robert parks

Comfort, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

who ever boke in are house and took all the guns yall plz trun them back in to us and trun your slef in to the law because if you dont i will find who did broke in and hell will pay to who ever did it just leting yall know im going to find who did.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

well bro i found ur guns they used them to shoot at me last nite and what u know they couldn't even do that right even from the top of the school they missed u may want to get them checked i think their alittle off8325
concerned

Comfort, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Is the stealing of these guns or rifles from the so called gang bangers of campwood were they stolen for a killing of a person or drugs or both.The problems in that little town are just stupid and the law enforcement there sounds like a joke.If they cant control they kids in that town maybe its time to ask for outside help and get rid of the bangers and the dealers and maybe the crime rate wont be so bad.Its just bad that they take things from others to do these bad things.One of these days someone innocent is going to get seriously hurt by these dumbasses that everyone should be concerned its about time someone cleans up that town.
robert parks

Bronte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

concerned wrote:
Is the stealing of these guns or rifles from the so called gang bangers of campwood were they stolen for a killing of a person or drugs or both.The problems in that little town are just stupid and the law enforcement there sounds like a joke.If they cant control they kids in that town maybe its time to ask for outside help and get rid of the bangers and the dealers and maybe the crime rate wont be so bad.Its just bad that they take things from others to do these bad things.One of these days someone innocent is going to get seriously hurt by these dumbasses that everyone should be concerned its about time someone cleans up that town.
i dont care i just want my guns backs
robert parks

Bronte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

all i ask for is my guns back i dont care about anything just are guns so plz who ever has them plz trun them back in to us.
not raised here

Camp Wood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2011

Was that Baker in town. He steels guns and breaks into houses and gets away with it.
mojo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

robert parks wrote:
all i ask for is my guns back i dont care about anything just are guns so plz who ever has them plz trun them back in to us.
a robert? Did you ever get your guns back?
just heard

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

concerned wrote:
The guns were not stolen from gang bangers. They were stolen from Robert Parks. Robert is not a gang banger or a drug user. Yes, you are right about getting Camp wood cleaned up. It is out of hand. The law (cops) needs to uphold the law.
SuchADork

Utopia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

Robert Parks was someone who helped to get my brother hooked on meth. So, don't even try saying he isn't a user cuz that is bull sh@t.
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

SuchADork wrote:
Robert Parks was someone who helped to get my brother hooked on meth. So, don't even try saying he isn't a user cuz that is bull sh@t.
are you sure you dont mean Steve Parks
SuchADork

Utopia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

what wrote:
<quoted text>are you sure you dont mean Steve Parks
Yes that is correct I apologize for that mistake. Thank you for helping me with that, again I apologize.
mojo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

So did he get his guns back?
this is robert parks

Coleman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

cops found all of are guns thanks for them helping us out.
Elbert

Utopia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Who had them
Pendejo

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Who cares. He got them back.
hero

Utopia, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Yea that's all that matters
hggfghyg

Camp Wood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

No one stole them to shoot any one fatt matt took them and went to jail for it erby is a dumb ass i was walking and seen him chaseing some one and shot my pistol off in the air then kept it aimed as he ran off. Two different incidents .
hggfghyg

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

And if i ever see him alone again it wont be the air i shoot im tired of that piece of sh*t mexican his time is up imma treat him like he has so many others. Mexican mafia my as* u punk as* snitch your not worth the air u breath. Its about time u realize u aint nothing and never will be, and ur not as crazy as u act. Ill put u on ur knees and make u beg just wait. Keep ur doors locked i know ur at luke luces in ur trailer ur gonna wake up with me standing over you so cherish the time u got left. And that goes for any one that stands behind, just like u did that familly to get where u are now im coming bit*h
Yah

Copperas Cove, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Go to sleep tweaker
hggfghyg

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2012

Fu** ur mother yah i dnt tweak ur the one posting at 4 in the morning u dumb sh**

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Camp Wood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Camp Wood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Camp Wood People Search