tax payer

United States

#538 Feb 28, 2013
thats true u can own a pistol with out a license.butu must have a CHL TO CARRY A LOADED PISTOL.i carry mine every where,in case i see one of those pesky royalty kids.you cant be too careful
Panuch

Ballwin, MO

#539 Feb 28, 2013
tax payer wrote:
marina that sounds fine. i dont need the money.rember my house has 37 windows.the most important thing is i always tell the truth.i promise to track down those pesky royalty kids.together we can stop there terrible crime spree.with the help of panuch(A)im sure we can clean uvalde up in no time
You must be of those dogs or bitches ,with a pistol hanging on their hips , trying to chase and catch their own tail.
asking

United States

#540 Feb 28, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
Asking,
What kind of position are you looking for?
what jib openings do yoy have?
tax payer

United States

#541 Feb 28, 2013
nope dic head im not a dog.im a concerned citizen and tax payer prepered to protect myself and my property un like you freeloaders that whine and cry because life is so unfair,while living off the tax payers.
Panuch

Ballwin, MO

#542 Feb 28, 2013
tax payer wrote:
nope dic head im not a dog.im a concerned citizen and tax payer prepered to protect myself and my property un like you freeloaders that whine and cry because life is so unfair,while living off the tax payers.
Don't work too hard protecting what you have hoarded from the tax payers. How come you are scared to ask help from your District Father and Son Dream Team, John and Hal Harrell, to help you answer those simple math questions? They are the ones who have gotten a very good share of your tax money.
The Uvalde gossip

San Antonio, TX

#543 Feb 28, 2013
Uvalde Eagle News wrote:
<quoted text> "Vic-77", I hope that's inches. and not ft.. You know The only position available is like the one I first got at the La-voz and that was a non- ppaying position. But it was still enjoyable to voice out on happenings in town. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
You must be refering to Gossip, U will never achieve the level of reporting enjoyed by LA VAZ. I'm sorry and u are zorrila.....LMAO.
Uvalde Eagle News

United States

#544 Feb 28, 2013
The Uvalde gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be refering to Gossip, U will never achieve the level of reporting enjoyed by LA VAZ. I'm sorry and u are zorrila.....LMAO.
Uvalde Gossip-errrr, I'm certain that will never happen, I will see to it. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
Uvalde Eagle News

United States

#545 Feb 28, 2013
I don't ever want The Uvalde Eagle to be like the la-Voz. The La-voz is pass'e. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.

Since: Jan 13

Castroville, TX

#546 Mar 1, 2013
asking wrote:
<quoted text> what jib openings do yoy have?
You would have to talk to Marina about that.

Castroville, TX

#547 Mar 1, 2013
There are always 3 or more sides to a story. Side A, Side B and the facts. I cant say truth because the truth is usually what a person perceives to be based on their opinion (bias), and their interpretation of the information that they are willing to accept as fact. That is whether the information is true and accurate and COMPLETE or not.

There are innocent people in prison because
all of the facts were not presented.
the information that was given was misinterpreted either based on having only partial information or on bias.

The same thing is true for allowing the guilty to walk free.

Truth is relative real facts are facts.
Panuch

Ballwin, MO

#548 Mar 1, 2013
Vic77 wrote:
There are always 3 or more sides to a story. Side A, Side B and the facts. I cant say truth because the truth is usually what a person perceives to be based on their opinion (bias), and their interpretation of the information that they are willing to accept as fact. That is whether the information is true and accurate and COMPLETE or not.
There are innocent people in prison because
all of the facts were not presented.
the information that was given was misinterpreted either based on having only partial information or on bias.
The same thing is true for allowing the guilty to walk free.
Truth is relative real facts are facts.
Like the Royalty Kids are walking around the town as if nothing had happened? No proper investigation no charges made for the criminal misconduct they have committed are relative real facts and are facts and is the truth.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#549 Mar 1, 2013
Did you hear about the $20 bills being passed around to stores in town. Imagine getting a twenty dollar counterfit bill then having the bank not make it good when you go to make a deposite. That is the way it use to be. Because it is'nt money it's just paper. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
tax payer

United States

#550 Mar 1, 2013
those pesky royalty kids but what can we do.dont worry sooon they will go to UT AM or some where then u want have anything to sing the blues about.by the way have you thought about a good skool?sorry that was a dumb queston.well hit the fields have fun
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#551 Mar 1, 2013
tax payer wrote:
those pesky royalty kids but what can we do.dont worry sooon they will go to UT AM or some where then u want have anything to sing the blues about.by the way have you thought about a good skool?sorry that was a dumb queston.well hit the fields have fun
Yes I have. Hit the feilds? You mean, by myself? Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
tax payer

United States

#552 Mar 1, 2013
marina.. i was just fckin with pussA WASNT being mean to anyone except puss. my dad made me hoe cotton all sumer,among other things no free ride in my family.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#553 Mar 1, 2013
tax payer wrote:
marina.. i was just fckin with pussA WASNT being mean to anyone except puss. my dad made me hoe cotton all sumer,among other things no free ride in my family.
Tax-payer, sorry, I thought you were talking to me. That is why I always adress the person before I start talking. Don't mention cotton because my back starts to hurt. Besides I did not think you were being mean, you don't really give me the impression that you are mean type. Now "Hitler", that's another story. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#554 Mar 1, 2013
meant to say, not yje mean type, bht look out for the royalty kids, could it be thet are the ones passing the coumterfit 20. dollar bills. Check your money. Marina The Uvalde Eagle.

Castroville, TX

#555 Mar 2, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
Did you hear about the $20 bills being passed around to stores in town. Imagine getting a twenty dollar counterfit bill then having the bank not make it good when you go to make a deposite. That is the way it use to be. Because it is'nt money it's just paper. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
I asked about that one day when I was in my bank. They admitted that they have actually handed out bills that were counterfit since it came into their cash drawer without being checked and then given back out to customer in other transactions.
So for us normal citizens its a lose lose situation.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

#556 Mar 2, 2013
Vic-77" Not only that, Business when they find out they have been handed a hot bill, will knowingly try to sneak it to the customer for the very same reason, the business owner will not be credited with the hot bills. How much hot money could be out there? "A LOT!" Marina, the Uvalde Eagle.
Panuch

Ballwin, MO

#557 Mar 2, 2013
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
meant to say, not yje mean type, bht look out for the royalty kids, could it be thet are the ones passing the coumterfit 20. dollar bills. Check your money. Marina The Uvalde Eagle.
Actually Marina, the Royalty Kids are the ones who are counterfeited in your community. They are the ones who are being passed around by the arrogant and stupid people of Uvalde to cause more havoc, mayhem, menace and chaos in the community. You can safely keep your 29 dollar bills but watch out for the Royalty Kids and leave your friend hoeing the "cotton fields".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Camp Wood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Truth is might 18,450
Panuch Deported 5 min Panuch 21
looking for land in uvalde estaes 1 hr lmao 6
connie perez 2 hr Man 6
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 3 hr duh 22,606
Raul "Chino" Torres finally dead 3 hr King Kong 1
Cristy from RnD 4 hr Cristy Munoz 6
•••
•••

Camp Wood Jobs

•••
•••
•••