Uvalde eagle news
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#801 Mar 21, 2013
Atypical Stereotype wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think aspirin will do anything. I think clozaril would be better in this case...

The only person who knows more about the effects and use of certain medication like clozaril is the person who is using it. Maybe you are using this medication to increase your libido every time you have someone stimulating and irritating your orifices.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#802 Mar 21, 2013
Topix is sounding like a psychiatric ward over, run with mental cases.. Marina, The Uvalde eagle.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#803 Mar 21, 2013
There won't be enough water in concan, or any river enough to get your toes wet in time for Easter. May as well stay home and turn on your sprinkler and fill you baby pool. Rivers in Uvalde are a thing of the past. River beds will start crumbling and caving in untill anyone can driver over them. Uvalde will become a desert with plenty of Indian arrow heads and Indian artic facts. Marina, the Uvalde Eagle.
tax payer

United States

#804 Mar 21, 2013
marina.did you miss me?sorry just got tired of the same old shyt.not you but most of these people havent got a clue about anything.our special person (puss)says the same thing over and over.anyway have been intending to call you i have a few things you might want for the eagle.
Curious

Uvalde, TX

#805 Mar 21, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
There won't be enough water in concan, or any river enough to get your toes wet in time for Easter. May as well stay home and turn on your sprinkler and fill you baby pool. Rivers in Uvalde are a thing of the past. River beds will start crumbling and caving in untill anyone can driver over them. Uvalde will become a desert with plenty of Indian arrow heads and Indian artic facts. Marina, the Uvalde Eagle.
What's an Indian artic fact? Did you mean artifact?
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#806 Mar 21, 2013
tax payer wrote:
marina.did you miss me?sorry just got tired of the same old shyt.not you but most of these people havent got a clue about anything.our special person (puss)says the same thing over and over.anyway have been intending to call you i have a few things you might want for the eagle.
You are just. encouraging other people in the community not to talk about your Royalty Kids and their non accounted criminal mischiefs. It is not any different from talking to each one of your POSTs at the court house, city hall, UPD , sheriff place, school district, county attorney's place and other important and strategic places you have dug your POSTs in. You have put up enough POSTS to fence the rest of other people in Uvalde inside. But let us not talk about it. We will talk about something else. Ask your friend saint Philips if the intention of the posting is wrong.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#807 Mar 21, 2013
tax payer wrote:
Tax-Payer- Yes, I missed you.Not deeply, but missed you all the same. Consider Puss a rambeling "special needs child". My number and e-mail address is on every page of the Uvalde Eagle. Like I said if you want to make a coment, submit an article, or voice an opinion you are welcome. You can remain annonoymos or use you topix or your real name. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#808 Mar 21, 2013
Curious, who gives a -crap, and two shakes of a rats azzz about Indian arrow heads and artifacts right now Uvaldeans and our water is in serious trouble, like, there won't be any at all. This is not a scare tactic or a warning to get at your hard earned bucks. This is for real. Any day you might turn on your faucet and find there is no water, to cook clean, drink, flush your toilet and bathe. Everyone best get conservating those water drops. Because, thats all we may be rationed. Can anyone out there tell those on topix how they conserve water. I recycle and use disposable cups and plates so I don't have to use water. and bath water goes to the trees. Marina, the Uvalde Eagle.
tax payer

United States

#809 Mar 21, 2013
puss go fcc yourself,marina no deeply you just broke my heart
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#810 Mar 21, 2013
tax payer wrote:
Tex-payer, alright, "I missed you deeply" that's a bandaid for your broken heart, feel better?.. Marina,the uvalde eagle.
tax payer

United States

#811 Mar 21, 2013
thank you my dear.i fill much better
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#812 Mar 21, 2013
tax payer wrote:
thank you my dear.i fill much better
That is my mission. Marina, The Uvalde eagle.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#813 Mar 22, 2013
tax payer wrote:
Just look what the district father and son dream team and the stupid and arrogant preople of Uvalde did to Juan Gatica. They have paraded him all over the town behind that poor dog who killed the poor child. They will never do that to their own Royalty Kids and their criminal mischiefs. This show how entrench the BDPR and the arrogance and stupidity here in the school district and in Uvalde.. How much hard earned tax money do you think they have paid for that? But let us not talk about it and we will not inform our avid and fanatic readers and loyal followers about it. Let us keep it here in Uvalde Topix.
Curious

Uvalde, TX

#814 Mar 22, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
Curious, who gives a -crap, and two shakes of a rats azzz about Indian arrow heads and artifacts right now Uvaldeans and our water is in serious trouble, like, there won't be any at all. This is not a scare tactic or a warning to get at your hard earned bucks. This is for real. Any day you might turn on your faucet and find there is no water, to cook clean, drink, flush your toilet and bathe. Everyone best get conservating those water drops. Because, thats all we may be rationed. Can anyone out there tell those on topix how they conserve water. I recycle and use disposable cups and plates so I don't have to use water. and bath water goes to the trees. Marina, the Uvalde Eagle.
Exactly! Who gives a rats azzz about artic facts? You should have gone with this comment instead of the one you wrote before.

Since: Jan 13

Castroville, TX

#815 Mar 22, 2013
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look what the district father and son dream team and the stupid and arrogant preople of Uvalde did to Juan Gatica. They have paraded him all over the town behind that poor dog who killed the poor child. They will never do that to their own Royalty Kids and their criminal mischiefs.
Panuch I know that he runs Excel, what have they accused him of?
Marina- Uvalde eagle

United States

#816 Mar 22, 2013
Curious, I have many arrow and and God knows what else I have found in dry river beds and some even in running water. I love nature, all nature.But, there comes a time that we must focus on the present and face it problems and take care of them before they get out of control. Lest we become like arrow heads and artifacts, they are not going anywhere, but our water is. Lets give the past a rest for now. Marina, The uvalde eagle.
tongolle

San Antonio, TX

#817 Mar 22, 2013
Marina- Uvalde eagle wrote:
Curious, I have many arrow and and God knows what else I have found in dry river beds and some even in running water. I love nature, all nature.But, there comes a time that we must focus on the present and face it problems and take care of them before they get out of control. Lest we become like arrow heads and artifacts, they are not going anywhere, but our water is. Lets give the past a rest for now. Marina, The uvalde eagle.
Yup lets give the past a break, of course that includes MARANA AND THE UVALDE EAGLE. The phenix rises once again from it's ashes. ALFREDO SANTOS C/S is coming back to Uvalde with LA VAZ. LMAO hopefully that will shut the fu.k up Miss Piggy-La marana. LOL Stay tuned, now we will have a paper with Pelotas. lol
Marina- Uvalde eagle

United States

#818 Mar 22, 2013
tongolle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup lets give the past a break, of course that includes MARANA AND THE UVALDE EAGLE. The phenix rises once again from it's ashes. ALFREDO SANTOS C/S is coming back to Uvalde with LA VAZ. LMAO hopefully that will shut the fu.k up Miss Piggy-La marana. LOL Stay tuned, now we will have a paper with Pelotas. lol
Mr. "Tangled nuts", I take it when you call me a "Pig" you must call all women you don't know pigs. When you say "rises from the ashes", I take it that is what became of the la vaz, which I never heard of. You say "hopefully" that means you are in doubt of your words. You say "stay Tuned", you must be full of bluff to think anyone would. Uvalde "will have a paper with ball". Since when do cowards hiding behind a news paper have balls- or any kind of courage. If you call trashing city and county and State officials having balls then you and your boss, Alfredo Santos( who's he?) are Cowards and full of yourselves.If you and your la vaz owner left Uvalde on a rail, this time, I don't doubt you will leave even sooner, because your kind of News and Unfair Reporting and Slandering is out dated. The last La Voz left town for the same reasons. I know, I was there. Marina, the Uvalde eagle.
Panuch

Lockhart, TX

#819 Mar 22, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Panuch I know that he runs Excel, what have they accused him of?
They accused him of nothing and if there is or was it will not come close to the criminal mischiefs of their Royalty kids but they have paraded him behind that poor dog and the poor child. That is what you called BDPR on top of arrogance and stupidity something that they have not done and they will never do to their very own Royalty Kids and their criminal mischiefs.
tongolle

San Antonio, TX

#820 Mar 22, 2013
Marina- Uvalde eagle wrote:
<quoted text> Mr. "Tangled nuts", I take it when you call me a "Pig" you must call all women you don't know pigs. When you say "rises from the ashes", I take it that is what became of the la vaz, which I never heard of. You say "hopefully" that means you are in doubt of your words. You say "stay Tuned", you must be full of bluff to think anyone would. Uvalde "will have a paper with ball". Since when do cowards hiding behind a news paper have balls- or any kind of courage. If you call trashing city and county and State officials having balls then you and your boss, Alfredo Santos( who's he?) are Cowards and full of yourselves.If you and your la vaz owner left Uvalde on a rail, this time, I don't doubt you will leave even sooner, because your kind of News and Unfair Reporting and Slandering is out dated. The last La Voz left town for the same reasons. I know, I was there. Marina, the Uvalde eagle.
I detect a slight iridescent tone of jealousy. U marana worked for La vaz, and u licked balls while there. Who u fooling. LOL Alfredo Santos will slice u and ur two bit rag. He will F..K you over u are no match for C/S, tragate el Winnie. LOL LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kathy from HEB 40 min Info 3
Trump 43 min hillarie 5
Fat Heather 1 hr Wow 3
Deanna miller 2 hr Confussed 1
Casandra Garcia 6 hr Hooooo 5
Jen Kayy garza engaged?! 7 hr facebook 1
Velma Guerrero 9 hr Horny 4

Camp Wood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance