getforreal

United States

#41 Jan 4, 2013
Before you all start attacking me for my grammar and lack of space bar use, let me say one thing. IT DOESN'T MATTER, what matters is if you got my point.
Obvious

United States

#42 Jan 5, 2013
Obviously, Marina (Miss Uvalde Eagle News) started this thread to fish for compliments or drum up business. Notice how the original poster "Ben", signed his name at the end. This is not customary on Topix. Yet Marina does the same thing at the end of each of her posts. I might have been convinced to give the paper a look, had she not chimed in over and over. It annoys me to read things so rife with errors, especially if it is something that is to be taken seriously, such as a newspaper.
truth

United States

#43 Jan 5, 2013
marina is a fine lady.she does a good job .if you dont like her paper dont read it. gringo you are one stupid asusage smoker
Panuch

United States

#44 Jan 5, 2013
Gringo Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you REALLY want to" see the other side and true picture"...or see the arrogance and stupidity that is plaguing this town"??.....well if you do go hang out at the county jail or the welfare office or public housing, then you will see first hand in what is bringing this once great town down.
You have pointed out a good example and you must be hanging out at the jail most of the time. Obviously you did not see any Uvalde Royalties inside those jail cells. One good reason for that is the Royalties are not being charged for the crime they have committed and they can get away with anything and everything. Those people you mentioned and saw at the jail are those people who cannot get away with anything. Now you saw and see for your self what you meant of arrogance and stupidity. The safe with what you saw at the welfare office. Those people are in need of governmental support just like those Royalty kids who committed a crime and are making a living from the hard earned tax money collected from the other people in the community. Is another good example of arrogance and stupidity. It is good that you noticed them. The only problem is that there is no more La Voz paper who can point them out clearly for you to see better.
truth

United States

#45 Jan 5, 2013
panuch well said
Panuch

United States

#46 Jan 5, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> As speaking for the owner, of the la Voz which is not your place to do, you end up contridicting yourself and the La Voz by saying , first that there was no support from the community, then say it was an important local media.. if it was so necessary why then did it fail. That you showed the other side and true picture of Uvalde, that may have been true and then again maybe not, because the La Voz bombarded the UISD way too much in fact that is what The la voz was mostly about, the school. The la Voz did this while the owner juan sanchez worked for the school system. Then practicaly wore Judge Mitchell out, who is an important member of this community and has done Great things for Uvalde Co. and it's Citizens of uvalde, and who happens to have a trememdous following. Not once did the La voz owner juan Sanchez approche judge Mitchell and ask him about the articles that the La Voz was writting about him. And yet J. Mitchell never retailiated, or rebuttled. Time after time the La voz wrote negatividly about Judge Mitchell. I guess Juan Sanchez got exposed to too much chemicals while working in the feilds. The Uvalde Eagle, marina.
There is nothing contradictory to post about an important local news media, like La Voz, which did not achieve the full support of the rest of other people in the community. You are contradicting yourself to claim that Mitchell is an important member of the community and has done Great things to the community by not mentioning what Mitchell has done to the community that were not so great which by the way was pointed out by the La Voz owner to the rest of other people in the community. This might have worn out Mitchell. In the same manner how the Owner had pointed out on how the arrogant and stupid people at the school district are wrecking the children education by imposing their own arrogant ways and practices. As you may know and see, there are three district superintendents who have left Uvalde already and of course you can clearly see who they have there right now. The same old and young people being fed good amount of other people hard earned tax money. These are the important role the La Voz and the La Voz Owner had played which by the way will be greatly missed by the entire community of Uvalde.
truth

Uvalde, TX

#47 Jan 5, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> Keep your comments worth reading, if not get off my forum. The Uvalde Eagle, Marina
no, it is not YOUR forum.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#48 Jan 5, 2013
Gringo Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, ill meet you soon, ill look for you in the im broke and bankrupt section of life. No problem.
Sorry, I did not mean what I said, come on back. Marina Uvalde Eagle
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#49 Jan 5, 2013
Obvious wrote:
Obviously, Marina (Miss Uvalde Eagle News) started this thread to fish for compliments or drum up business. Notice how the original poster "Ben", signed his name at the end. This is not customary on Topix. Yet Marina does the same thing at the end of each of her posts. I might have been convinced to give the paper a look, had she not chimed in over and over. It annoys me to read things so rife with errors, especially if it is something that is to be taken seriously, such as a newspaper.
If it is so rife with errors why bother to read it or waste your energy making empty, lame comments such as the ones you have made, that go no where. Marina Uvalde Eagle
Obvious

United States

#50 Jan 5, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> If it is so rife with errors why bother to read it or waste your energy making empty, lame comments such as the ones you have made, that go no where. Marina Uvalde Eagle
Maybe you didn't understand, I haven't bothered to read your paper, and the way you act/type on this forum is convincing me that I've made the right choice. You started this thread, so you should have been prepared that not every comment was going to be in favor of you. My comments aren't lame or empty-I'm pointing out valid arguments. And trust me, I'm wasting no energy by moving my fingers to type here :)
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#51 Jan 5, 2013
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
You have pointed out a good example and you must be hanging out at the jail most of the time. Obviously you did not see any Uvalde Royalties inside those jail cells. One good reason for that is the Royalties are not being charged for the crime they have committed and they can get away with anything and everything. Those people you mentioned and saw at the jail are those people who cannot get away with anything. Now you saw and see for your self what you meant of arrogance and stupidity. The safe with what you saw at the welfare office. Those people are in need of governmental support just like those Royalty kids who committed a crime and are making a living from the hard earned tax money collected from the other people in the community. Is another good example of arrogance and stupidity. It is good that you noticed them. The only problem is that there is no more La Voz paper who can point them out clearly for you to see better.
Panuch, did you forget to put an "A" at the end of your name? Marina, the uvalde eagle
Panuch

United States

#52 Jan 6, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> Panuch, did you forget to put an "A" at the end of your name? Marina, the uvalde eagle
Putting an "A" at the end of somebody's name is not a good idea unless you want a slap on both sides of your face here in Uvalde Topix. The rest of the other good people of this community would rather want and be grateful for you if you can spend your energy and time looking for ways and means to stop the arrogance and stupidity that are plaguing this good community for decades unless you want to put yourself on an elevated Mexican pedestal to treat and feel for yourself to be better than anyone else in this community. In that regard those prime T Bones they are throwing in your yard will be so enticing to nibble on which can give yourself some courage to call other people a coward. The arrogant and stupid people here in Uvalde will for sure liove you for that.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#53 Jan 6, 2013
Obvious wrote:
First of all I have not once spoken about anything that has to do with the Uvalde Eagle, chances are no one knows what type of articles are printed and I'm not here to talk about them. Marina, the u. Eagle.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#54 Jan 6, 2013
Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you didn't understand, I haven't bothered to read your paper, and the way you act/type on this forum is convincing me that I've made the right choice. You started this thread, so you should have been prepared that not every comment was going to be in favor of you. My comments aren't lame or empty-I'm pointing out valid arguments. And trust me, I'm wasting no energy by moving my fingers to type here :)
I am. Marina, the U.Eagle.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#55 Jan 6, 2013
Gringo Law wrote:
<quoted text>
****** It's NECESSARY,DIFFICULT,and YOUR "(comments)"
Now not speaking English until the 1st grade is your parents fault. I've no idea how old you are, but I have to assume that you are at least 18. That gives you plenty of time to learn at least 3rd grade words,and spell 4th grade words correctly. That nakes it YOUR fault now for not learning proper English.
I lame no one for my flaws and faults and you shouldn't either. MarinaUvalde eagle
Forreal

Uvalde, TX

#57 Jan 6, 2013
We need a good paper with guts!!
too late

Uvalde, TX

#58 Jan 6, 2013
Forreal wrote:
We need a good paper with guts!!
well, you had one, but look what happened.
Panuch

United States

#59 Jan 7, 2013
Gringo Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you REALLY want to" see the other side and true picture"...or see the arrogance and stupidity that is plaguing this town"??.....well if you do go hang out at the county jail or the welfare office or public housing, then you will see first hand in what is bringing this once great town down.
As you can see and know, arrogant and stupid people here in Uvalde ,including you , have a tremendous ability, skills, determination, and endurance in sticking, digging and burying your heads down deep in a caliche pile that even the truthfulness and seriousness of the La Voz and the La Voz owner have not pulled those heads out of the caliche pile. Now that the La Voz is gone and done more than likely those arrogant and stupid heads will be looking in other direction.
truth

United States

#60 Jan 7, 2013
yepp the eagle will take up the slack..go getum marina i think the eagle will be beter than la voz ever was
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#61 Jan 7, 2013
Gringo Law wrote:
<quoted text>
****** It's NECESSARY,DIFFICULT,and YOUR "(comments)"
Now not speaking English until the 1st grade is your parents fault. I've no idea how old you are, but I have to assume that you are at least 18. That gives you plenty of time to learn at least 3rd grade words,and spell 4th grade words correctly. That nakes it YOUR fault now for not learning proper English.
I am not blaming anyone so why should you? marina U.Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is a Uvalde Royalty Kid?s 1 hr Panuch 71
Irma Aguinaga 1 hr True 7
amber cano 3 hr tima 5
The Granada Apartments 4 hr Omg 11
Why are ppl so rude here? 4 hr Tex 55
La Jennifer Barrera 5 hr ash 2
lizette s. 16 hr chilo 1
Camp Wood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web