Dragon Of Eden

Uvalde, TX

#1 Jan 3, 2013
please somebody give me some encouraging words from kiling myself. i have a pathetic life and i need physcho help. that is why i turn here,,,,,please someone,,,anyone coment please...
Amanda

Houston, TX

#3 Jan 4, 2013
Wow you asking help on here well not help sweetie yo should be asking GOD for help and forgiveless what ever it is you'er going through leaven it in god hands and ust pry for strength! And give it time.
truth

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jan 4, 2013
i hope you have already killed your self you are a sorry excuse for a human
getforreal

El Monte, CA

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Just get off the net,turn off the TV, stop texting and go outside and talk to a real person face to face.just stay positive and don't let words set your mood. Go ask anyone that you need to talk and talk about your problems. Only cowards kill themselves, I'm sure that there are people who will miss you so don't be selfish, life is what you make it, so fix it already
truth

United States

#6 Jan 5, 2013
when you go to the big taco in the sky dont forget to take gringo with you.yall wont be missed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jennifer Jimenez 9 min mikey 20
women who get child support money to party 28 min judge 15
dead beat fathers 45 min good info 2
Does Anyone out there know a good Family Lawyer... (Oct '11) 47 min judge 22
betos bar is popping tonight 59 min Fatso 13
Jessica and chon 1 hr beefy 13
eric estrada 1 hr haha 6
More from around the web

Camp Wood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE