I agree

Fairfax, VA

#44 Jan 28, 2013
God bless the addict con artist gypsies tramps and thieves
whatever

Kennett, MO

#45 Jan 29, 2013
Too much wrote:
I'm actually not rude and mean but I have the good sense to know that certain actions are frowned upon and will get you talked about. I personally don't care what this chick does or doesn't do but people will always talk and there isn't much you can do to stop it. I don't chase after married men and date people for gifts and vacations. Apparently it appears to many that this is what is going on. I don't really know either way nor do I care.
If I was to make those decisions I would fully expect people to voice their opinion on it.
Maybe if lots of people are unanimous in their perception of you it's time to reassess your behaviors.
Why voice your opinion if you don't care, apparently you do care or wouldnt be on topix posting, mind your own business
friend

United States

#46 Jan 29, 2013
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Why voice your opinion if you don't care, apparently you do care or wouldnt be on topix posting, mind your own business
I agree!!
Wake Up

Fairfax, VA

#47 Jan 29, 2013
Too much wrote:
I'm actually not rude and mean but I have the good sense to know that certain actions are frowned upon and will get you talked about. I personally don't care what this chick does or doesn't do but people will always talk and there isn't much you can do to stop it. I don't chase after married men and date people for gifts and vacations. Apparently it appears to many that this is what is going on. I don't really know either way nor do I care.
If I was to make those decisions I would fully expect people to voice their opinion on it.
Maybe if lots of people are unanimous in their perception of you it's time to reassess your behaviors.
Exactly! all that and more. It's a fact. She has said it herself. People know what karma comin her way.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#48 Jan 29, 2013
I agree wrote:
God bless the addict con artist gypsies tramps and thieves
"First remove the beam from your own eye, and then you will see clearly enough to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

Stop judging people if you are not perfect! Leave it to Campbell to post people's names and judge people when they have no room to be judging anyone.
Not Really

Kennett, MO

#49 Jan 29, 2013
Lola29 wrote:
<quoted text>
"First remove the beam from your own eye, and then you will see clearly enough to remove the speck from your brother's eye."
Stop judging people if you are not perfect! Leave it to Campbell to post people's names and judge people when they have no room to be judging anyone.
Its not just Campbell that people do this, its every small town anywhere. When you live in a small town and openly conduct yourself in immoral ways, expect to be talked about. Its how it is. Sorry.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#50 Jan 29, 2013
Not Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not just Campbell that people do this, its every small town anywhere. When you live in a small town and openly conduct yourself in immoral ways, expect to be talked about. Its how it is. Sorry.
It doesn't mean these idiots have to post people's first and last name on topix, that is just stupid and wrong. It doesn't matter what she has or hasn't done. She doesn't deserve to be talked about on a public forum. So, go live your life and leave Ashley alone.
Laugh So Hard

United States

#51 Jan 30, 2013
A good friend wrote:
I hate to bring this forum back up. But how dare you bash her like that. You should all be ashamed of yourselves!! You really think she's a bad person? Look in the mirror!! Your on a public forum putting down an amazing woman! It makes me sick! Ashley has the biggest heart, and is so nice to everybody! If you would take the time to get to know her you would know that!!! But your to busy judging her! How freaking immature!! Kelly, what her friends are saying is that you really could've found her another way, then topics. Campbell is a small town, and this was not the way to do it. Look at all these ignorant people on here lying about her!! Hope you got in touch with her, and for all of you putting her down.... You will be judged some day from the wonderful man above..... Remember that, before you judge others! It Makes me sick!! And Craig you really need new employees, there is such thing as hippa. Are you all suppose to post private stuff( lies) in the Internet? Hmmm I don't think so!!! Ashley I love you babe!!
. This is stinking hilarious! Nothing is more entertaining than opening your mouth and proving how dumb you are.
It Is What It Is

Fairfax, VA

#52 Feb 4, 2013
Lola29 wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't mean these idiots have to post people's first and last name on topix, that is just stupid and wrong. It doesn't matter what she has or hasn't done. She doesn't deserve to be talked about on a public forum. So, go live your life and leave Ashley alone.
This is the problem with the world today. People think they can do whatever they want and not be held accountable for their actions. If you don't want to be called an immoral hooch, don't be an immoral hooch. If you don't want your friend called a hooch, don't be friends with a hooch. It does matter what you do to people.
ranger12

Chesterfield, MO

#54 Mar 26, 2013
Real pretty girls don't need to put slutty pictures on the internet and kids hands for attention to feel good. My girl has class turns heads don't need to advertise.
Gringo

Dexter, MO

#55 Mar 27, 2013
Pics on the internet? Now I'm interested.....
Mr cool

United States

#56 Mar 26, 2014
Ashley is soo fine i would love to cross paths with her(rite place rite time) u know
Do them all

United States

#57 Mar 28, 2014
Mr cool wrote:
Ashley is soo fine i would love to cross paths with her(rite place rite time) u know
Put yourself in her path. All you got to do to have her. Don't ever expect her to give up the one she has on the side right now tho. This guy will stay with her no matter how many lines he has to stand in and she knows this. I'm guessing she took his virginity and he is so in love. He will be there when the rest get enough and leave. Kinda sad for him.
god bless

Sikeston, MO

#58 Mar 29, 2014
Y'all stop bashing Ashley, most of y'all prolly don't even know her. She's actually a very sweet girl.
Laura

Kennett, MO

#59 Apr 3, 2014
Do them all wrote:
<quoted text> Put yourself in her path. All you got to do to have her. Don't ever expect her to give up the one she has on the side right now tho. This guy will stay with her no matter how many lines he has to stand in and she knows this. I'm guessing she took his virginity and he is so in love. He will be there when the rest get enough and leave. Kinda sad for him.
Someone has some jealousy issues! She is an absolutely gorgeous woman, obviously a lot of people take one look at her and assume that she is stuck up. Don't let her beautiful face make assumptions about her. Not only is she gorgeous on the outside but she is even more beautiful on the inside. Genuinely a sweet person, and amazing and what she does for a living. She is very happy with who she's with, and just because you're miserable don't hate on someone who is actually happy with their life!
Happy dance

Saint Louis, MO

#60 Apr 3, 2014
You must be one of her fan club, I mean "friends".
Can't help but notice her so called friends are all fat lol.
Guess that would make a person look better if everyone around them is fat, old, or ugly!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittney & Brianna (Jun '13) 1 hr Brianna 7
Brittany & Joe & Brianna (May '13) 1 hr Brianna 8
Please help.... 5 hr Britt 1
Terry Tate Mon Hit her again Ike 3
doing it at elder Mon just wondering 2
historical Campbell and Gideon Aug 28 Fonzi 1
campbells new paved roads Aug 26 mr proper 9

Campbell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance