Comments
361 - 380 of 2,564 Comments Last updated May 8, 2014
Panuch

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#373
Feb 13, 2013
 
Woof_Grrrr wrote:
What's this whole royalty kids about? I'm curious seeing as I figure its about the trust fund children who have only ever collected a check and success from their parents but act at will, highly above the test.
Not only that the Royalty kids have collected money from their parents, they are collecting good amount of checks from the taxpayers too. They got it made here in Uvalde.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#374
Feb 13, 2013
 
woof -grrr, good luck trying to find out from Mr. Pusz&y what are the royalty kids and do they even exist? it's just Mr. P.'s lable for who knows what. I hope that has helped you understand a bit more of what Mr. P. is talking about.
Panuch

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#375
Feb 14, 2013
 
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
woof -grrr, good luck trying to find out from Mr. Pusz&y what are the royalty kids and do they even exist? it's just Mr. P.'s lable for who knows what. I hope that has helped you understand a bit more of what Mr. P. is talking about.
You must have that rotten T-Bone stuck between you teeth while you are posting your own opinion. As a publisher/owner of a paper, it is more rewarding to do some hard work, research, interview, and review some documentaries to find out who are the Royaty Kids here in Uvalde most importantly at the Uvalde CISD. In the same way speaking for any Newspaper that receives financial support from the public and private individual should try their best not to use that money to promote and practice BDPR . Any Newspaper that promote and practice BDPR should be avoided by everybody in this community.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#376
Feb 14, 2013
 
Panuch wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have that rotten T-Bone stuck between you teeth while you are posting your own opinion. As a publisher/owner of a paper, it is more rewarding to do some hard work, research, interview, and review some documentaries to find out who are the Royaty Kids here in Uvalde most importantly at the Uvalde CISD. In the same way speaking for any Newspaper that receives financial support from the public and private individual should try their best not to use that money to promote and practice BDPR . Any Newspaper that promote and practice BDPR should be avoided by everybody in this community.
"WHATEVER" Marina the Uvalde Eagle
owl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#377
Feb 14, 2013
 
uvalde eagle what is BDPR ?
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#378
Feb 14, 2013
 
owl wrote:
what is BDPR ?
Mr. Owl, I never heard those leters as to have a particular meaning, but some one wrote and said it meant B-bigotry- D-? P-prejudice and R- Racisum. Why couldn't Mr. P%$#&y have spelled it out so others could better his point. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle

Since: Jan 13

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#379
Feb 14, 2013
 
owl you can read about it on page 5
Discrimination/Discriminate
1.to make a distinction in favor of or against a person or thing on the basis of the group, class, orcategory to which the person or thing belongs rather than according to actual merit; show partiality:The new law discriminates against foreigners. He discriminates in favor of his relatives.
2.
to note or observe a difference; distinguish accurately: to discriminate between things.

Prejudice
1.unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.
2. any preconceived opinion or feeling, either favorable or unfavorable.
3.unreasonable feelings, opinions, or attitudes, especially of a hostile nature, regarding a racial,religious, or national group.

These words are individual words but used in a combined form in this article will heretofore be referred to as R/D/P/B
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#381
Feb 14, 2013
 
Mr. P*%$&y seeing how you are so much into the royalty kids this, and school that, and what all. Why don't you use some of that energy to get school kids in uniforms- that would releive some, if not all the student and teacher troubles in the UISD. I have already tried and tried, It makes me think the school system doesn't care about the students well being. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#382
Feb 14, 2013
 
Atypical Stereotype wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the "Royalty Kids" dicks out of your mouth, ass, tits and every other orifice you can think of already. That's all you ever whine about.
You are not a "TYPICAL STEREOTYPE" it's all in your warped mind. Take your "Filth" and go back where ever you came from and do not write in my topix again. You do not impress anyone except yourself with your uncommon trash, no cares who you are and what you have to say. So Beat it! Marina, The Uvalde Eagle
Atypical Stereotype

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#383
Feb 14, 2013
 
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>You are not a "TYPICAL STEREOTYPE" it's all in your warped mind. Take your "Filth" and go back where ever you came from and do not write in my topix again. You do not impress anyone except yourself with your uncommon trash, no cares who you are and what you have to say. So Beat it! Marina, The Uvalde Eagle
I will as I please, nobody cares who you are either. You run a newspaper in a poor excuse for a town and you think you can tell me what to do? This is not your Topix either; anything and everything on this site is owned by "Topix LLC"
Atypical Stereotype

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#385
Feb 14, 2013
 
Atypical Stereotype wrote:
<quoted text>That's "atypical" not typical. I know my own username and what it means you twat.
Further more, in retrospect you did not create this post either as I recall (and can prove) you posted as the 6th person on this particular forum.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#386
Feb 14, 2013
 
Atypical Stereotype wrote:
<quoted text>
I will as I please, nobody cares who you are either. You run a newspaper in a poor excuse for a town and you think you can tell me what to do? This is not your Topix either; anything and everything on this site is owned by "Topix LLC"
Go cry to topix LLC you cry baby and if Uvalde is a poor excuse for a town why do you live here and if you don't what do you care what is going on. The "I will as I please" only brings those that live by those words problems everywhere they go, and go they do.Enough said, Marina, The Uvalde Eagle.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#387
Feb 14, 2013
 
Atypical Stereotype wrote:
<quoted text>
Further more, in retrospect you did not create this post either as I recall (and can prove) you posted as the 6th person on this particular forum.
That's for cowards, of which I am not.I have never considered posting my self as anyone else,only as Marina, The Uvalde eagle.
If you feel you can prove any different, then PLEASE, go ahead. you have my permission. Marina, the Uvalde Eagle.
Atypical Stereotype

Uvalde, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#388
Feb 14, 2013
 
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> do not write in MY topix again.

I guess I better break it down for you then.
1.) I didn't say anything about you posting as somebody else. Quit assuming.
2.) This particular forum was created by "Ben" claiming it as your own just because this post was about you is ludicrous
3.) Claiming anything on this site as yours is asinine as Topix LLC controls all digital content. Why do you think posts get deleted? Why do you think you have no control over what people do or say on this site?
4.) From an economical standpoint this town does alright, but it's still a piece of shit.
5.) If you're going to respond, please formulate something better than that weak ass rebuttal; you have writing and critical thinking skills; ( I think) use them.
The Uvalde Eagle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#389
Feb 14, 2013
 
Atypical Stereotype wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I better break it down for you then.
1.) I didn't say anything about you posting as somebody else. Quit assuming.
2.) This particular forum was created by "Ben" claiming it as your own just because this post was about you is ludicrous
3.) Claiming anything on this site as yours is asinine as Topix LLC controls all digital content. Why do you think posts get deleted? Why do you think you have no control over what people do or say on this site?
4.) From an economical standpoint this town does alright, but it's still a piece of shit.
5.) If you're going to respond, please formulate something better than that weak ass rebuttal; you have writing and critical thinking skills; ( I think) use them.
First of I did not think I had to explain myself.#1 The Uvalde Eagle topix was created for me, with my consent because I did not know anything about topix, that is why I did not understand what you meant when you said I was the sixth person to write something. Secondly you have your social priorities upside down, I understand you to say I am criticle- I much rather be criticle than to use filthy vocabulary whether in private or in public such as you have.#4 It all depends on how you look at the world and your surroundings and most of all your attitude towards others and how you treat even a stranger. You should appologise to those that have read your comments for you poor choice of words, but then I don't think you are the type to see error in your actions. But then again; other than me, who cares? Marina, the Uvalde Eagle.
owl

Nacogdoches, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#390
Feb 14, 2013
 
Uvalde Eagle when will you print a new edition of your publication, sounds like it might be interesting?
Panuch

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#391
Feb 15, 2013
 
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
Mr. P*%$&y seeing how you are so much into the royalty kids this, and school that, and what all. Why don't you use some of that energy to get school kids in uniforms- that would releive some, if not all the student and teacher troubles in the UISD. I have already tried and tried, It makes me think the school system doesn't care about the students well being. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle
How sure are you to say that having a uniform will solve the school problem or how sure are you that having no uniform is the root cause of the problem about discipline here at the Uvalde CiSD? But for sure and you can be sure that the lack of discipline among the Royalty Kids, BDPR and practices and ways of the arrogant and stupid people of Uvalde have caused havoc, mayhem, menace and chaos to the education of all the students of this school district and the rest of other good and law abiding people of this community.
Panuch

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#392
Feb 15, 2013
 
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
Mr. P*%$&y seeing how you are so much into the royalty kids this, and school that, and what all. Why don't you use some of that energy to get school kids in uniforms- that would releive some, if not all the student and teacher troubles in the UISD. I have already tried and tried, It makes me think the school system doesn't care about the students well being. Marina, The Uvalde Eagle
If the school system or the local governing body cared about the students well being and education, they could have prevented this mess very easily. Instead they are more interested in preserving the district Royalties. You must have been very busy nibbling your T-Bone to notice it. Why don't you wear your own Uniform and go back to school to learn more about the Royalty Kids.
Atypical Stereotype

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#393
Feb 15, 2013
 
The Uvalde Eagle wrote:
<quoted text>First of I did not think I had to explain myself.#1 The Uvalde Eagle topix was created for me, with my consent because I did not know anything about topix, that is why I did not understand what you meant when you said I was the sixth person to write something. Secondly you have your social priorities upside down, I understand you to say I am criticle- I much rather be criticle than to use filthy vocabulary whether in private or in public such as you have.#4 It all depends on how you look at the world and your surroundings and most of all your attitude towards others and how you treat even a stranger. You should appologise to those that have read your comments for you poor choice of words, but then I don't think you are the type to see error in your actions. But then again; other than me, who cares? Marina, the Uvalde Eagle.
Tl;dr

In honesty, I'm not one to care. I love causing trouble where I go. It gives life meaning. Finally, my logic is irrefutable, it's funny that you kept trying, but that's what newspapers do, bend truths to fit their agenda.
tax payer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#394
Feb 15, 2013
 
Atypical Stereotype wrote:
<quoted text>
Tl;dr
In honesty, I'm not one to care. I love causing trouble where I go. It gives life meaning. Finally, my logic is irrefutable, it's funny that you kept trying, but that's what newspapers do, bend truths to fit their agenda.
bull shyt

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Camp Wood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Camp Wood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Camp Wood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Camp Wood
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••