No Burn Ban/Fireworks
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dont Hate Me

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jun 21, 2012
Does Campbell have a no burn ban in effect? I sure hope they put one in place by the 4th July and not allow fireworks to be shot in city limits. It is way to dry and dangerous!
guest 21

Dexter, MO

#2 Jun 21, 2012
Wasnt you a kid once? What would you do when you was little and not able to shot fireworks. If they are careful I think its fine. Theres not much of nothing for kids to do now, let them have a little fun!!!
The Facts

Piggott, AR

#3 Jun 21, 2012
Campbell doesn't believe in No Burn Bans.
LegitimusRex

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2012
Missouri does have a No Burn ban.
Too Funny

Clarkton, MO

#5 Jun 21, 2012
Hey Guest tell me how you feel when your house burns down!
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jun 21, 2012
when my house burns down i'll move. state farm does sell homeowners insurance . go buy some
THE WATCHER

Fernley, NV

#7 Jun 21, 2012
I have a strange urge now to buy all the fireworks I can, and shoot them off in Campbell!
Stupidity

Edwardsville, IL

#8 Jun 27, 2012
wow wrote:
when my house burns down i'll move. state farm does sell homeowners insurance . go buy some
If anyone is stupid enough to not care if their house burns, that just shows your ignorance.I have things that can't be replaced.
Citizen

Euless, TX

#9 Jun 27, 2012
I hope a ban gets in place soon
adrian ave resident

Euless, TX

#10 Jun 27, 2012
Citizen wrote:
I hope a ban gets in place soon
Yes I agree! We r in a major drought and we do not need any fireworks to set anything on fire right now
Wow

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Jun 28, 2012
You ppl are stupid! You mean to tell me we have never been in a drought b4? I think so, you old
Ass ppl hear that it's not a good idea to shoot cuz it's dry and you follow it 100%. I'm sure in your life time it has been a little to dry to shoot fireworks but ppl have anyway and campbell still stands. You need to live your life and stop worrying about what might happen YOLO!!!!!!!
Dont Hate Me

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Jun 28, 2012
The list of towns on KFVS 12 banning fireworks continues to grow!
Citizen

Dallas, TX

#13 Jun 28, 2012
You can almost bet Campbell will not be on it
King of sarcasm

Sikeston, MO

#14 Jun 28, 2012
Oh yes! Fireworks are way more important! Who cares if someone's house gets burned to the ground, loss of life and property. By all means let's scarifce our lives and homes for the kiddies and big over grown imature Kiddies can see their pretty fireworks in the sky and say "Oh and Ahhhhh how pretty!" Way MORE important!! Can you say "IDOTS?" Probably the ones wanting fireworks are the ones who do not own but rent their homes. They don't give a rip if it burns just as long as they have fun. CAMPBELL NEEDS TO BAN FIREWORKS THIS 4TH OF JULY! The risk is not worth it.
Citizen

Dallas, TX

#15 Jun 28, 2012
Exactly as many rentals as the mayor has it seem like he would be the first to enforce it but wait he couldn't collect fire insurance then
Assassin

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Jun 28, 2012
Wow wrote:
You ppl are stupid! You mean to tell me we have never been in a drought b4? I think so, you old
Ass ppl hear that it's not a good idea to shoot cuz it's dry and you follow it 100%. I'm sure in your life time it has been a little to dry to shoot fireworks but ppl have anyway and campbell still stands. You need to live your life and stop worrying about what might happen YOLO!!!!!!!
I'm gonna get you a condom. That way you can have protection when you go f@%k yourself.
MiMi

Dexter, MO

#17 Jun 28, 2012
I will be watering the heck out of my lawn, trees, & roof. Don't know if it will help much but, I think it's worth a shot.
adrian ave resident

Euless, TX

#18 Jun 28, 2012
Wow wrote:
yolo??? Omg u r a young punk with no worries or bills in life.
Stoddard County

Clarkton, MO

#19 Jun 28, 2012
The Poplar Bluff paper has on the front page that all of Stoddard County in now under a no burn and fireworks ban! They at least want to protect the citizens and property of that county and towns.
Fireworks Forever

United States

#21 Jun 28, 2012
King of sarcasm wrote:
Oh yes! Fireworks are way more important! Who cares if someone's house gets burned to the ground, loss of life and property. By all means let's scarifce our lives and homes for the kiddies and big over grown imature Kiddies can see their pretty fireworks in the sky and say "Oh and Ahhhhh how pretty!" Way MORE important!! Can you say "IDOTS?" Probably the ones wanting fireworks are the ones who do not own but rent their homes. They don't give a rip if it burns just as long as they have fun. CAMPBELL NEEDS TO BAN FIREWORKS THIS 4TH OF JULY! The risk is not worth it.
I can say it...but can't find it in the dictionary. Was your reference to Illinois Department of Transportation? Indiana Department of Transportation? What? Sometimes IDIOTS creep in to our society. Was this the situation here? Now off to buy some fireworks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haunted Places (Jul '07) 2 hr Return 255
Is it time? Sun carolyn 28
any single men Sun Katherined 29
BKHampton Sun Bill 5
Trash Sun jus wonderN 1
cemetery Sat jot hiccker 1
dagerous criminals in campbell Sat Wire hanger 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Campbell Mortgages