yes she has done bad things but one thing leads to another and u blame her for scotty when they had both ben drinkn and knew better and yes they both got badly hurt but one took the fall.so dont b dissin people if u dont know the whole story please
did

Blue Springs, MO

#6 Jul 28, 2009
Did Lori go to Clarkton school. Is she any kin to the Barnes from there?
ashamed to know her

Piggott, AR

#7 Jul 28, 2009
Lori Barnes
she deserves nothing but to burn in hell for what she did to Scotty
he was a wonderful person and deserved so much better than what he had with that low life scummy ho and to think she is a nurse
she has buried 3 husbands now and everyone needs to think about that
how much money did she collect from life insurance on these 3 husbands she outlived
i would think anyone with any sense at all would know she had a hand in these deatyhs
she should be called the balck widow of Campbell i think
hmmm

Sunnyvale, CA

#8 Jul 28, 2009
She was a barnes only because of marrying Scottie
did wrote:
Did Lori go to Clarkton school. Is she any kin to the Barnes from there?
ladyduck

Kennett, MO

#9 Jul 28, 2009
i agree with ashamed to know her. she deserves life in prison and let her suffer there. if they give her the electric chair then she dies and feels nothing. let her suffer as he did in nursing home!!!!
did

Blue Springs, MO

#10 Jul 28, 2009
hmmm wrote:
She was a barnes only because of marrying Scottie<quoted text>
Thank you.
Close to Family

Qulin, MO

#11 Jul 28, 2009
Apparently done of you people are Christians.As christians we have to forgive and pray for those that have hurt us. I pray that you all will get past all this bitterness, because it is gonna to eat at your soul for the rest of your life.
hmmm

Sunnyvale, CA

#12 Jul 29, 2009
Sorry there is NO forgiveness when she caused a human being that never hurt anyone,was a sweet gentle man to lose his life. If it were your child, nephew,cousin,friend or whatever would you forgive and forget I think not. Bitter why shouldn't people be. Scottie lost his life because of her. So no we won't lose any sleep over not forgiving her and no it won't eat at our souls
True

Dexter, MO

#13 Jul 29, 2009
hmmm wrote:
Sorry there is NO forgiveness when she caused a human being that never hurt anyone,was a sweet gentle man to lose his life. If it were your child, nephew,cousin,friend or whatever would you forgive and forget I think not. Bitter why shouldn't people be. Scottie lost his life because of her. So no we won't lose any sleep over not forgiving her and no it won't eat at our souls
I agree!
campbell person

Piggott, AR

#14 Jul 30, 2009
First,you are ill in formed. Her dear husband Steve died of an asmha attack at work. She didn't lose three husbands. I agree that the lose of a loved one is tragic and I understand the pain. But she isn't an evil vindictive person. We are make choices in life that influence our direction. I know your in pain and Lorie will pay for her crime, but if you truely know the circumstances you would know this was not murder by any means poor judgement yes, poor choices yes. I pray that God may comfort each of you as only he can. I can't condone her actions but living in pain for the surviors only hurts worse. God will heal you if you let him.
campbell person

Piggott, AR

#15 Jul 30, 2009
ashamed to know her wrote:
Lori Barnes
she deserves nothing but to burn in hell for what she did to Scotty
he was a wonderful person and deserved so much better than what he had with that low life scummy ho and to think she is a nurse
she has buried 3 husbands now and everyone needs to think about that
how much money did she collect from life insurance on these 3 husbands she outlived
i would think anyone with any sense at all would know she had a hand in these deatyhs
she should be called the balck widow of Campbell i think
Once again, your pain is ill directed. Three husbands didn't die. She lost Steve due to an Asmha attach while he was at work, a condition he had since childhoon. As far as insurance there wasn't any on either one. The law system is fair and just. She will not be electricuted due to poor judgement and accidents. I can fell your pain and I understnd losing a loved one is hard. Let God heal you,not for her sake but for yours. Only God can comfort you if you let him.
campbell person

Piggott, AR

#16 Jul 30, 2009
I pray for God's healing power to comfort you during this time. I can't imagine your pain and I know it doesn't fade but for you to live you need to seek his Grace.
Rose

Wiggins, MS

#17 Aug 11, 2009
wondering wrote:
What ever happened to her? I knew Scotty died and she was responsible for the accident that cost him his life? I just wondered what happened to her?
She deserves to be in jail but i haven't heard whatever happened to her
Anything new?
lorie

Kennett, MO

#18 Aug 11, 2009
yes they both made bad choices but please dont keep on over this i have a grandson that gets on this page so please consider his feelings he loves his mother and its gonna be hard on him not being able to see heri know lorie and she has a good heart she just made a mistake please consider her son he loves mother
curious

United States

#19 Aug 11, 2009
what was she suppose to have done to kill this man??
camel

White House, TN

#20 Aug 11, 2009
she is now a lesbian, she got 15 years in prison yesterday... what she did was drive through the middle of roy ashcrafts field and ran into a parked semi going 70mph... she deserves to rot in a cell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sewer district/maco 41 min Peace please 1
Meygan fry 1 hr Jay 3
Meth Macy Crowder 8 hr BLAH BLAH METH MO... 2
Divorce is that what he's calling it 20 hr Bahaha 8
Will's his name Tue Lazynation 5
Whale Jul 22 Sudafed 1
hot guy (Nov '16) Jul 18 Older guy 10

Campbell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbell Mortgages