how much do lvn's make?

Posted in the Camp Wood Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Student

San Antonio, TX

#1 May 12, 2010
How much do LVN's make an hour at UMH? I'm about to become one so does anyone know. I kinda wanna move to SA and work over there but not sure....
daum

San Antonio, TX

#2 May 12, 2010
call and ask bitch how hard is that
Maybe

Tomball, TX

#3 May 12, 2010
I have no idea what they make here, but I would think you'd have better luck in San Antonio. More opportunities available there!
Damn

United States

#4 May 12, 2010
That's pretty ugly to post such a comment. You've obviously got a person who's trying to do better in life and there you are calling the person names. Sure she was a loser but now she wants to be a weiner:)
Business woman

San Antonio, TX

#5 May 12, 2010
daum wrote:
call and ask bitch how hard is that
If you were smart you would know that if you call they won't tell (at most business places or restaurants)only if you apply and go in person. Get educated before you put someone down like that!
TO U

Eagle Pass, TX

#6 May 12, 2010
IT really depend what City and STATE you are in.Ask School COUNSELOR when your getting info on classes your going to take.
Full of it

United States

#7 May 13, 2010
Student wrote:
How much do LVN's make an hour at UMH? I'm about to become one so does anyone know. I kinda wanna move to SA and work over there but not sure....
your not a student, if u were u'd know dumb *ss like all real nurses at the end of the year there are many employer's who treat the nurses to be to try and have us work for them.and they tell u the pay along with the benifits. U are an imposter, u looser, and by the way we make good money thats cuz we worked hard u f*ck up. Stop acting like an important person. Gosh did u think we would believe you were a real student?
Educated

San Antonio, TX

#8 May 13, 2010
Full of it wrote:
<quoted text>your not a student, if u were u'd know dumb *ss like all real nurses at the end of the year there are many employer's who treat the nurses to be to try and have us work for them.and they tell u the pay along with the benifits. U are an imposter, u looser, and by the way we make good money thats cuz we worked hard u f*ck up. Stop acting like an important person. Gosh did u think we would believe you were a real student?
Wow, you sound like someone from the ghetto by the way you talk. You don't even know proper english. Learn how to spell and use proper punctuation before you criticize others. I doubt you are an LVN or anything important either. As for the person asking the question good luck in your new job.
Not educated

United States

#9 May 13, 2010
Educated wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you sound like someone from the ghetto by the way you talk. You don't even know proper english. Learn how to spell and use proper punctuation before you criticize others. I doubt you are an LVN or anything important either. As for the person asking the question good luck in your new job.
what ever, i am so sure you are as educated as the imposter you are wishing good luck. Yes, i am a nurse, stop being mad only because i was a student once, and i know what you and that so called student dont. Ok, we know she didnt graduate in s.a. That leaves SWTJC, I want to kow the info about the classes. You see dumb*Ss i was there you were not, ur the loser. Get a life!
The Truth

Helotes, TX

#10 May 13, 2010
Sweetie this really isnt the place to ask questions like this, people here are just plain rude..
OMG

Uvalde, TX

#11 May 13, 2010
Not educated wrote:
<quoted text>what ever, i am so sure you are as educated as the imposter you are wishing good luck. Yes, i am a nurse, stop being mad only because i was a student once, and i know what you and that so called student dont. Ok, we know she didnt graduate in s.a. That leaves SWTJC, I want to kow the info about the classes. You see dumb*Ss i was there you were not, ur the loser. Get a life!
IF YOU R SO EDUCATED IN AS SMART AS YOU SAY YOU ARE..THEN WHY PUT PPL DOWN.IF YOU WHERE A STUDENT ONCE GOOD FOR YOU.BUT I GUESS YOUR AS UNEDUCATED N ALSO UN IMPOSTER BECAUSE EDUCATED SMART PPL WHO MAKE MONEY IN IS A NURSE(LVN) WOULDNT HAVE THE TIME OR DAY FOR THIS TOPIC!SO WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE..SORRY AZZ LONELY OLD HAG!!NOW WE SEE WHO THE REAL LOSER IS..POOR YOU MY GOOD BLESS YOU HATER!!! AS FOR THE OTHER PERSON KEEP IT UP! IF YOUR DOING WHAT U WANNA DO U GO FOR IT DNT LET THIS PATHIC PERSON RUIN U!!HOPE SHE GETS A LIFE OR A MAN!! UR 2 FUNNY!! GROW UP!!!BLESS YOU ALL!!
QueFunny

Uvalde, TX

#12 May 13, 2010
You get paid more in a bigger city, not here.Do your research
Omg

San Antonio, TX

#13 May 13, 2010
Ok the question was how much does an lvn make at UMH. The question was not "where do lvn's make more money." so i don't know where there is so much negativity within this topic. Ok well since there are is not many bice people posting helpful information I will be nice and let you know the information I know. Lvn's start at $20/hour. So I would guess that's how much you would get paid when you start. Once you have developed expericence there and years you will eventually get a raise but the amout of the raise I don't know.
Funny

United States

#14 May 13, 2010
Crazy
HZGHSKDK

Eagle Pass, TX

#15 May 13, 2010
IF YOU MOVE TO SAN ANTONIO YOU WILL GET PAID MORE BUT ALSO THE COST OF LIVING WILL BE A BIT HIGHER AND ALSO ALOT OF HOSPITALS IN S.A. DO NOT HIRE LVN'S THEY MAINLY HIRE RN'S.SO GOOD LUCK AT YOUR FUTURE CAREER
heck no

Denver, CO

#16 May 13, 2010
LVNs do not make 20 dollars an hour at UMH.......... They're lucky if they get 14...... I know this because I worked there.....
hippity hop

Eagle Pass, TX

#17 May 14, 2010
well what are you doing working there sounds like you are not happy with your job if your posting your business on here
LVN
#18 May 15, 2010
Ok, as an LVN the starting pay as a brand new nurse isn't much. Of course in bigger cities the pay is better, but also the cost of living is higher. I've been an LVN for 6 years now and I suggest you start out in a hospital..the experience you gain there is rewarding. Im from small town in Oklahoma and my first 4 years were in a hospital and the experience and skills I gained were awesome, the pay wasn't great 11 dollars an hour, but if you truly love the nursing feel like me, that doesn't matter. I left the hospital at 14 an hour, for better pay with state benefits. I make almost 21 an hour at a nursing home for retired veterans and I love it. The hospital experience I gained really helps me where Im at now. So "student" I wish you the best, but don't stop your education there. Im now close to getting my RN and hope you continue as well. good luck!
Gaylord Focker

Canyon, TX

#19 Jul 1, 2010
I dont know what the pay scale is in your area, but i do suggest researching the amount of money you will make before making a career choice. Good luck.
Dot

Tomball, TX

#20 Jul 1, 2010
Pays been increased at UMH...no longer 14 an hour...go and ask...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey gomez 21 min Concrete 22
Kassandra lynn Flores 29 min Curious 1
Linda Flores 33 min Curious 5
Is this worth anything or scrap? 36 min Justmike 1
Rosa Aleman &Brando B. 44 min Sloppy 17
Two face people 46 min Omggg 11
Corina Lee and Jesse 47 min Lol 3

Camp Wood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance