Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Atypical Stereotype wrote:
<quoted text>
Tl;dr
In honesty, I'm not one to care. I love causing trouble where I go. It gives life meaning. Finally, my logic is irrefutable, it's funny that you kept trying, but that's what newspapers do, bend truths to fit their agenda.
It is nice to answer back to your posting about the orifices and the Royalty Kids but it has disappeared. To challenge your irrefutable logic and as a suggestion, it is good for you to get the Royalty Kids out of your origices as often as you can because some day in one way or the other you will be force to get them out of your orifices in a form of a puke, constipation or a week long diarrhea . And if you are a person with an extra orifice, they will eventually come out in a very foul smelling nasty discharge. To preserve and protect the Royalty Kids, one has to be a BDPR and it will require a bunch of arrogant and stupid people to do all the dirty works a good reason why you have to get them out of your orifices as often as you can otherwise ,one of these days , you will wake up in a big surprise- a puke, constipation, week long diarrhea and a foul smelling nasty discharge if you have an extra orifice.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Typical stereotype- You are full of Bluff. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

<quoted text>
Tl;dr
In honesty, I'm not one to care. I love causing trouble where I go. It gives life meaning. Finally, my logic is irrefutable, it's funny that you kept trying, but that's what newspapers do, bend truths to fit their agenda.
That causing trouble gives meaning to life, Obviously, you don't know the meaning of live or why you were put on earth. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

helloooo, taxpayer- Mr.P644&y- Mr. Owl. I hurried back from out of town and what do I find? Marina, The Uvalde Eagle
Atypical Stereotype

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>That causing trouble gives meaning to life, Obviously, you don't know the meaning of live or why you were put on earth. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
The meaning of life is what you give it. Obviously, you don't know the meaning of live or life since you misused the word completely. Atypical Stereotype, The Internet's Sadist.
Panuch

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
helloooo, taxpayer- Mr.P644&y- Mr. Owl. I hurried back from out of town and what do I find? Marina, The Uvalde Eagle
There are few more posts that you have not answered . Can't keep up?
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
It is nice to answer back to your posting about the orifices and the Royalty Kids but it has disappeared. To challenge your irrefutable logic and as a suggestion, it is good for you to get the Royalty Kids out of your origices as often as you can because some day in one way or the other you will be force to get them out of your orifices in a form of a puke, constipation or a week long diarrhea . And if you are a person with an extra orifice, they will eventually come out in a very foul smelling nasty discharge. To preserve and protect the Royalty Kids, one has to be a BDPR and it will require a bunch of arrogant and stupid people to do all the dirty works a good reason why you have to get them out of your orifices as often as you can otherwise ,one of these days , you will wake up in a big surprise- a puke, constipation, week long diarrhea and a foul smelling nasty discharge if you have an extra orifice.
Alright Mr. PU%$&y now you are really asking for it. I did not respond because I thought I would let you use some one else like, "ATypical Sterotype" for target practice for a change, but now that I have been "sighted"I may as well come out from hidding from the line of fire. Now to the subject. I see you are out there protecting the Orifices of the imaginary, royalty kids and doing your all time battle with the stupid and ignorant and those that could get all sorts of intestinal compilcations and long term infectuios disorders of which anyone can tell you have personally expireanced in regularity. What are you really doing, or trying to do to help the royalty kids get some respect in the micro-mini metropolis of uvalde, if that is what you are trying to do, or not trying to do; where respect is almost impossible to get and to keep. And where the worst kind of B.D.P.R is the kind that is lashed out against it's own race. All Americans. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
There are few more posts that you have not answered . Can't keep up?
Your answere is the one above or right below this quote... Too much to do. Marina the Uvalde Eagle.
Panuch

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> Alright Mr. PU%$&y now you are really asking for it. I did not respond because I thought I would let you use some one else like, "ATypical Sterotype" for target practice for a change, but now that I have been "sighted"I may as well come out from hidding from the line of fire. Now to the subject. I see you are out there protecting the Orifices of the imaginary, royalty kids and doing your all time battle with the stupid and ignorant and those that could get all sorts of intestinal compilcations and long term infectuios disorders of which anyone can tell you have personally expireanced in regularity. What are you really doing, or trying to do to help the royalty kids get some respect in the micro-mini metropolis of uvalde, if that is what you are trying to do, or not trying to do; where respect is almost impossible to get and to keep. And where the worst kind of B.D.P.R is the kind that is lashed out against it's own race. All Americans. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
You are barking to a wrong POST. You should use this kind of barking to those Posts as previously posted and posted by your friend Tax Payer. There is no imaginary Royalty Kids and the fact is that they are for real. You have to deal with them with a whole of respect because they can get away with anything and everything on top of their ability to shove down a T Bone down your throat. The irrefutable logic is that in order to cover-up and hide the Royalty Kids criminal mischiefs, a person need to a BDPR and it will require a bunch of arrogant and stupid to do the dirty job which is in its entirity can be called a high profile organized crime and corruption punishable by the law. If you don't have a T-Bone stuck down your throat, then you should be able to understand how disabling the syndrome of being an out of control Royalty Kids, BDPR, and the arrogance and stupidity which is plaguing the community for decades.
Panuch

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

In order to cover up and hide the Royalty Kids Criminal mischiefs, a person, any entity, business, and/or organization needed to be a BDPR and it will require a bunch of stupid and arrogant people to do the dirty job.
Panuch

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> Your answere is the one above or right below this quote... Too much to do. Marina the Uvalde Eagle.
Hopefully that Texas size well aged T Bone does cover your eyes to see the logic that is plaguing this community for decades .
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Recently, Police chief Mc Donald sent doucments to District Attorney Kindred, but were not recieved because the person placed in charge of delivering the documents went on vaction and some how did not deliver the material requested. Some may look at this as a bad reflection on The Uvalde police chief. It takes just one person to give an other a black eye as such has happened to U.P.Chief. I am more than certain that when the person responsible shows up for work he will have wished he had stayed vacationing permanently. Marina the Uvalde Eagle.
Panuch

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
Recently, Police chief Mc Donald sent doucments to District Attorney Kindred, but were not recieved because the person placed in charge of delivering the documents went on vaction and some how did not deliver the material requested. Some may look at this as a bad reflection on The Uvalde police chief. It takes just one person to give an other a black eye as such has happened to U.P.Chief. I am more than certain that when the person responsible shows up for work he will have wished he had stayed vacationing permanently. Marina the Uvalde Eagle.
You must be squating on top of your key board and using your big V to type your posting and your opinion instead of using your brain and your fingers. The key statement should been if unable to do the right thing go work somewhere else.
Atypical Stereotype

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>You must be squating on top of your key board and using your big V to type your posting and your opinion instead of using your brain and your fingers. The key statement should been if unable to do the right thing go work somewhere else.
Yes, man! Right on, I told her to do the same thing; to use her critical thinking skills, but she still hasn't. All she does is try to prove she's right, like a goddamn newspaper does!
true

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes, man! Right on, I told her to do the same thing; to use her critical thinking skills, but she still hasn't. All she does is try to prove she's right, like a goddamn newspaper does!
Marina's a smart person and a creative writer, but she's not a reporter. It's not a good idea to think of the Eagle as you would a regular newspaper.
Meh.

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

true wrote:
<quoted text>Marina's a smart person and a creative writer, but she's not a reporter. It's not a good idea to think of the Eagle as you would a regular newspaper.
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know the meaning of LIVE
Does not appear to be in any way shape or form!
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

<quoted text>
You'r a lot of help. Of course I'm right and you are worng as usual. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle
Atypical Stereotype

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>You'r a lot of help. Of course I'm right and you are worng as usual. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle
Which is what a newspaper would say!
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

true, wrote I am not a reporter, which is true and I do not want to be. Chasing stories and who did it to who and which way did they go, sometimes these things can not be published by the news papers because cases are still under investigation and sometimes the public ends up kowing the story better than the news papers or the story gets old and looses interest. If there are missing peices in the story or (holes) the News paper gets all sorts of complaints. Which is pointless to complain. Because the news paper wants the whole story more than anybody. Marina The Uvalde Eagle.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully that Texas size well aged T Bone does cover your eyes to see the logic that is plaguing this community for decades .
What is your facination with T-Bones anyway?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Camp Wood Discussions

Search the Camp Wood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Truth is might 17,034
Palomino Fest 11 min Uvalde 1
Inappropriate Teacher 12 min parent 2
farrah 49 min yup 5
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gasman 596
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Frank Pharts 21,431
Mattea at rubys 2 hr Mmmmmm 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Camp Wood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Camp Wood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE