First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Kelly

Marion, AR

#1 Dec 29, 2012
I used to work with an Ashley Crowley and I am trying to catch up with her. I know she married but I don't know what her name is now. I think she may have or had a hair salon. If anyone knows who I am talking about could you post any info about her. She would be about 30 years old.
sum1

Bragg City, MO

#2 Dec 29, 2012
she is on Facebook under that name.
Kelly

Marion, AR

#3 Dec 29, 2012
sum1 wrote:
she is on Facebook under that name.
I found someone by that name but not her.
Good Question

Lockhart, TX

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Where is she staying since her and her dog got kicked out of that married guys house
Kelly

Marion, AR

#6 Dec 31, 2012
Good Question wrote:
Where is she staying since her and her dog got kicked out of that married guys house
What? I thought she married a guy much older that was divorced. At least the last time I talked to her that was the latest but that was in 2005. Lost touch after that. Any info appreciated. Her mom's name was Vonda
Curious

Saint Charles, MO

#7 Dec 31, 2012
She is not married to that man any longer. She owns a place in Campbell called Ashley's heavenly hair. Nice girl does my hair often
friend

Fairfax, VA

#8 Dec 31, 2012
Kelly, quit trying to stir stuff up. She is on fb so message her there and quit trying to cause drama
Kelly

Marion, AR

#9 Jan 1, 2013
friend wrote:
Kelly, quit trying to stir stuff up. She is on fb so message her there and quit trying to cause drama
How do you think I'm causing drams? I'm not!! I am just trying to find someone I used to know!! The one I saw on facebook is not her. If you have no info for me the shut up! I live a DRAMA FREE life, don't know about you.
Who me

United States

#10 Jan 1, 2013
Call Vondys cafe in Campbell or Ashley's heavenly hair .. She did have a fb page for her salon .
kay ci

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2013
Anyone know a Cathy Haynes around campbell or gideon
Who me

United States

#12 Jan 1, 2013
Or call the pharmacy
Funny

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Jan 2, 2013
LOL - I don't think that would get you very far. She called there for him pretending to be Vondy and was told what to do with that trash
Well

Fairfax, VA

#14 Jan 2, 2013
Funny wrote:
LOL - I don't think that would get you very far. She called there for him pretending to be Vondy and was told what to do with that trash
craig da da da lovin it
Funny

Chesterfield, MO

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Ha! da da da mortified. I answered the phone and knew she was lying. How slimey! We heard every word of it. Point being expect what you get if you take that road. ;)
Well

United States

#16 Jan 4, 2013
It takes two to tango she wasn't alone lol
busted

Fairfax, VA

#17 Jan 4, 2013
Funny wrote:
Ha! da da da mortified. I answered the phone and knew she was lying. How slimey! We heard every word of it. Point being expect what you get if you take that road. ;)
Way to bust yourself out on your identity! Keep it classy skank
Well

United States

#18 Jan 4, 2013
busted wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to bust yourself out on your identity! Keep it classy skank
totally agree
Craig

Jackson, MO

#19 Jan 5, 2013
I don't care which employee posted this, not a single one qualifies as that word. Clearly they werenít concerned about identity. Only Ashley would know who answered the phone. Skank? Only one person was name-calling in a topix post. That's not classy, just a hypocrite. Do you know what skank means? Iím told it's well known you do this and anyone condoning it shows their character as well. Thereís a long line of people that could have posted on here. Many people were involved and could hear my reaction. What else would you expect when you call a business? You chose an audience and people talking about what I said. I ignored all the gossip and rumors from the past only to find out they are all true. I believe the whole point was don't listen to the absurd suggestion of calling up there.
Kelly

Marion, AR

#20 Jan 7, 2013
I have no idea what you all are talking about, I'm trying to find the Ashley that sold cell phones in P.B. in about 2002. She was a really nice girl back then but I wouldn't know anything about her present life. I didn't mean to start people bashing her. I don't have a clue who Craig is or what Pharmacy you are referring to. Just wanted to find a former coworker. Sorry!
The watcher

Fernley, NV

#21 Jan 7, 2013
Kelly wrote:
<quoted text>I found someone by that name but not her.
She lost weight and got a boob job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vaca 2 hr carol woolverton 2
Meygan fry 3 hr Qulin 4
Town of Qulin Sat class of 93 4
Whale Sat Sudafed 1
Stays Sat Brazylioe 1
Will's his name Fri eskew 3
Hot days Jul 21 GOD 3

Campbell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance